Author Topic: Who read the best for you in 2019?  (Read 25342 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Who read the best for you in 2019?
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2019, 05:30:40 AM »
Kate Marquez

Who is she?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2019, 06:12:24 AM »
Who is Tara?

Tara is in CP.

I read with her a couple of times. Liked her at the beginning but always felt uncomfortable as she was asking too many questions. After a couple of times that she gave me very short timeframes for reconnection (e.g. in 11-14 days), she flipped and said she does not see any reconnection. It was frustrating.

beachgal214

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2019, 04:26:59 PM »
Karen and Kate are both empaths and both have their own sites.

Karen has been terrific. I would not want to encourage anyone to call more readers but I have found her spot on and literally he said verbatim to me Thursday what she told me the week prior.  he articulated it with no prompting etc - brought it up himself.

She is on https://healingtheworld.net

Was also very accurate for my friend as well.  Gave completely different scenarios, information, details - both VERY specific to our situations.  really neat.

Kate Marquez also has her own.
https://www.katemarquez.com
 I emailed her once and she emailed me back a couple weeks later and at the time I declined a reading bc I was not needing an empath reading bc he and I had just spoken so I knew what he was thinking and didnt need it.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2019, 03:51:49 AM »
Karen and Kate are both empaths and both have their own sites.

Karen has been terrific. I would not want to encourage anyone to call more readers but I have found her spot on and literally he said verbatim to me Thursday what she told me the week prior.  he articulated it with no prompting etc - brought it up himself.

She is on https://healingtheworld.net

Was also very accurate for my friend as well.  Gave completely different scenarios, information, details - both VERY specific to our situations.  really neat.

Kate Marquez also has her own.
https://www.katemarquez.com
 I emailed her once and she emailed me back a couple weeks later and at the time I declined a reading bc I was not needing an empath reading bc he and I had just spoken so I knew what he was thinking and didnt need it.

Thank you. I've been tempted to try one of them :)

Yaz88

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2019, 04:08:11 AM »
For me, so far for every prediction that was set to occur up until the present date, Kisha is 100% accurate.  Two of Yona’s predictions have occurred as well.  I’d say 80% of Leanne’s 10 predictions have also manifested since my July consultation.  The difference between Kisha and Leanne IMHO is that Leanne may make a prediction seem more significant than it turns out to be, she’s correct, but some of the “scary” predictions don’t have quite the impact I feared they might.  Also, Matilda has been pretty accurate for me.  I’ll know more on that in the next six months (if one of her predictions happens, I will most definitely share it on this forum bc it will be over the top scary accurate, like there is absolutely no making it up  . . . and no, it has nothing to do with love). 

Lastly, Beverley Ann (Bitwine) has been strangely accurate on a bunch of small yet very specific predictions.  I’ll eventually post these things on her thread. 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2019, 04:18:57 AM »
Matilda, Kisha, Sherri Lynn and Cookie were BOMB on work predictions for me!

For Love life - they all saw the ups and downs of random men I dated but all see a new dude and relationship...except Cookie - she sees me dating but she said she cant see a relationship until I meet the person...so oh well

Work = 100% Love Life = 70% overall

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2019, 07:51:26 AM »
@ Sparke and Yaz: Good for both of you :)

It seems you are not gonna regret for the spent money lol

I'm happy to see that the majority of your predictions came to pass.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #22 on: December 18, 2019, 06:41:44 PM »
The difference between Kisha and Leanne IMHO is that Leanne may make a prediction seem more significant than it turns out to be

One time i had a reading with Kisha where she described a work situation and made it seem like a little bit of an issue. What she said actually did transpire but it literally was about a two minute ordeal and wasn't serious at all. I wondered if that was just her guides wanting to let me know she was connecting.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2019, 08:29:11 PM »
Kate Marquez

Do you wait for her phone reading to become available or do you like her email readings?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2019, 08:39:47 PM »
I did her chat and it was good. 🙂

Offline britbrat

« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2019, 08:44:12 PM »

Did you have any predictions happen yet? I was going to try her before but I don't recall if there was some controversy here regarding her or why I changed my mind. I am tempted to try her and Anastasia.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2019, 09:01:54 PM »

Did you have any predictions happen yet? I was going to try her before but I don't recall if there was some controversy here regarding her or why I changed my mind. I am tempted to try her and Anastasia.

Not yet but she doesn't give timing and her predictions matched Yona. Also, she word vomits with no background information which I like. She may ask if things make sense, but she got of past and present correct all on her own.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #27 on: December 19, 2019, 12:02:53 AM »

Not yet but she doesn't give timing and her predictions matched Yona. Also, she word vomits with no background information which I like. She may ask if things make sense, but she got of past and present correct all on her own.

Kate told me just a couple of weeks before my bf told me about his business troubles. She saw it and he literally opened up about it soon after.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #28 on: December 19, 2019, 12:27:25 AM »
@ Sparke and Yaz: Good for both of you :)

It seems you are not gonna regret for the spent money lol

I'm happy to see that the majority of your predictions came to pass.

Thanks Jili!

Im good with the money spent only because I've stuck with my team of readers lol
When I ventured out - they were wrong - well except Matilda. She was the new one added to the team...but she, like many others get the work and other life events right - but love stuff - she'll hit the tip of the iceburg but not a complete bulls eye.

Until 2020!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2019, 01:08:24 AM »
I’m not an avid client so my vote probably won’t count.

Yona amazing but her predictions happened this year from around 2 years ago and 1 year ago and about someone I had yet to meet. 

Matilda is amazing 3 predictions she made happened instantly and she saw things that nobody else could know.

I will book with Aries In July so May have more to co tribute next year.  I don’t have many readings at all so sorry if my feedback is not enough for the vote