Author Topic: Who read the best for you in 2019?  (Read 25128 times)

Offline Jili1945

Who read the best for you in 2019?
« on: December 14, 2019, 07:34:57 AM »
Hi folks,

Let's share our experience with readers in 2019 :)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Who read the best for you in 2019?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 07:31:46 AM »
Any more vote?  ;)

ladya

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2019, 02:40:27 PM »
Ari hands down for me. She’s 100 percent for me.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2019, 04:52:14 PM »
Ari hands down for me. She’s 100 percent for me.

Great! I did not add her to the poll as there was not too many discussion on her reading over the last year. Thanks though for sharing your experience.

I also read with her in April. She frankly said no reconnection any time soon (at least). Her reading made me upset at that time because every reader was predicting reconnection for us at that time. But apparently she was correct. I could never read with her again because of time difference.

Offline Esse

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 07:42:55 PM »
Who's Ari?

ladya

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2019, 07:45:02 PM »
Who's Ari?

https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/162571-ms_cleo

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2019, 07:51:04 PM »
I just looked back on my notes and Tara and a HUGE prediction hit for me....   

Offline Esse

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2019, 07:51:37 PM »
ah bitwine - thanks

candiednut

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2019, 08:37:08 PM »
Rusty hands down

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2019, 09:17:53 PM »
Rusty hands down

That's good to know. She matched Yona and Leanne prediction-wise.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2019, 09:38:28 PM »
Kate Marquez

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2019, 10:28:05 PM »
This was the year I discovered psychics after my breakup. I have read with at least 100 on Purple Garden/Ocean, Bitwine, Keen and California Psychics and so far none of the have predictions come to pass - readers include: Tara, Lotus of Light, IrishDonna, Lisa Dianne, Treu Destiny, Miss Toria and obviously a lot more - I think I'm hard to read, although I do have pending predictions from Kisha, Gaylene, Ari, Stephanie Teresa, Kira, Hilary80 and others which I can't think of atm. These either don't have a timeframe or will happen early next year. I'm now at a point where I want to understand the breakup so I have been chatting to empaths which I have found to be very helpful, especially Zadalia and Stephanie Teresa was very good!

beachgal214

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2019, 11:37:11 PM »
Loved Karen Jo- she was spot on for me and both times confirmed with POI after! Cookie and Kisha also nailed our present and I believe their future predictions as the POI and I have been in recent discussion about it.

trying to break out of the habit and significantly lowered readings. but Karen was wonderful!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2019, 04:57:02 AM »
This was the year I discovered psychics after my breakup. I have read with at least 100 on Purple Garden/Ocean, Bitwine, Keen and California Psychics and so far none of the have predictions come to pass - readers include: Tara, Lotus of Light, IrishDonna, Lisa Dianne, Treu Destiny, Miss Toria and obviously a lot more - I think I'm hard to read, although I do have pending predictions from Kisha, Gaylene, Ari, Stephanie Teresa, Kira, Hilary80 and others which I can't think of atm. These either don't have a timeframe or will happen early next year. I'm now at a point where I want to understand the breakup so I have been chatting to empaths which I have found to be very helpful, especially Zadalia and Stephanie Teresa was very good!

Thanks Ash for sharing your Psychic experience and I totally understand what you say. I did almost the same and contacted several readers over last 1.5 years and asked about POI and timeframe for seeing each other again and reconciliation. Non of the predictions happened. They pushed out the timeframe and recently they started saying that door is closed.

However, in this journey, I discovered the world of Psychics and got some other random predictions that was cool at the time. Kisha was the only one who could read my POI's mind very clearly, and tell me the underlying layers of our falling out, things that were unknown/unclear to me. She gave me clarity about the past, and shared with me what my POI feels at the present. These information did calm me down and helped me to a bit move on emotionally.

I am happy you found some empath to help you in a  similar way. Zadalia is a sweet woman and she also gave me some information about the past that was totally new to me. It looks like she was looking at the story from another perspective, then Kisha. Keep us posted.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2019, 04:58:35 AM »
Loved Karen Jo- she was spot on for me and both times confirmed with POI after! Cookie and Kisha also nailed our present and I believe their future predictions as the POI and I have been in recent discussion about it.

trying to break out of the habit and significantly lowered readings. but Karen was wonderful!

Which platform Karen is in?

anything