Author Topic: Graham Elkin  (Read 3053 times)

Offline Sincity2

Graham Elkin
« on: December 11, 2019, 10:41:57 PM »
Has anyone tried him?  I had a reading with him and really liked him, he’s on purple ocean but I think he has his own site as well.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

Re: Graham Elkin
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 04:07:33 PM »
Yes I tried him and he was very off for me

Offline marciamia

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 08:28:42 PM »
Any updates?

He drug me along for such a long time.... completely wrong on ALL accounts.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 08:47:10 PM »
Any updates?

He drug me along for such a long time.... completely wrong on ALL accounts.

Wow! Was this a relationship reading? I asked for career reading.

It was, but there is nothing psychic about him. Like zero.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2020, 11:53:06 AM »
He definitely is really good.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 06:29:58 PM »
I’ve seen his reviews on PO and PG and it is full of people saying they feel relieved, excited for predictions, looking forward to things unfolding etc etc and not a single review (I skimmed the 500 he has) says they didn’t hear what they wanted to but are grateful for the honesty etc. This is always a massive red flag for me of a fairytale reader.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2020, 06:32:31 PM »
I’ve seen his reviews on PO and PG and it is full of people saying they feel relieved, excited for predictions, looking forward to things unfolding etc etc and not a single review (I skimmed the 500 he has) says they didn’t hear what they wanted to but are grateful for the honesty etc. This is always a massive red flag for me of a fairytale reader.

Hence why I said, he strung me along for soooo long.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2020, 07:31:25 PM »

Yep, completely understand. Once the vast majority  of these people who love him see that all the wonderful predictions don’t come true, they’re going to be so upset and have no way to express it as you obviously can’t edit reviews. I wish I could save them 😭 but also, how aren’t people realising from all the other reviews from people that are  so happy and excited about their readings that he is giving everyone great news and this is 🚩 🚩🚩🚩

People need to help themselves by being honest with themselves sometimes

Offline marciamia

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2020, 07:38:31 PM »

Yep, completely understand. Once the vast majority  of these people who love him see that all the wonderful predictions don’t come true, they’re going to be so upset and have no way to express it as you obviously can’t edit reviews. I wish I could save them 😭 but also, how aren’t people realising from all the other reviews from people that are  so happy and excited about their readings that he is giving everyone great news and this is 🚩 🚩🚩🚩

That’s how I feel about Intuitive Perspective. She’s got people OBSESSED with her. The reviews they write crack me up 😂

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2020, 07:40:08 PM »

That’s how I feel about Intuitive Perspective. She’s got people OBSESSED with her. The reviews they write crack me up 😂

Omg same 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😂 I saw those reviews like mm mmmm this is not going to end well.

anything