Author Topic: Did some reasearch but still not sure who to go with - Any suggestions?  (Read 5632 times)

Offline Cprop1111

I am looking for an accurate psychic on Keen for love questions.

I used to talk to Linda Salvin, and she made a TON of predictions and all of them were correct AND happened in the time frame she gave me BUT she is very direct, not very nice, will yell at you lol, and I am not paying almost 10.00 a min to be talked down to :).

I talked to 3 other high rated psychics and none of their predictions happened which leaves me to believe that what they said was incorrect also.

I am trying to move on from a situation where I fell in love with someone and he stopped talking to me and I am confused because we both loved each other (or so I thought).  I want closure, and therefore I want a psychic who will be honest with me no matter what the truth is, but nice about the delivery :).

Any recommendations?

Will you please modify the 100% accurate part to “hasn’t been wrong yet” even though the phrases are synonymous? Thank you.

Ok so clearly I need to clarify this because it is creating a lot of arguments :).  I just want to say, that was not my intention :).  I had no idea that saying what I did was going to cause such an issue lol, or else I wouldn't have said it.  Let me be more accurate about the information with it comes to Linda :).

When I said what I said, I wasn't necesserally trying to be literal, I was just trying to get the point across that she is really good at what she does and I have yet to find someone with the accuracy she had with me :).  I also had kids screaming in the background and I was trying to get this post up as quickly as possible, therefore, my mind was more on getting the question asked rather than referring to her accuracy :).

She was 75% accurate with her predictions and the predictions that were accurate (Most of them) did happen in the time frame that she gave me, not everything she predicted was correct time line, for example she told me where I would move, described the home and even the state, which were all correct but the timeline was incorrect, I didn't move to the place she seen until years later.  I talked to her a lot over a 15 year period and she is indeed very accurate with me, but I don't necesserally like how her prices have doubled and her attitude hasn't changed :).  Being that I work hard for my money, I will not be going to someone who I deem "disrespectful" and paying them 10.00 a minute to get spoken down to :).  There are other options :).

Again, I really apologize for not being more clear in my original post.

Offline Cprop1111

The point I was making is this: If I find a psychic who is 100% accurate, including timeframes, she could spit in my face and slap me afterwards. As long as u can correctly predict the future Im good!! Right now im down to one last psychic on my quest who has a year left in timeframe. If she turns out wrong im done for good!! I dont need a psychic to be polite, I just need them to be right. Ive read with so many psychics who were so sweet they make honey taste like lime in comparison. But they were wrong. Im not looking for niceness! Im looking for accuracy, so I was puzzled that someone could find such a psychic and are still looking for another. But now that you have adjusted the accuracy level down to 75% that at least kinda makes sense.

Professor :), it's fine, you are fully entitled to your opinion and I was never upset with it, in fact now that I have read your points, I do understand where you were coming from :).  I just thought I would clarify, because it was the right thing to do :).

Offline PurpleRain

I will deal with a certain level of rudeness if they are accurate 😂.
If they're just super direct with no placating (which comes off as rude to some) then I can deal with that.

Now if they're just an outright asshole then I wouldn't bother using their services regardless of their accuracy!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2020, 12:35:54 AM by PurpleRain »

Offline jas

I get both sides of this - you don't want to pay good money to someone only to be made to feel badly, however, if the person were 100% correct on everything.....I think I would stick with them.  I don't believe there is one person on here who can say the have ever found someone who is 100% correct. I have had two people in my past who were dead on accurate with their predicitons......one of them died and the other disappeared.  I have never found that kind of accuracy again.

Offline jolimano

I get both sides of this - you don't want to pay good money to someone only to be made to feel badly, however, if the person were 100% correct on everything.....I think I would stick with them.  I don't believe there is one person on here who can say the have ever found someone who is 100% correct. I have had two people in my past who were dead on accurate with their predicitons......one of them died and the other disappeared.  I have never found that kind of accuracy again.

Jas was one of them on Kasamba, by chance?

Offline jas

Re: Did some reasearch but still not sure who to go with - Any suggestions?
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2020, 01:20:06 PM »

No, they were both independent reader and only read you in person - neither ever work on a site.  The one that died had a HUGE following.  He stayed booked out for three years in advance.  So when you got a reading from him you would book your next visit for three years out.  I read with him twice and he was SOOOO accurate.  He died a few years ago.

The other reader was the same way.  the last time I saw her she said that she was getting married and her husband did not want her to continue in her line of work.  She described the man I was going to meet, told me what he looked like and what he did for a living.  I would give anything to read with her again.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2020, 02:16:24 PM »
I feel your pain. My trusted local advisor passed away years ago. I hope you find her one day and if you do, let me know!!! I’ll travel for an accurate reader lol

Offline jas

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2020, 03:43:10 PM »
I feel your pain. My trusted local advisor passed away years ago. I hope you find her one day and if you do, let me know!!! I’ll travel for an accurate reader lol

Yes, I will let you know if I ever find her again.  She lived in the North Georgia area.  I have googled the name and I see that she (hopefully) the same one had a twitter account a few years back but it is now inactive.  I google her name and the word psychic.  Only thing that came up was the twitter account. 

What I wouldn't give to find her again. 

Offline Nala208111

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2020, 08:30:21 PM »

[/quote]

what ever Happen to him!?  i read with him for years. he was so good! when he was on, he was on and he just poof disappeared! he once predicted months and months in advanced when i'd meet someone, their name and what they did for a living....never had that happen with a readier before him. 

I agree with both sides.... but bottom line is if they are correct they are correct.. that is more important to me than being my buddy....