Author Topic: Omg omg. AnnaLeigh wow!  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: Omg omg. AnnaLeigh wow!
« Reply #45 on: January 09, 2020, 09:40:49 PM »
I’m so sick of psychics coming on here and being like

WOW I had an awesome read with *insert own name here * and then proceed to tell us how quickly the predictions and shit pass .

So Over it you lurkers .

Actually get lots of hits by actually being good at your job.

Thx for calling me a psychic. I only wished. Have you have reading online? Good or fakes. Please tell.
Peace.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #46 on: January 09, 2020, 09:43:59 PM »
Anyone needing a pint? Lol

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2020, 10:04:54 PM »

WOW I had an awesome read with *insert own name here * and then proceed to tell us how quickly the predictions and shit pass .

So Over it you lurkers .

Hope to in your hero status... updates and opinions. What is a binger?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2020, 01:43:57 AM »

So Over it you lurkers .

Honestly, I’ve done that a few times. I’ve had some killer readings lately where I got tons of validations.  I raved about them
Here.  Then I found out the reading ultimately was incorrect. 

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2020, 03:17:41 AM »
Aaron, we all have done the same try to take sometime for yourself. That is my I am not binging at the moment...omg. It sucks. My situation is so raw and crazy making. I will be happy to share my story with you...get some rest and pint of beer has helped me. Lot of screaming in my head the money I spent...ugh. We are seekingj.
J

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2020, 02:21:50 PM »
Aaron, I actually move to tried to make it work...talk about a vent and binge after all that... after six months he wants to go back...which we did and the craziness started all over. I feel your vent.

Offline njlady

« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2020, 04:42:44 PM »

So Over it you lurkers .

Everything here always goes off the rails, but I can say with 100% certainty that she isn't AnnaLeigh.  AnnaLeigh couldn't have been both talking to me and posting as JenJen at the exact same time.

Back to AnnaLeigh.  I had a call with her, and yeah, she does throw out that karmic soulmate line to at least 50% of her clients, but otherwise her reading was spot on.  I don't care about timelines or predictions, just what is happening right now and she got hit after hit.  She's for real.

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2020, 10:18:21 PM »
She had tons of cool validations that had me floored but they all lead to a huge nonsense Point which was odd.  It was so off the mark I wouldn’t consider reading with her again.  Not too into psychic source already. California psychics is a lot better if you’re trying to spend a lot of money for readings

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2020, 10:20:46 PM »
Thx for this post!

So Over it you lurkers .

Everything here always goes off the rails, but I can say with 100% certainty that she isn't AnnaLeigh.  AnnaLeigh couldn't have been both talking to me and posting as JenJen at the exact same time.

Back to AnnaLeigh.  I had a call with her, and yeah, she does throw out that karmic soulmate line to at least 50% of her clients, but otherwise her reading was spot on.  I don't care about timelines or predictions, just what is happening right now and she got hit after hit.  She's for real.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2020, 10:32:24 PM »
She had tons of cool validations that had me floored but they all lead to a huge nonsense Point which was odd.  It was so off the mark I wouldn’t consider reading with her again.  Not too into psychic source already. California psychics is a lot better if you’re trying to spend a lot of money for readings

Hey Aaron,
I understand.
Sounds like at least she did a validation for you. This post kinda got weird and scary about people reacting to my opinion. If a psychic does not work ....out omg...there are so many to chose from..lol. Hope things are getting easier for you.
I finally looked at my bank account and decided to limit my self to three readers.. that was a tough decision to make. I am getting a reading this week!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 11:35:53 PM by Jenjen »

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2020, 09:15:59 AM »
Haha oh I definitely know why you like her and I think she absolutely has a gift too.  Part of me wonders if she was just trying to ease the reality of a crappy breakup with a more bittersweet ending.  The same sort of thing happened with rheda where she really knocked a validation out the park but gave me a total fairy tale outcome.  There’s just something about psychic source that very quickly turned me off.  I hope you didn’t feel I was jumping down your throat haha.  And I feel you on the $$... reaally need to take a psychic Hiatus about now.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2020, 06:11:57 PM »
Haha...did think you were jumping down my throats at all!! One thing I have realized on this forum their are a lot of passionate people with strong opinions! Hey I understand. I have read with so many Psychics in this 3 years..I have my favs for sure. True. Crazy working out heartbreak!
Thx for the reply.
J

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2020, 05:41:47 PM »
They need to make like buttons on here!!!!

Have they put the buttons on here yet! Hey jellybean where have you been...sent a pm.