Author Topic: How often do you get readings?  (Read 1746 times)

Offline honeybee28

How often do you get readings?
« on: December 01, 2019, 08:50:00 PM »
Hiya!

Just curious about how frequently people receive readings, and how often you decide to read with a new reader.

I've been getting readings for about a year and a half, mostly on Keen, and I still get quite a few readings, but in the last couple months, have cut back significantly, or have been returning to the same readers instead of going on a binge of new readers. I noticed the readings I've been getting have been better than when I first started getting readings, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm more aware of what I'm looking for in a reader that I've been having better luck with accuracy in the sessions, or because I've been spacing out readings with go-to advisors a week or two apart, or waiting until a given timeline prediction has passed.

My goal is to not get another reading (period) until the end of the year. But I don't know if I'll make it lol but I'm really going to try!! Through this journey of receiving readings, and feeling like I've found advisors I feel are reliable, something else that helps when I trying to curb a 'reading binge' is meditation and aromatherapy. I have anxiety a lot of the time, and am a big over-thinker, but I'm learning to acknowledge the anxiety instead, and that it'll pass, and refusing the urge to BINGE. Sometimes the urge can be sooo bad!! AM I RITE LADIES (and gentlemen, duh.) I'm also, very grateful to have found this forum. You guys are awesome.

How often do you (on average) get readings? And do you find that getting a bunch of readings in a close time period messes up/stresses the energy? Are you content with the amount of readings you receive; would you rather have more/less? Do you find that the readings that you receive now are marginally (or a lot) better than the readings you received when you first started going to psychics?

Looking for open discussion, please don't feel pressured to answer all my questions!!

beachgal214

Re: How often do you get readings?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 09:24:39 PM »
Hi!  I started readings back in May.  And I was hung up on a POI. As I have begun to move on from them my need for readings has decreased dramatically. I haven't had a reading since middle of November with Kisha and prior to that maybe one with QOC when I was spiraling.  I havent binged in a little while. Not that long - October I definitely got triggered and went on a binge one day.  But I am doing so much better.

The forum has helped me realize how often cold readings take place which totally turns off my need for more. I also have learned so much on this forum. Like I have come to realize something major - that a lot of times when certain predictions DO come true- its not even how the reader thought - for instance a POI comes back but its only to like break it up officially. or you do see them again, but its to like, get the box of stuff from their apartment - so they see the return but not the subsequent ending.  I dunno.  or like some things been g predicted but they are a lot less important than assumed.  Like job things where you think you'll get this big raise or promotion - and you do get a bonus or a job change but nothing like u anticipated.

For me I have had things come true but none of it was stuff that I was like excited about knowing in advance. it was cool to see, sure. but it was nothing I would get a reading for.  so I think that has helped.

the forum has helped me find trusted readers - and has shown the good and the bad of them.  Like cookie. I have been in and out of her queue and I would like to try her- I am aware that it could be really cool remote viewing stuff- but like a few people said - I know what color my door is and what im wearing - I don't need to pay $6 a min to find that out. I would still try her - but I am not hell bent on it.

I think if I need something "here and now' I have a few I can go to safely.  but as far as random keen readers I havent called in a few weeks and I am feeling no interest in doing so.

I am not sure if that answered any questions! haha. more like a tangent.  but the main thing that helped with an actual conversation with my POI bc after that I had no reason to call another psychic. I think I really know where things stand and the complexities. and I feel better letting it go than living in 'what could be' land if you know what mean. I feel a lot happier and peaceful when I am not have in reality half out. 

meditations, energy work, yoga and LOA have changed me for the better. 
And I agree this forum has helped me a ton. Lots of people willing to talk and help people work through this stuff.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2019, 09:36:24 PM »
Hiya!

Just curious about how frequently people receive readings, and how often you decide to read with a new reader.

I've been getting readings for about a year and a half, mostly on Keen, and I still get quite a few readings, but in the last couple months, have cut back significantly, or have been returning to the same readers instead of going on a binge of new readers. I noticed the readings I've been getting have been better than when I first started getting readings, but I'm not sure if it's because I'm more aware of what I'm looking for in a reader that I've been having better luck with accuracy in the sessions, or because I've been spacing out readings with go-to advisors a week or two apart, or waiting until a given timeline prediction has passed.

My goal is to not get another reading (period) until the end of the year. But I don't know if I'll make it lol but I'm really going to try!! Through this journey of receiving readings, and feeling like I've found advisors I feel are reliable, something else that helps when I trying to curb a 'reading binge' is meditation and aromatherapy. I have anxiety a lot of the time, and am a big over-thinker, but I'm learning to acknowledge the anxiety instead, and that it'll pass, and refusing the urge to BINGE. Sometimes the urge can be sooo bad!! AM I RITE LADIES (and gentlemen, duh.) I'm also, very grateful to have found this forum. You guys are awesome.

How often do you (on average) get readings? And do you find that getting a bunch of readings in a close time period messes up/stresses the energy? Are you content with the amount of readings you receive; would you rather have more/less? Do you find that the readings that you receive now are marginally (or a lot) better than the readings you received when you first started going to psychics?

Looking for open discussion, please don't feel pressured to answer all my questions!!

I'm down to once a month, if that. I find it helpful to get general readings off of private sites where it's not pay per minute. General helps remind me that there are other important parts of my life that deserve equal or even more focus than a POI.

Offline Thepsychicfromdownunder

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2019, 10:36:10 PM »
It doesn’t matter how often what matters is finding the right one that works for you. Keen readers are just available all the time so it’s convenient the good ones you have to book with so there is no comparison. Not saying no  good reqders are available on keen but reading this forum and through experience there is not a lot maybe I can count them on one hand but even then I have doubts. it’s the convenience that hurts us because when something happens we want answers right away and life doesn’t work that way.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 02:41:17 AM »
I signed up with Keen earlier this year and would get readings a few times a week from different readers. I was binging because my love life was a mess. A few months in I stuck with 1-2 main readers, and up until a couple months ago I would get a reading each week or every other week. These days I only get one reading a month (and that’s only if and when things are weird with my boyfriend and I). The readings I get now are much better than before because I know which readers can connect with me and which ones can’t. The readings I get now are significantly more detailed now whereas before it was confusing since I would get bits and pieces of info and needed to put it together. My main reader has actually called me out if I get too many readings because my veins are a bit down. I’m trying to enter 2020 by not doing as many readings and maybe only doing one once every two or three months.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 10:39:30 AM »
I have been getting readings for a few years now, but have cut back greatly from them since I’ve seen no progress with poi, i still get one here and there.

beachgal214

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 01:16:49 PM »
Same Sydney. Hoping to go December no readings. I have Yona booked in January and planning that’s the end.

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2019, 04:33:01 PM »
I had 5, maybe 6 readings in 2019.  Things are still unfolding so I'm not really thinking about readings, but I still like to keep on the lookout for a good reader. 

I normally get a year-end/New Year reading but so far I haven't really been feeling it.  I'll see how I feel in January.