Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 75319 times)

Offline summertimesnow

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #180 on: August 30, 2020, 03:32:27 AM »
I would agree with this.
I think that manifesting works inadvertently for me. One time I had manifested a flight upgrade.
But I had been wanting some new friends, female friends in particular, and at least one foreigner female like myself.
And I had even tried the apps for female friendships (if it's not obvious, I am female).
So, all of a sudden I met 3 new ladies, and reconnected with 2 other ladies. 3 of these ladies are foreigners, in fact 2 are Spanish speaking. Spanish is my 3rd foreign language, -my native isn't English or Spanish, it's not a Romance language in fact but it does deploy the Latin alphabet so that's the only alphabet I know-and so how lovely; that I can practice Spanish with these ladies for whom it's their native language.
So that was what I was focusing on as well.
Maybe I didn't overthink it and so I drew these energies to myself!

Offline russianred

« Reply #181 on: October 11, 2020, 05:15:36 AM »
Do you think manifesting is the same with Law of Attraction?

I'm unclear on that too.  I tend to think of Law of Attraction like if you are open and positive, you will attract the same type of person to you.  If you focus on the good things, then you will bring about more good things, being an example of what you want in your own life... a little like karma.  Like attracts like.

I think of manifesting as trying to will something into existence or will someone to do something, like the Lanie Stevens stuff (I think she uses the term LOA too though).  I honestly have not had success with that despite going into it with an open mind.  I wish I did.  I know people swear by it.

Offline Mina

« Reply #182 on: April 18, 2023, 05:22:53 AM »
What lately is helping me…

Is binge watching break up videos on YouTube from love advice tv, and coach lee. And in 2020 I wouldn’t dare watch relationship coach stuff because I would say “limited beliefs” and roll my eyes 🙄. “That no contact is a shallow tactic “ “that those coaches are approaching with tons of patriarchy propaganda” … however now I realize approaching no contact as a “rule” without doing inner works- is pointless. “Faith without works” so to speak.

So after many after vain ways to manifest. Mindless affirmations, lots and lots of techniques as magical thinking effects and a lot “forceful” approach just …leading to frustration. BUT, I really loved this perspective from coach lee here… because it’s not fanatic response, and even addresses a bit of free will. I think definitely an realist perspective

More importantly it’s about “subtleness”… and this helps me remember, bare with me with the metaphors here… but that I am “flower”, 🌺 one of many flowers, and I attract lots of bees 🐝 … not just the one 🐝 if I put all my efforts into that one, and only one, well I will miss out on the other “bees” of love who are here.

https://youtu.be/Mnqg3K1ggbE

Offline Miamigurlxx

« Reply #183 on: April 19, 2023, 11:08:38 AM »
When you manifest, you need to let go. Some people make the biggest mistake is to keep obsessing towards your goal.

Offline shannynlin

« Reply #184 on: January 06, 2024, 07:35:23 PM »
I am constantly manifesting, except I find when I ask the universe for something it works best when I have zero expectations. I manifested two men who wanted me to marry them within a year apart from each other. I've held off on marriage for personal reasons though (I want to further my career first). Also $2500 one time and $1300 another time. A trip to Italy. Just really bizarre things, but huge wins in my book! ;)

I also like to use tools. Manifestation candles work best when I combine them with scripting. My gripe is that cheap candles aren't good quality and the scents give me a headache. But there's a tiny local boutique that specializes in EXACTLY manifestation scripting candles. And they smell soooooo clean. I think they're actually spell candles but the maker won't admit it hehe (send me a message if you want a link to these)

anything