Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 75978 times)

Offline Lo12345

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #135 on: April 08, 2020, 08:31:23 PM »
What techniques do you like or work for you!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #136 on: April 09, 2020, 04:11:20 PM »
Thanks! I'll watch her video and practice more:)

I think you're doing everything right! ES! If you found rhythm and alignment, stick with it!!!

And for me it feels like my mind is blown- how often do I call a psychic because I am assuming I am doing something wrong... to try and fix it either with my people pleasing or it feels wrong. I really don't care if people choose to believe in LOA (also another mind blowing concept its choice!) these videos are just a tool. I am happy to share what techniques are out there and am working on. But I do know for me, there are freaky things in the works with manifestation related to the state of my mind, but I also don't think it will fulfill my spirituality side either. (I struggle also too with this concept of "I am God" because -eap that is blasphemous with my christian upbringing, even though there also Catholicism and candles and ok some witchy stuff.) But I am happy to share what techniques are out there and am working on. There isn't a cookie cutter size that one size fits all.

Thanks Pinkamena, I believe we all have the best way for' us' to manifest what we want, I think after several manifestation experiences we will get the ' feeling' that how we can make it happen.
Please share here if you manifested anything, real experience is always encouraging!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #137 on: April 09, 2020, 04:18:49 PM »
What techniques do you like or work for you!

For me there are three techniques.

1. Set an intention, imagine the end result.
Like if I want a payraise I imagine my manager came to tell me I got a payraise, feel the happy feeling.

if I want a jewellery or a bag, imagine I'm wearing the necklace, using my favorite bag and how happy I feel.

If I want somebody to say something to me, I imagine they are telling me that in one person view, which means imagine this person is standing infront of me and telling me what I want to hear.
Feel the feeling.

2.Live as happy as I can. Always focus on what i want, or focus on the positive side of life.
Intention can be set multiple times, also can be set once, anyway it is coming.

3. When negative thoughs come to my mind, I repeat' thank you, I love you.' for hundreds of times.
You don't have to feel any emotions when you are doing self talking, but it will bring you out from negtivity, like a magic.
You can try, it really works and will bring in what you want faster.

Today i manifested a little payraise.
And I don't know why, really, several weeks ago I set an intention that my managements will really like me, support me, and Bam!
It happened. Now my manager and director support me, like me, rom no where!

Always imagine the end result, live happy, when your mind is drawn to negative, repeat positive words.
Can be anything but thank you and I love you truly help.

I hope it helps!
Happy manifesting!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #138 on: April 09, 2020, 04:23:37 PM »
About manifesting love...

Just what I use is

Imagine there is a man inside of you. Can be an random man or can be your POI.
Because how men treat you is basically how you value(treat) your self, it is a reflection I believe.

He is gorgeous, generous, kind, funny, and the most important part is he treats you like a queen or princess.
(The way you like)
like the most beautiful treasure in the world.

Then start to let this man treat you like this.
Imagine him talking to you like,
'You are beautiful'
' You are the only woman for me'
'You are love of my life'
'You are my girlfriend'
'Please marry me'

Eventually if you had any attitudes attract bad guys, or probably you think you aren't good enough for good guys, these habits will go away automatically.
You probably start to act differently, dress differently, then there will be some decent guy show up and truly like you and want to say the words that you've been talking to your self.

For some girls they get those words right away, it depends on your previous relationship with yourself and with men.
Your POI may come back, or change his attitude, or you may meet a beautiful stranger who is better than your POI.

I tried and worked.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 04:31:44 PM by ES1281 »

Offline JAG20

« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2020, 11:12:24 AM »
I've found that nothing worked love-prediction wise but manifesting and the subject of law of attraction is good or seems to help with positivity. I don't even expect anything to come from it any more if that makes any sense but it's helped my mind set compared to what it used to be

Offline ES1281

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2020, 06:36:22 PM »
I think LOA is way better than psychic readings because LOA is something happening every seconds and what we need to do is practice how to control our intentions.
Why psychic reading works for some ppl but don’t work for some others, because 1. Most of ppl don’t know how to use power of thoughts, 2. Some ppl has strong vibe they can change the outcome with their focusing on particular things.
This is my humble opinion.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #141 on: April 28, 2020, 06:35:13 AM »
I think what is important about LOA is we attract what we believe we deserve.

The most part we need to work on is our' belief'.
Once the belief is changed then things will turn around.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #142 on: April 28, 2020, 06:54:09 PM »
For anyone who is interested, I really like the "Manifest It Now" podcast. I've actually worked with Ginny and have seen specific manifestations in terms of career and money. Just thought I'd throw out the recommendation!

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #143 on: May 03, 2020, 04:37:48 PM »
For as long as I could remember as a child I knew how to easily manifest things, especially things relating to money or food. Not sure why but I knew I could get things easily as a child when I thought about it and once I let go or forgot about it I would get it. My parents calls it luck but I didn’t know it was called manifesting until last year when Joseph Alai’s video popped into my video feed. Today I use Joseph Alai’s and Neville Goddard’s methods which are simpler manifesting techniques for me.

I don’t manifest regularly for various reasons but last year for fun, I intentionally tested if I could manifest a few contest wins at a trade show I attend yearly. I entered 4 different contests and this trade show is attended by at least 150,000+ people over a weekend. Well my intentions worked and I won 2 out of the 4 contests I entered. I ended up winning $350 worth of prepaid gift cards, software and year supply of frozen food. I don’t always write down my manifestations but I always have belief in the manifestation will happen so it makes it easier to let go and go on with life.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #144 on: May 06, 2020, 05:24:04 AM »
For as long as I could remember as a child I knew how to easily manifest things, especially things relating to money or food. Not sure why but I knew I could get things easily as a child when I thought about it and once I let go or forgot about it I would get it. My parents calls it luck but I didn’t know it was called manifesting until last year when Joseph Alai’s video popped into my video feed. Today I use Joseph Alai’s and Neville Goddard’s methods which are simpler manifesting techniques for me.

I don’t manifest regularly for various reasons but last year for fun, I intentionally tested if I could manifest a few contest wins at a trade show I attend yearly. I entered 4 different contests and this trade show is attended by at least 150,000+ people over a weekend. Well my intentions worked and I won 2 out of the 4 contests I entered. I ended up winning $350 worth of prepaid gift cards, software and year supply of frozen food. I don’t always write down my manifestations but I always have belief in the manifestation will happen so it makes it easier to let go and go on with life.

This is really cool, yeah manifesting is everywhere!

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #145 on: May 07, 2020, 05:27:01 PM »
Wanted to add to the conversation about my experience with Joseph Alai’s videos. Reflecting on these past few months made me realize how right he was. I came upon this thread around January of this yr and started watching his videos and doing things he recommended. It worked almost instantaneously. Soon I found out that my ex began putting things into motion for us to be together, checking to make sure I am available before making his move. I did something to ruin that after getting readings - I told him things that were true but that I would’ve had no way of knowing if not for readings. I brought the spiritual knowledge into my reality. I realized I did the opposite of what Joseph Alai stated. I didn’t follow the natural progression of events and made my manifestation end abruptly and harshly. I am going to try his method one last time but properly this time and see how it works.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #146 on: May 07, 2020, 05:57:33 PM »
Wanted to add to the conversation about my experience with Joseph Alai’s videos. Reflecting on these past few months made me realize how right he was. I came upon this thread around January of this yr and started watching his videos and doing things he recommended. It worked almost instantaneously. Soon I found out that my ex began putting things into motion for us to be together, checking to make sure I am available before making his move. I did something to ruin that after getting readings - I told him things that were true but that I would’ve had no way of knowing if not for readings. I brought the spiritual knowledge into my reality. I realized I did the opposite of what Joseph Alai stated. I didn’t follow the natural progression of events and made my manifestation end abruptly and harshly. I am going to try his method one last time but properly this time and see how it works.

Can i ask what videos you really liked or what techniques you tried and saw progress

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #147 on: May 07, 2020, 07:00:25 PM »
Does manifestation really work? I am really interested in trying it but wanted to hear from you guys if you ve had any success stories . Feel free to pm, would love to how it worked and your stories :)

Offline staircasewondering

« Reply #148 on: May 08, 2020, 10:20:43 PM »

Again love love love this!!!
Lol! It almost sounds like illuminatingjoy! Which I love her and joseph Alai (yay! He’s back! And love his message about mental illness, no regrets) and many others... i think is is such a great topic! the first thing I manifested as a kid... or I knew I was on to something!

...For me, something freaky I manifested was when I was in kindergarten and wanting to be student of the month on my birthday month for the whole grade class out 120 kids. And I didn’t realize how freaky weird that was until after ...but for 7 years straight I got this award all my grade school years! Not only did I get this award every year but I always got it on my birthday month! This award was to honor the most “well behaved” student in every class and all the kids had go to our monthly assembly to honor the kids in every class (there 3-4 separate classes), and my dad would always show up, but I’d “pretend” to be embarrassed “ugh cause he showed up with his big ol’ 90s videocamera and would film me.” I would also get this gift certificate for a free pizza like at dominos or ice cream, and this always happened. I mean as a kid my goals back then were free pizza on my birthday month! And for 7 years straight! Lol! And it’s so weird cause I always just felt so shiny and on this vibration path and thinking “oh it’s my birthday month I’m definitely gonna get this award!” And it wasn’t until junior high I realized these awards weren’t always given to every kid, and it wasn’t always on their birthday month, and out of a class of 120 separated by 30-40 kids only 3-4 were given to the kids homeroom class. (Again it wasn’t until junior high my bubble bursted and I talked to other kids who didn’t get one... and then I felt bad for being conceited stuck up brat about this. Lol!) and did I mention I did this for 7 years straight! (kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd... all the thru to 6th grade!) And for me what I remember most is just feeling “high”, and “in the zone” and so sure and confident and joyful! But also relaxed! And being able to let things go too!

I started this year, around Jan/feb to keep a log on my phone notes in chart about the things I manifested intentionally and not intentionally and I realize I do get into vibrational highs, that snowball into amazing miracles, that my family also looks at me like I’m lucky ... but I also know when I’m depressed I feel like I’m pushing and pushing for a thing, it is so tiring! - but then there are these moment, like quantum leaps, where it’s effortless, on this vibration, and I realized this, this is the feeling of awareness, of being conscious where I can manifest anything... and since keeping a journal I see when I’m depressed, I’m not aware... and it’s ok to push, and it’s ok to be tired and it’s ok to not be awake... it happens. You will get tired. I get tired from this approach when I’m not in that zone. (Manifest jasmine in her past videos talks about this) So for me, my most effortless manifestation are from this place, manifesting as a kid, it’s remembering how to get into that vibrational zone...

Again so so so glad you posted this!!! Cause I make mental note about it and continue to share!

PS illuminatingjoy has a video on teaching kids to manifest... and I’ve been afraid to mention this cause I kinda got a shout out from her 🙈 (no seriously) ... but it is freaky good, ive been meaning to share this story but scared to expose myself yet you know what ... it’s fine let me know if you find me on Instagram ... either she’s a witch or I do know how to manifest big stuff or both! It’s fine!

Yep, I used Amy’s aka illuminatingjoy techniques to win the contests and it works for me. Actually the week she posted the video was the same week as the trade show I went to and I put a manifesting plan into motion lol.

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #149 on: May 11, 2020, 10:52:22 AM »
So, I've been stepping away from readings and just meditating and doing some manifestation stuff recently (and by recently I literally mean within the past week).

Thought I'd share some cool hits I've had. On May 8th, I wrote out a little list of some things I want to manifest and on it I put (among others):

"Someone tells me they love me"

So! I'm not very close with my 'nuclear' family i.e., mom, dad, brother, sister and I hadn't heard from any of them in over a month. But two days ago my stepdad texted me to say "I love you!" which was nice. I then remembered that I put it on my list!

"I receive an unexpected gift/present"

I was just chilling, puttering around my house this morning when my doorbell rang. I couldn't remember if I was expecting a package or not but I answered the door anyways and there was a really heavy package for me.

Took it inside and it was a gift of two really nice bottles of wine! I just started laughing because I was a bit stunned that this manifested. When I think about it as well this had to have been ordered on the day I wrote my list.

That one was the big confirmation I needed - now I'm super excited about the rest of my list manifesting.

In my general email reading from Kisha she said:

"Within the next 9 months or the month of September you will be in a very peaceful place mentally, emotionally and feel like everything is aligned in your life. You will be in a happy place romantically and the guide is saying specifically there is a support system in place. The guide is saying that you are “receiving blessings from spoken words”. This means that you will be putting out what you want from the universe and basically speaking your desires into existence. Depending on your spiritual/religious beliefs some people may refer to this as answered prayers or receiving manifestations. Either way your desires are being heard and you will receive the confirmation in due time."

Which is super interesting

Love this!