Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 81399 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #120 on: February 11, 2020, 12:08:39 AM »
I just gasped at how much jasmine from manifest your specific person on YouTube charges. I lately love her explanation on not changing anyone free will, and parallel thinking ... but then I looked up her coaching fees and my goodness is she still a crook? I forget which video she says how she use to be psychic and got into law of attraction instead, cut through the root. She’s like snotty mean girl cheerleader to your negative thoughts...
but I also been looking at the coaching fees for Joseph alai, Amanda from create your own future, Veronica and I get that they are popular, however, how “professional” and “certified” are they? At least illuminatingjoy is not taking clients, and I love to follow her on Instagram, so it gives a mystery effect. But has anyone tried a law of attraction coach? And was it worth it?

Or is this just another thing to replace answers outside myself?

Hi I watch videos on youtube and I really don't think a coach deserve this much money.

I think Veronica Isles and her books are good enough.
I use to hire a very popular LOA coach and well...not so much difference with what is on youtube.
If you have any questions about LOA you can just ask Amanda or Veronica and then they will answer you in their new videos.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2020, 12:10:16 AM »
I'm not beating up on you by any means because she does sound happy, healthy, and over the top with manifesting. Her prices are not for the faint of heart though. And whether she is actually manifesting or not, she is selling 'hope' that you will believe you will be manifesting. Her gains and/or manifesting is derived from those that pay her, so of course it looks as if she is living her dream.

Her writing style is like she is happy in manifesting and she is going to make you happy in manifesting, no matter what, but there are strictly no refunds. Plus selling 'hope' is the main driving factor behind those multi-level marketing companies. She sounds really normal, but what I can't get on board with is the cost, because what happens if nothing from her teachings manifest for me. What if I'm cursed and she didn't see it from the beginning (I'm just stretching), and I'm out a lot of money.

The 4 The Win, Manifesting One Month SUCCESS Package includes 4 Sessions A Week for 4 Weeks. It is a whopping $7,000.

Just blew me away honestly.

$7000 is like she's all about money.
Manifestation definately doesn't deserve that much.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2020, 08:18:13 AM »
I've been getting in to manifesting after people's private recomendations and mainly curiousity, I mostly watch you tube videos, it's supposed to be a free access tool of support and positivity, mixed in with others experiences of manifesting. It really irks me when coaches dollar power every thing and makes it out to look tacky and disingenuous, manifesting is all about supporting others and  using and un locking your own tools we all have access to, I'd much rather watch the you tube videos for free knowing it comes from a more genuine place and I'm not gambling anything than pay thousands of bucks to a money grabbing coach, I'm still on the fence about manifesting and haven't yet had much experience of it, or proof yet, so there's no way I'd tamper with sending money knowing a refund is not possible. Go on you tube, and you can experiment for free and in more varied ways which you find work for you with this area

Offline cinderella

« Reply #123 on: February 25, 2020, 06:16:31 PM »
I once was talking to a guy I met through a friend on fb. We live in different states so it was online. Before we had hit it off, I thought oh he’s cute and sorta imagined I was dating him. I didn’t think it would ever happen. One night he messaged me and thus we started talking. Things went to crap later on and he removed me from fb. I kept thinking he’d come back and imagined it. Granted it still went wrong and we never dated but eventually stayed friends. I don’t know if I manifested that or not. Because I never had it happen with any other guy I liked. ( I’m not trying to manifest it again. There’s a different guy I’m heartbroken over. I’m just wondering if I had somehow actually manifested or what. It was strange)

Offline russianred

« Reply #124 on: February 26, 2020, 03:47:25 AM »
I was looking through old posts last night (I do this sometimes for little nuggets of wisdom) and I forgot the exact words and the thread, but someone had posted about how the WHEN and HOW questions are ones from negative and frustrated energy and how continued focus on those rather than TRUSTING in the OUTCOME will impede progress.  Psychic readings keep us in the when and how mentality.  That's one reason why we feel that psychic readings mess with us... I feel borderline sick when I get off the phone with a reader now because I feel that my energy focus has shifted from at least trying to trust to trying to pin down the specifics.

What do you all think?  Manifesting should be from a place of detachment and trust and not relentlessness and control.

beachgal214

« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2020, 01:20:16 PM »
yes red!! I feel the same sickening pit.  totally agree the goal is detachment and trust and faith that ALL is working out. It really is!!! 

Offline russianred

« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2020, 04:48:52 AM »
I don't know if I believe in actually being able to manifest something, and I agree that there is a lot of coincidence at play there (e.g., "manifesting" a text msg).  But I do believe in energy and I think the when and how questions come from a controlling space whereas a belief in the situation playing itself out the way it should happen allows the energy to flow more freely.  I think of "detachment" as not being sucked in by the controlling, frustrated, hovering, anxious energy that is the same energy that led me to binge in the past.

beachgal214

« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2020, 06:18:34 PM »
I look at detachment as simply not caring about the end result.  for instance there are many things I once cared strongly about and now no longer feel the attachment.  so maybe its a different word but I liken it to detachment in this context. like once I feel that sense of "this is not impacting me" then I feel as though I have detached. maybe I truly haven't, or maybe its an entirely concept altogether, which is fine. its just the semantic I use to try and get myself out of a place of feeling lack in a certain area and a genuine "letting go". 

Offline russianred

« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2020, 10:25:11 PM »
I look at detachment as simply not caring about the end result.  for instance there are many things I once cared strongly about and now no longer feel the attachment.  so maybe its a different word but I liken it to detachment in this context. like once I feel that sense of "this is not impacting me" then I feel as though I have detached. maybe I truly haven't, or maybe its an entirely concept altogether, which is fine. its just the semantic I use to try and get myself out of a place of feeling lack in a certain area and a genuine "letting go".

This is really interesting.  I guess I look at it a little differently, maybe because of my situation. ;)  For me detachment means that I am not so mentally fixated at all times on the end result being what I want and demanding details of when and how and why.  However, I just don't think I can realistically not care about the end result, at least not now and probably not any time within the next couple of months.  I keep trying to think of it as hoping that the situation will play out as I want it to but also trusting that I will be given what I need by the universe even if it is not the end result I'm hoping for.

I guess this is getting off the topic of manifesting... like I said above, I don't know if I believe that you can manifest things or an end result, really.  But I do think that releasing some of the "stagnant" (as Pink said) and controlling energy can help to clear whatever blockage may be in the way between you and the result you desire.

I think detachment can also mean straight-up not caring anymore.  Sigh, in some ways it would be nice to have already arrived at this point, but it's so difficult to get there...

Offline ES1281

« Reply #129 on: March 21, 2020, 04:25:50 AM »
i just visualize for 10 mins and act as if it's already came true. and/or get a picture of what you're wanting and keep it in the car or on your bathroom mirrior.

Cool! Congratulations!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #130 on: March 23, 2020, 02:42:12 AM »
I really enjoyed some of the latest videos from Jasmine and Veronica. (And according to illuminatingjoy’s Instagram it seems like she’ll be coming out with a new video soon.) But the repeated messages I am getting from their videos is being ok with what’s here now, not being hung up on timing, and finding your own way of acceptance... while that’s the gist of it doing it when you’re in it, of course way harder to do than just say. Even if one is not manifesting finding that really sink in- be ok with what’s here... for me I just felt like that message really sunk again today and again.

https://youtu.be/Or-4g334Qis

Yeah I agree I watch their videos a lot' too.
I think now is one of the best time to feel ok with what is here now...
Because at least most of us are safe taying at home.

Offline russianred

« Reply #131 on: March 23, 2020, 05:30:38 AM »
I really enjoyed some of the latest videos from Jasmine and Veronica. (And according to illuminatingjoy’s Instagram it seems like she’ll be coming out with a new video soon.) But the repeated messages I am getting from their videos is being ok with what’s here now, not being hung up on timing, and finding your own way of acceptance... while that’s the gist of it doing it when you’re in it, of course way harder to do than just say. Even if one is not manifesting finding that really sink in- be ok with what’s here... for me I just felt like that message really sunk again today and again.

https://youtu.be/Or-4g334Qis

I've only watched a few minutes so far, but I like the message of acceptance.

We often talk about having to "accept reality" or accept a situation for what it is -- but I liked that she was also talking about accepting our own emotions, even if that emotion is pain.

One basic therapeutic concept is that the more we fight how we feel, judge how we feel ("I shouldn't feel this way"), attempt to live in denial of how we feel -- all it's doing is giving the emotion more power over us.

The more that we can tell ourselves that yes, we feel hurt, in pain, upset, anxious... but it's OK that we feel that way and the feelings won't last forever... the more quickly we can detach.

In the last few days, I've actually been wondering if it's "detachment" I seek as much as a feeling of control over a situation.  Not control from a negative, frustrated, hovering standpoint (the one that made me binge on readings), but more a feeling of -- I can handle this.  I am OK.  POI, POI's actions, and the situation do not CONTROL me.

beachgal214

« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2020, 02:26:45 PM »

This is really interesting.  I guess I look at it a little differently, maybe because of my situation. ;)  For me detachment means that I am not so mentally fixated at all times on the end result being what I want and demanding details of when and how and why.  However, I just don't think I can realistically not care about the end result, at least not now and probably not any time within the next couple of months.  I keep trying to think of it as hoping that the situation will play out as I want it to but also trusting that I will be given what I need by the universe even if it is not the end result I'm hoping for.

I guess this is getting off the topic of manifesting... like I said above, I don't know if I believe that you can manifest things or an end result, really.  But I do think that releasing some of the "stagnant" (as Pink said) and controlling energy can help to clear whatever blockage may be in the way between you and the result you desire.

I think detachment can also mean straight-up not caring anymore.  Sigh, in some ways it would be nice to have already arrived at this point, but it's so difficult to get there...

I liked that - was re reading this and really resonates!!! I am in alignment with that - that maybe we cant manifest end results but that releasing some stagnant energy can clear blockages. 

Offline ES1281

« Reply #133 on: April 07, 2020, 09:14:16 AM »
I've been practicing LOA and I feel I'm being pretty good these days.

I found as so many LOA coaches and books explain,
'focus on what we want' instead of 'what we don't' is the most important point.

Just always tihnk about what we want and stop thinking aobut what we don't.
Always imagine the end result.

After the imagination stay happy, when you start to think about what you don't want, shift your thought with watching a funny movie, call your friend etc.
I've been doubtful for years but now I'm almost have trust and faith in manifestation.

Here is what I manifested from March

-A decent guy interested in a serious relationship with me.

-Several things I want to buy in the price I decided( usually 30% to 40% off).

i decide the price, and imagine wearthing those jewelleries or cloths with smile, then I let go.
Several days later they come up in sale price way lower than the market price from webstores etc.

Even they are vintage stuff out of stock, they will be there.
I always get them with the price lower than I decided or somebody will buy the stuff for me then I didn't have to pay.

-I set intention to be recognized by management team.

Two weeks later I had three times recognition from several our management team ( including ED) that was astonishing.
Because I have never been recognized in front of our team in my career life.
I hasn't done anything special.

-A flower bouquet from my current partner

I intentioned to receive rose from my current partner though it's not my birthday nor valentine's day.
The several days later we had a bad fight, she baught rose bouquet to say sorry when he was home at night.

-Increasing income my partner and me
I started to treat my partner as he makes huge money.
Then several days later his investment accont started to make way more than before.
( He is more focused after he was treated like somebody really rich)

I had a large order from my customer my bonus tremendously increased.

--------------------------------------
I found it's like a game, we just practice, imagine the end result and live happy, stop focusing on anything we don't want.
then Bam! things flow into our life.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 09:35:33 AM by ES1281 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #134 on: April 08, 2020, 12:17:07 PM »
Thanks! I'll watch her video and practice more:)