Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 81878 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2020, 03:57:55 AM »
ES1281 please dont go into the deep end again  :P

Why are you so insulting lately? Every post you're going off at people.

Offline russianred

« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2020, 04:12:36 AM »
I do see Star's point and have wondered myself about all of this... like, I'm sure there are a lot of people with stage 4 cancer who would like to "manifest" a cancer free life.  And let's be real -- I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who have tried to manifest their ex back and just have not been successful.  I don't think all of these people did it "wrong."

For me, it's more about living in trust rather than fear.  It is a choice and when I try manifesting or visualization, I'm choosing trust.  I would love to say that I fully believe in manifesting... I do think maybe it can work, just like I think that maybe some people have some psychic ability.  But overall I feel it's a way for me to feel more control over my decisions and at peace rather than binging on psychic readings.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2020, 11:27:25 AM »
ES1281, thank you for your reply and explanations, but I still just don't believe we can manifest anybody we like back into our world. As people damn know lol, I'm a huge advocate in things being set in stone because 2 years ago I was addicted all year to someone and had a premonition the year before when I very last saw him that I would never see him again and that would be it, and it was right all along but I tried to ignore it in denial, I thought in his free will or LOA could change things but I've never had a feeling so strong, we never did meet again or have contact again. No reader saw this, either. I've also had another premonition which happened about a couple in my family splitting by Christmas once, it happened with no free will or timescales extending. It happened just as the premonition saw. So I will always believe that at least some things cannot be controlled by any force. You're talking about me and him in a parallel timeline - what if we are not in any timeline together at all, and it's never meant to be?

RussianRed, thank you for seeing my viewpoint. Perhaps the things we manifest into our lives were meant for us anyway, like certain jobs or certain exes returning.. Perhaps they were going to be a part of our life anyway? I personally believe in contracts before we are born which many people don't, I believe we choose our parents before we are born and the life lessons we experience are already set we choose or get chosen for somehow, to learn and gain experience. In this life you may choose for example to have luck with money, but your relationships aren't so great and are challenging. So perhaps that's why people have luck with getting money, perhaps it was meant for them anyway? I will never personally believe in LOA because it's never worked for me and I've seen enough in my life that I couldn't control things which happened, I tried to believe in LOA and be open minded but as you say - did children who get abused or die of cancer manifest that? I've had some bad things happen to me, did I deserve that because of what I sent out? I know personally if someone or something is meant for me they will cross my path again, but I don't want to manipulate someone to come back into my life if they don't really want to or aren't supposed to.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 11:45:45 AM by Star_01 »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2020, 03:19:36 PM »
Those who believe that we can manifest people back into our lives does that mean you think we have the ability to control their freewill? Isn't it more likely than not that person was possibly going to come back on their own? I have had 2 ex's come back into my life. Interestingly enough it was after break ups. Maybe it was because I was vulnerable at the time? 

Offline russianred

« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2020, 04:16:39 PM »
Star - Yes, I get your viewpoint, but I also choose to continue to practice manifesting (I think of it as more visualizing) because, as I wrote in my message, I think of it as a practice where I am choosing trust over fear.  I try to choose every day to believe that my situation with POI will work out rather than thinking of all the reasons it won't.   I DO think there is something to putting "positive energy" out there about a situation rather than fearful and negative energy.  First, it's better for my own headspace!  Second, I think injecting negativity into a cosmic relationship between two people just might affect the outcome.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2020, 06:23:07 PM »
Star - Yes, I get your viewpoint, but I also choose to continue to practice manifesting (I think of it as more visualizing) because, as I wrote in my message, I think of it as a practice where I am choosing trust over fear.  I try to choose every day to believe that my situation with POI will work out rather than thinking of all the reasons it won't.   I DO think there is something to putting "positive energy" out there about a situation rather than fearful and negative energy.  First, it's better for my own headspace!  Second, I think injecting negativity into a cosmic relationship between two people just might affect the outcome.

See this is what confuses me, my experience is completely different. The more hopeful and positive I am in situations, the more they have tended to go wrong for me. The more I am casual and don't put my heart into things or expect the worse, the better the outcome usually is for me.

Offline sparky

« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2020, 06:26:48 PM »

See this is what confuses me, my experience is completely different. The more hopeful and positive I am in situations, the more they have tended to go wrong for me. The more I am casual and don't put my heart into things or expect the worse, the better the outcome usually is for me.

Star I am the same way.  When I tend to be more hopeful and positive in a situation.  The opposite usually happens.  It has gotten to the point that I just plan for the worst and just hope for the best but keep it out of sight and mind as possible.  Maybe that is why I haven't won the lottery yet.  I keep thinking about what I would do with all those winnings.  For my manifesting maybe I should think of all the negatives and I would win. lol

Offline russianred

« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2020, 06:47:37 PM »
That's fair... someone else said that further up in the thread too, that expecting a negative actually helps.  For me, I feel that I'm just in a better mindset... lighter... happier... when I can trust that the universe will give me what I desire and need.  It's a challenge for me because that is NOT my default.  I'm usually quite pessimistic.  But with my current situation and POI, I feel better when I trust rather than expect that it won't work out.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2020, 08:38:10 PM »

Star I am the same way.  When I tend to be more hopeful and positive in a situation.  The opposite usually happens.  It has gotten to the point that I just plan for the worst and just hope for the best but keep it out of sight and mind as possible.  Maybe that is why I haven't won the lottery yet.  I keep thinking about what I would do with all those winnings.  For my manifesting maybe I should think of all the negatives and I would win. lol

Lol it's funny because people wonder why I'm generally so negative, and admittedly it isn't healthy but it seems to somehow work 😂

Offline Star_01

« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2020, 08:39:29 PM »
That's fair... someone else said that further up in the thread too, that expecting a negative actually helps.  For me, I feel that I'm just in a better mindset... lighter... happier... when I can trust that the universe will give me what I desire and need.  It's a challenge for me because that is NOT my default.  I'm usually quite pessimistic.  But with my current situation and POI, I feel better when I trust rather than expect that it won't work out.

I'm glad you've found what works for you and empowers you, being positive is more healthy and refreshing so I've no clue why negativity works for me but the universe is a strange old thing.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2020, 10:58:34 PM »
ES1281 please dont go into the deep end again  :P

Why are you so insulting lately? Every post you're going off at people.
Haha thanks Fidget, that's very nice of you!
I don't really mind  :P

Offline ES1281

« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2020, 11:01:33 PM »
ES1281, thank you for your reply and explanations, but I still just don't believe we can manifest anybody we like back into our world. As people damn know lol, I'm a huge advocate in things being set in stone because 2 years ago I was addicted all year to someone and had a premonition the year before when I very last saw him that I would never see him again and that would be it, and it was right all along but I tried to ignore it in denial, I thought in his free will or LOA could change things but I've never had a feeling so strong, we never did meet again or have contact again. No reader saw this, either. I've also had another premonition which happened about a couple in my family splitting by Christmas once, it happened with no free will or timescales extending. It happened just as the premonition saw. So I will always believe that at least some things cannot be controlled by any force. You're talking about me and him in a parallel timeline - what if we are not in any timeline together at all, and it's never meant to be?

RussianRed, thank you for seeing my viewpoint. Perhaps the things we manifest into our lives were meant for us anyway, like certain jobs or certain exes returning.. Perhaps they were going to be a part of our life anyway? I personally believe in contracts before we are born which many people don't, I believe we choose our parents before we are born and the life lessons we experience are already set we choose or get chosen for somehow, to learn and gain experience. In this life you may choose for example to have luck with money, but your relationships aren't so great and are challenging. So perhaps that's why people have luck with getting money, perhaps it was meant for them anyway? I will never personally believe in LOA because it's never worked for me and I've seen enough in my life that I couldn't control things which happened, I tried to believe in LOA and be open minded but as you say - did children who get abused or die of cancer manifest that? I've had some bad things happen to me, did I deserve that because of what I sent out? I know personally if someone or something is meant for me they will cross my path again, but I don't want to manipulate someone to come back into my life if they don't really want to or aren't supposed to.

Hi Star

I totally get what you said.

These people I know manifested their ex back how they did it was they created the parallel timeline of them being together.
However as you said, I also know some people worked on the same then they met somebody better.
I believe in what you said there are certain events might already pre-destinised in our life, I also believe we some sort can create life we wanted.(Depends on our belief and life experiences so each thought is correct I feel)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #117 on: February 10, 2020, 09:13:08 PM »
I just gasped at how much jasmine from manifest your specific person on YouTube charges. I lately love her explanation on not changing anyone free will, and parallel thinking ... but then I looked up her coaching fees and my goodness is she still a crook? I forget which video she says how she use to be psychic and got into law of attraction instead, cut through the root. She’s like snotty mean girl cheerleader to your negative thoughts...
but I also been looking at the coaching fees for Joseph alai, Amanda from create your own future, Veronica and I get that they are popular, however, how “professional” and “certified” are they? At least illuminatingjoy is not taking clients, and I love to follow her on Instagram, so it gives a mystery effect. But has anyone tried a law of attraction coach? And was it worth it?

Or is this just another thing to replace answers outside myself?
How much does Jasmine charge or did I miss that?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #118 on: February 10, 2020, 09:51:52 PM »
I actually had to blink a couple of times so my eyesight would clear, since obviously I'm seeing things. $2-4k for what? This isn't being pricey, it's being a thief and committing highway robbery.
And she is offering what?

I find it so outrageous and annoying when people who claim they want to help, aren't really helping...just taking advantage.

It's very interesting though to read her page. She is all about herself.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 09:56:41 PM by HornetKick »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #119 on: February 10, 2020, 11:33:33 PM »
I'm not beating up on you by any means because she does sound happy, healthy, and over the top with manifesting. Her prices are not for the faint of heart though. And whether she is actually manifesting or not, she is selling 'hope' that you will believe you will be manifesting. Her gains and/or manifesting is derived from those that pay her, so of course it looks as if she is living her dream.

Her writing style is like she is happy in manifesting and she is going to make you happy in manifesting, no matter what, but there are strictly no refunds. Plus selling 'hope' is the main driving factor behind those multi-level marketing companies. She sounds really normal, but what I can't get on board with is the cost, because what happens if nothing from her teachings manifest for me. What if I'm cursed and she didn't see it from the beginning (I'm just stretching), and I'm out a lot of money.

The 4 The Win, Manifesting One Month SUCCESS Package includes 4 Sessions A Week for 4 Weeks. It is a whopping $7,000.

Just blew me away honestly.