Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 75073 times)

Offline journalmuse

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2019, 06:17:38 PM »
i went through all of this myself so i speak from experience. i used to constantly do meditations and well the were fun it got exhausting and like work after a while. manifesting should be fun and easy. you just have to imagine once for something to show up and know the seed has been planted and thats it. just know there is no outside circumstances that matter and  ONLY YOU create. this was an idea i was on the fence about for years but its true from my experience. only we control our world and no-one has free will in our world but there's parallel versions of us so we might as well get what we want rather than putting our trust in something out there cause were still manifesting that and not getting what we want. just affirm that only you create and youll start seeing everything you want popping up and it makes you feel extremely secure when saying it too like you have control because you do!! i never did his workshops because i dont really need them so i cant say how they are but he gives all the info you need in his videos. if you need any faith or reassurance go through his comment section - its filled with people's testimonials. it really helps with building your own faith.
Is this fact or theory?

stirring-pot-emoji

ladya

« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2019, 06:34:38 PM »
i went through all of this myself so i speak from experience. i used to constantly do meditations and well the were fun it got exhausting and like work after a while. manifesting should be fun and easy. you just have to imagine once for something to show up and know the seed has been planted and thats it. just know there is no outside circumstances that matter and  ONLY YOU create. this was an idea i was on the fence about for years but its true from my experience. only we control our world and no-one has free will in our world but there's parallel versions of us so we might as well get what we want rather than putting our trust in something out there cause were still manifesting that and not getting what we want. just affirm that only you create and youll start seeing everything you want popping up and it makes you feel extremely secure when saying it too like you have control because you do!! i never did his workshops because i dont really need them so i cant say how they are but he gives all the info you need in his videos. if you need any faith or reassurance go through his comment section - its filled with people's testimonials. it really helps with building your own faith.
Is this fact or theory?

stirring-pot-emoji

i didn't answer this post because im not here to convince anyone. in response to the parallel versions - no its not 100% fact but as of now its the only logical explanation i have found that makes sense. im still trying to figure that one out how we all intersect yet we can all get what we want but from my research in both science and mystical stuff its what makes the most sense to me. i have a science background so i research everything to death lol. i was simply replying to OP because they were interested and giving encouragement to everyone else. I only speak from personal experience so what I say Ive experienced myself and have years and years and testing and proof. I respect what everyone else believes and everyone has their own journey but to those interested in manifestation that yes dreams, miracles are real and happen everyday. you can have ANYTHING YOU DESIRE. i have thousands upon thousands of things ive manifested if anyone who is interested im always willing to help and share things ive recreated in my life, relationships, and everything else in between. as neville says dare to believe in the reality of your assumption and watch the world play its part relative to the its fulfillment <3
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 06:37:25 PM by ladya »

ladya

« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2019, 06:54:30 PM »
you are on it ladya!!!

Yes I’ve been hooked on watching too many videos, and meditations, at first, they’re great distraction from calling psychics. But it is a lot of work! And time! Plus I confuse ideologies... so yup, I could be experiencing LOA burn out!

Oh my goodness thanks for recommending illuminating joy! I’m facing resistance and clicked “dealing with resistance when manifesting” and it’s helping me! I think I’m having an “a-ha” moment! Thanks so much everyone that mentioned her!!! 😊

Yay💕

Imnotsure

« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2019, 12:08:34 AM »
you are on it ladya!!!

Yes I’ve been hooked on watching too many videos, and meditations, at first, they’re great distraction from calling psychics. But it is a lot of work! And time! Plus I confuse ideologies... so yup, I could be experiencing LOA burn out!

Oh my goodness thanks for recommending illuminating joy! I’m facing resistance and clicked “dealing with resistance when manifesting” and it’s helping me! I think I’m having an “a-ha” moment! Thanks so much everyone that mentioned her!!! 😊
I like that video too. She did a segment with Joseph alai as well.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2019, 01:35:33 AM »
Joseph alai hands down the best at dissecting Neville. I don’t watch anyone else anymore. If you want to learn how to manifest, watch him. You’ll become a manifesting machine. Illuminating joy is good too but she doesn’t post much. Neville is the real deal. Take it from me I’ve spent years obsessing over who’s right who’s wrong. What’s the right way to do it. There is no vibrational alignment, there is no pre requisite. People who say you have to align do this do that it’s all things spread around the loa community that isn’t based on fact. This only puts more limitations into people’s minds. No you don’t need to do yoga or meditate or become vegan.

Does this dude have his videos on ayou tube channel or blog?

youtube. he has a site too i think.
here's his youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA3altnjT0eFZ65kuReqvJw

Thanks for the link, I'll check it out. The way you've explained things on this thread has helped a bunch already, I'm gunna do some more looking in to this, if theres any other helpful links please private message me!

Offline JAG20

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2019, 01:56:25 AM »
Are there any good visual exercises to try, doing meditation or even in calm quiet situations that've worked for people? even if its imagining company with your significant other or doing activities with them you used to

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2019, 05:17:15 PM »
Are there any good visual exercises to try, doing meditation or even in calm quiet situations that've worked for people? even if its imagining company with your significant other or doing activities with them you used to

Some people script out scenes they'd like to imagine - meaning, sit down with a piece of paper and a pen and write out the scene, what you say or do, etc. And then some people take the extra step of reading it out loud and recording themselves, then playing it back when they want to visualize.

ladya

« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2019, 06:15:57 PM »

Some people script out scenes they'd like to imagine - meaning, sit down with a piece of paper and a pen and write out the scene, what you say or do, etc. And then some people take the extra step of reading it out loud and recording themselves, then playing it back when they want to visualize.

this is a good technique.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #23 on: December 08, 2019, 07:18:27 PM »
Some one sent me Alais you tube page, I love this dude's energy and uplifting vids, I'd recomend him

ladya

« Reply #24 on: December 08, 2019, 07:25:11 PM »
Some one sent me Alais you tube page, I love this dude's energy and uplifting vids, I'd recomend him

yep hes great and exceptionally thorough.

ladya

« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2019, 10:20:23 PM »
i just recently found this guys channel but i REALLY like him as well

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96Ek-bKKFbRESy8JYvlq-A

beachgal214

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2019, 02:18:41 PM »
I love manifesting from the pure sense that it gives me a feeling of CONTROL!  I am grateful for that! Thank you for sharing this stuff.

Offline Kate

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2019, 09:49:38 AM »

A morning technique: write out 10-15 random things you like to see in your day. Just randomly, try to spend as less than 5 min a day every morning, very first thing you do.
1. I have free slice of pizza
2. I have someone say they had a dream about me
3. I have received a call from an ex
4. A hug from a relative

Without even thinking just write it out quickly.

The point of this technique is to build your manifestation muscles. Seeing both small and big manifestation are possible in what feels impossible.

... to be honest, i’m scared of this technique... some things end up happening the next day, or two, yes that was fun. Watching them get crossed off is a delightful pleasant surprise. But ...after doing this on the third day (and can remember)  I sincerely felt like “who is asking of this? Is this the me that really wants this, or ego? Will manifesting this bring me spiritual fulfillment? Are these thoughts mine or someone else? Who am I being guided by?” ... and this freaks me out, I may try it again though? (I’ve also been watching YouTube videos on new age to Christian) also I just started this technique... so I’m very new to this practice technique. I do think doing this will grow and work out your manifestation muscle.

Has anyone else done this technique? For a longer consistent time? Did anyone else get freaked doing this? Or am I odd ball with one? ...regardless, it could be empowering, if that’s what calls you

Nice, I like it.
I have done similar things previously.. about 2 years ago.. I wrote out a lot of things I wanted, and after time, things started to manifest.. that hardest part, is keeping going when a challenge comes along to test your beliefs.. Regardless, I may just give this a go now..

ladya

« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2019, 01:36:06 PM »

A morning technique: write out 10-15 random things you like to see in your day. Just randomly, try to spend as less than 5 min a day every morning, very first thing you do.
4. A hug from a relative

The point of this technique is to build your manifestation muscles. Seeing both small and big manifestation are possible in what feels impossible.

... to be honest, i’m scared of this technique... some things end up happening the next day, or two, yes that was fun. Watching them get crossed off is a delightful pleasant surprise. But ...after doing this on the third day (and can remember)  I sincerely felt like “who is asking of this? Is this the me that really wants this, or ego? Will manifesting this bring me spiritual fulfillment? Are these thoughts mine or someone else? Who am I being guided by?” ... and this freaks me out, I may try it again though? (I’ve also been watching YouTube videos on new age to Christian) also I just started this technique... so I’m very new to this practice technique. I do think doing this will grow and work out your manifestation muscle.

Has anyone else done this technique? For a longer consistent time? Did anyone else get freaked doing this? Or am I odd ball with one? ...regardless, it could be empowering, if that’s what calls you

I do this all the time and have been doing it for quite a while. What’s wrong with having desires lol. That’s the whole point of life. Ego isn’t bad, it’s excess that’s too much. Why can’t you have spiritual fulfillment and all your desires too lol? They’re not mutually exclusive. Just intend for everything you desire to be in your highest alignment and there your problem is solved.  I don’t really understand why you’re scared. Only you can guide yourself, there’s no one else unless you allow other people to have power. You also manifest 24 hrs out of a day it’s not something you just turn off so might as well manifest consciously and get things you want rather than go on autopilot and manifest based on old beliefs. This technique also works on writing down who you want to be in the present or past tense terms. The universe doesn’t judge, it just wants you to make a decision and stick to it so it give you what you want in the fastest way.

Imnotsure

« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2019, 06:33:19 PM »

4. A hug from a relative

I do this all the time and have been doing it for quite a while. What’s wrong with having desires lol. That’s the whole point of life. Ego isn’t bad, it’s excess that’s too much. Why can’t you have spiritual fulfillment and all your desires too lol? They’re not mutually exclusive. Just intend for everything you desire to be in your highest alignment and there your problem is solved.  I don’t really understand why you’re scared. Only you can guide yourself, there’s no one else unless you allow other people to have power. You also manifest 24 hrs out of a day it’s not something you just turn off so might as well manifest consciously and get things you want rather than go on autopilot and manifest based on old beliefs. This technique also works on writing down who you want to be in the present or past tense terms. The universe doesn’t judge, it just wants you to make a decision and stick to it so it give you what you want in the fastest way.

Agree with everything she has said!!!
Also Pinkamena, It all comes down to trusting yourself, and that may be hard right now. It took me a few months to rebuild my intuition, but once you do, it feels amazing because at the end of the day I am the ONLY ONE who knows what’s best for me. The universe/ any higher power aligns with me, not the other way around.