Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 87013 times)

ladya

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2019, 03:46:57 PM »
About manifestation, I've talked to some psychics.
They agree with it and Yona said LOA is natural.

When our vibe is raising, we get what we want ' from no where'.
We want money, doesn't need to be winning lotteries.
There are hundreds and thousands ways universe help us to receive money,

Things work like this, you never know how the universe work for you.
Everything are manifstations happened to me.

-I wanted some extra income, then suddenly my flight got over booked and the airline payed me 1000$ for apology.

-I wanted a payraise, but I've done nothing remarkable at my job.
Then suddenly one of my client wrongly offered me a big project,  boss was very happy and gave me a promotion.
After payraise was done my client turned it down because they realized they didn't secure the budget.
But still I got promoted without doing anything, and nothing was my fault.

-I really liked a movie, I watched it again and again.
Then I met a guy had the same job looks like the hero at the movie and we had date at the exact location in the movie.(Somewhere far away from my country)

etc.

We can say we attract things, we also can say we shift to different parallel reality.
Parallel reality do exist, it's like at this moment there is a you typing your post, there is another you parting with your friends etc.
You become the one you decide to be, and your vibration matches to be.

I have parallel reality experience.

There was one day, I had a huge box in front of my door. My family was also there.
Then I imagined I want to carry the box into my room.

The next moment, the box was in my room.
None of any of us touched the box. My family said, well, telekinesis or parallel reality shift

We shifted to another parallel reality that the box was already carried by somebody into my room.

My friend has met another me in a totally different locatoin at that time I was meditating being there and walking around.

I believe this is the way of ' manifestation' we become the version of us our vibration matches the most.
Therefore we need to make decision how we want to spend our life and ' be' in the vibration that we already have it.

Manifestation works, what we need to do is raise our vibration, change our belief.
When our vibe is high enough, sometimes manifestation happens instantly.

Telekinesis, teleportation are all possible.(I've done and seen)
 They are just instant manifestation.

you make a lot of great points ES. I've experienced all the things you mentioned as well.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2019, 03:49:13 PM »

-I wanted some extra income, then suddenly my flight got over booked and the airline payed me 1000$ for apology.

Then suddenly one of my client wrongly offered me a big project,  boss was very happy and gave me a promotion.
After payraise was done my client turned it down because they realized they didn't secure the budget.

Then I met a guy had the same job looks like the hero at the movie and we had date at the exact location in the movie.(Somewhere far away from my country)

etc.

We can say we attract things, we also can say we shift to different parallel reality.
Parallel reality do exist, it's like at this moment there is a you typing your post, there is another you parting with your friends etc.

There was one day, I had a huge box in front of my door. My family was also there.

None of any of us touched the box. My family said, well, telekinesis or parallel reality shift

We shifted to another parallel reality that the box was already carried by somebody into my room.

My friend has met another me in a totally different locatoin at that time I was meditating being there and walking around.

I believe this is the way of ' manifestation' we become the version of us our vibration matches the most.
Therefore we need to make decision how we want to spend our life and ' be' in the vibration that we already have it.

Manifestation works, what we need to do is raise our vibration, change our belief.

you make a lot of great points ES. I've experienced all the things you mentioned as well.

Thanks Ladya, I really like your posts.
Would you mind if I contact you directly(DM) for sharing manifestation experiences?
Just in case if you are interested : )

ladya

« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2019, 04:19:54 PM »

etc.

Thanks Ladya, I really like your posts.
Would you mind if I contact you directly(DM) for sharing manifestation experiences?
Just in case if you are interested : )

sure anytime :)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2019, 05:25:41 PM »

etc.

Was the box story an example of teleportation? What if someone just moved it into the room wasn’t there, didn’t remember, or didn’t say that they put it on the room? Does that mean teleportation occurred?

What if our lives are big giant game of chance, coincidences, with a healthy dose of free will? Sure, I remember when I first met my husband, we broke up. I was devastated and I watched a YouTube video where this lady wrote a letter to the universe about what she wanted in a life partner. She was specific and filed it away and did not think about it, she explained how 13 months later, she met a man that matched perfectly to who she described as her perfect match to the universe. After my breakup, I did this describing my husband, filed it away, then 2 months later I was back in a renewed relationship that led to marriage. Now I can give credit to the little exercise that I completed, or I can give credit to myself and my partner for both working at rebuilding our relationship. This is not to say I don’t believe in manifestation or LOA, because I do believe in the power or positive thinking - there is merit and it’s helped me reshape some negative thinking I got into a habit of doing.

But the fact is, we all want love, we all want money, some get both, some 1 or the other, some get neither, why is that?

The box story was a teleportation / telekinesis or we can say parallel reality shift.
The whole story is, one day I got a huge box I shopped online, big and heavy.
My partner and I were in front of my house.
At that moment I  imagined one second I carried the box into my room.

The next moment, the box dissapared.
My partner and I were still standing infront of the house.

I went into my room to chek if the box was there because I made an one second intention.
Then it was exactly at where I have imagined.

I believe this is how teleportation or telekinesis work.
We aren't crazy this is not the only one shift I experienced.

I have experienced an brand new toy ball in my hand, changed to a dirty old toy in one moment.
Stains and kids' graffiti on it.

About

[we all want love, we all want money, some get both, some 1 or the other, some get neither, why is that?]

I believe we have some certain events meant to happen in our life. Mostly are for spiritual growth, or a karmic contract with a certain place or people.

How to deal with the circumstances are our choice, if we overcome the pain, and tap into another level of conciousnes, we find we can change our life drastic.

So I believe we have events and people we need to deal with, but how to deal with it there are numerous possibilities.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 05:39:28 PM by ES1281 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2019, 05:31:13 PM »
The last i will say in this thread is this: did the people in Haiti suffering from the hurricanes and earthquakes attract it. My brother’s wife who eats healthy and is a fitness instructor has stage 4 cancer. Did she attract it? Is it that she can manifest out of it? My aunt’s son fell in a pool and drowned yrs ago. Did she or he attract or manifest it. Rubbish. We all have to accept the cards we are dealt in life. We can only speed things up or slow them down but manifesting doesnt work!!!!

There are birthplan we meet certain event , or certain people. We call it fate.
And we have some space to manifest what we want.

Manifest doesn't work if you believe it doesn't work, you are simply manifesting ' it doesn't work'.
It's all about belief.
But I think there is no need to do manifestation if you think it doesn't work. It's just a choice we make and either way life can be good:)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #50 on: December 31, 2019, 06:00:08 PM »

etc.

Was the box story an example of teleportation? What if someone just moved it into the room wasn’t there, didn’t remember, or didn’t say that they put it on the room? Does that mean teleportation occurred?

What if our lives are big giant game of chance, coincidences, with a healthy dose of free will? Sure, I remember when I first met my husband, we broke up. I was devastated and I watched a YouTube video where this lady wrote a letter to the universe about what she wanted in a life partner. She was specific and filed it away and did not think about it, she explained how 13 months later, she met a man that matched perfectly to who she described as her perfect match to the universe. After my breakup, I did this describing my husband, filed it away, then 2 months later I was back in a renewed relationship that led to marriage. Now I can give credit to the little exercise that I completed, or I can give credit to myself and my partner for both working at rebuilding our relationship. This is not to say I don’t believe in manifestation or LOA, because I do believe in the power or positive thinking - there is merit and it’s helped me reshape some negative thinking I got into a habit of doing.

But the fact is, we all want love, we all want money, some get both, some 1 or the other, some get neither, why is that?

The box story was a teleportation / telekinesis or we can say parallel reality shift.
The whole story is, one day I got a huge box I shopped online, big and heavy.
My partner and I were in front of my house.
At that moment I  imagined one second I carried the box into my room.

The next moment, the box dissapared.
My partner and I were still standing infront of the house.

I went into my room to chek if the box was there because I made an one second intention.
Then it was exactly at where I have imagined.

I believe this is how teleportation or telekinesis work.
We aren't crazy this is not the only one shift I experienced.

I have experienced an brand new toy ball in my hand, changed to a dirty old toy in one moment.
Stains and kids' graffiti on it.

About

[we all want love, we all want money, some get both, some 1 or the other, some get neither, why is that?]

I believe we have some certain events meant to happen in our life. Mostly are for spiritual growth, or a karmic contract with a certain place or people.

How to deal with the circumstances are our choice, if we overcome the pain, and tap into another level of conciousnes, we find we can change our life drastic.

So I believe we have events and people we need to deal with, but how to deal with it there are numerous possibilities.

Thanks ES1! I’m still trying to grasp the box story but I believe that it did happen and that’s pretty cool. Another point for debate, if there are certain things that are destined and fated for us, wouldn’t that negate the core of manifestation and LOA? That says to me no matter how hard we try to manifest something, if it’s not meant for us, we will never be able to achieve it. Thoughts?
Thanks Silvermoon, I hope I can tell you directly about the box, I also have experience of calling my daughter then connected to my daughter in another parallel reality.

In my understand...there are particular events we can not change, particular people we can not avoid.
But we can change some of the outcome, as you said, it's like a simulating game.
We have different path we can choose.
It's just my opinon, we can make changes based on a rough blue print.

So I can't say yes we can definately attract our POI because probably deep down, a part of us know he isn't good enough.
Then we try to attract them but we avoid attracting them in our subconcious mind and then...it doesn't manifest.

But for highest good, if we let go our wants, needs, living happy right now, we can get to where is the best for us.
It's just my opinion.

Last week I tested attracting a contact.
I wanted a guy to text me, but what I got is a 'like' from instagram.(within 24 hours, we haven't talked to each other for 8 months because we had a fight)

Well at that moment I didn't really wanted his text in my sub-concious mind because I wasn't that interested.
A like was enough that means an attention.

On the other hand I attracted a text from another friend asking me to travel together, i was exactly only had good feeling about this person. I was actually thingking it was really fun we traveled together last time.
We haven't talked about 2 months.

For me this is how it works, the guy may still going to text me though, idk, but timing is not what we can control.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 06:02:19 PM by ES1281 »

Offline Esse

« Reply #51 on: December 31, 2019, 07:13:02 PM »
I manifested a long term relationship once with an SP, he even proposed - this was long before the days of youtube, it was with someone who totally didn't want to be in a relationship with me at the start, it took a long time and only really happened when I properly let go literally thought F' it I just don't care anymore. 

Offline ES1281

« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2020, 02:38:52 PM »
I manifested a long term relationship once with an SP, he even proposed - this was long before the days of youtube, it was with someone who totally didn't want to be in a relationship with me at the start, it took a long time and only really happened when I properly let go literally thought F' it I just don't care anymore.

Yeah it seems when we let go it comes into our life. When we don't put it on pedestal anymore.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2020, 02:49:10 PM »
I manifested something this new year.
We are going to purchase a house so I was checking furnitures, curtains etc.
I was imaninating our favorite furnitures in new house.

Then after a week my mother in law texted me that she will give me 10k$. She doesn't know we are moving.
Ususally she doesn't give us money on new year.

I'm very happy we will use for some furnitures.

Btw it's off topic Yona predicted I will move house and have fun on decoration etc which is really spot on.
She said she can see I moved house within next 6months( I read her on December and decided it to be my last psychic reading) and yeah I believe it will happen.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 03:08:21 PM by ES1281 »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2020, 05:46:50 PM »
I agree with some of the previous comments on here, by the way. My childhood has shaped me into who I am, and the events which have happened. If a child has a bad childhood and people go around saying that in their adulthood they manifest negative things because of their mindset, how is that the adult's fault? The adult can't control what happened in their childhood to make them who they are now. I could have therapy and be in a better place, but I had not a great childhood I'll be honest and I'll never be 100%, ever. I'll always be a little shy or have confidence issues and what I've found is with law of attraction or manifesting it stressed me even more because I felt at fault for having low confidence but I couldn't help feeling that way. Like other comments have said - do people who get cancer get it because of their negativity, or children starve and die because they didn't manifest thinking about food?

I've "let go" of multiple men and they still did not come back to me or magically influence them to have feelings for me and be happily ever after. Some things you cannot control no matter what. Every single one of us on this forum has an ex we wouldn't take back for a million dollars for various reasons, yet people are saying we can manifest anyone we want back. There was a reader I spoke to who told me that people who die of cancer young is because they have such negativity in them it grows like a mould would in themselves. Scary..

Sorry but I've had a completely different experience to others on here.

I've been in a really happy, confident content place and met some arseholes in my life, and a LOA coach told me that it's because I still have underlying issues from my childhood. Then literally next sentence she told me that I'll never be perfect and 100% from my traumas as nobody is and I can improve but don't expect to be perfectly happy and confident in myself as naturally anybody will never get over traumas completely. I found LOA contradictory and I couldn't win. People get really defensive over it and there's always an excuse for it. I think we are dealt with what we have and we cannot control it. We can't force an ex to love us and come back, we can't go through life dancing on hills and thinking it's all rainbows and flowers and I can hand on heart say I've met nasty evil people when I was in a good place and they came and wrecked things for me.

I actually find the more negative I am about things the more they turn out in my favour. The more I hold out a hope for things, more often than not - the outcome is not in my favour. As an example I'm talking to a guy and the more I think things will go well between us and he seems great for me, it doesn't work out and he turns out to be a dick. If I'm laid back with a guy and don't put too much hope into the situation with him the more unexpected I feel the more things seem to progress.

If I've been invited to a party and I get excited, the person cancels it for whatever reason. If I have the mindset that the party may not happen and act "not so bothered" about it, the party happens. Positive thinking has only worked for me in terms of it's healthy instead of being so negative all of the time.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 06:05:54 PM by Star_01 »

ladya

« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2020, 06:16:52 PM »
I agree with some of the previous comments on here, by the way. My childhood has shaped me into who I am, and the events which have happened. If a child has a bad childhood and people go around saying that in their adulthood they manifest negative things because of their mindset, how is that the adult's fault? The adult can't control what happened in their childhood to make them who they are now. I could have therapy and be in a better place, but I had not a great childhood I'll be honest and I'll never be 100%, ever. I'll always be a little shy or have confidence issues and what I've found is with law of attraction or manifesting it stressed me even more because I felt at fault for having low confidence but I couldn't help feeling that way. Like other comments have said - do people who get cancer get it because of their negativity, or children starve and die because they didn't manifest thinking about food?

I've "let go" of multiple men and they still did not come back to me or magically influence them to have feelings for me and be happily ever after. Some things you cannot control no matter what. Every single one of us on this forum has an ex we wouldn't take back for a million dollars for various reasons, yet people are saying we can manifest anyone we want back. There was a reader I spoke to who told me that people who die of cancer young is because they have such negativity in them it grows like a mould would in themselves. Scary..

I've been in a really happy, confident content place and met some arseholes in my life, and a LOA coach told me that it's because I still have underlying issues from my childhood. Then literally next sentence she told me that I'll never be perfect and 100% from my traumas as nobody is and I can improve but don't expect to be perfectly happy and confident in myself as naturally anybody will never get over traumas completely. I found LOA contradictory and I couldn't win. People get really defensive over it and there's always an excuse for it. I think we are dealt with what we have and we cannot control it. We can't force an ex to love us and come back, we can't go through life dancing on hills and thinking it's all rainbows and flowers and I can hand on heart say I've met nasty evil people when I was in a good place and they came and wrecked things for me.

I actually find the more negative I am about things the more they turn out in my favour. The more I hold out a hope for things, more often than not - the outcome is not in my favour. As an example I'm talking to a guy and the more I think things will go well between us and he seems great for me, it doesn't work out and he turns out to be a dick. If I'm laid back with a guy and don't put too much hope into the situation with him the more unexpected I feel the more things seem to progress.

If I've been invited to a party and I get excited, the person cancels it for whatever reason. If I have the mindset that the party may not happen and act "not so bothered" about it, the party happens. Positive thinking has only worked for me in terms of it's healthy instead of being so negative all of the time.

Youre manifesting this because its a dominant belief you have and reaffirm it every time you say it lol. Anyone can heal from their past traumas, it just takes a lot of self work to do so. Its not overnight to let go of all the past conditioning we have. Its complete bs that a person can't be 100% happy and confident. its a self fulfilling prophecy.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2020, 07:03:09 PM »

Hi Star, please take my apology first because I may make you upset.

I've read some of your post and I actually thought you must had a bad childhood.
I know you are around 20 years old? You are already reading for years for multiple exes, which means you may had some attachment issue...

[I've been in a really happy, confident content place and met some arseholes in my life, and a LOA coach told me that it's because I still have underlying issues from my childhood.]
>A real happy confident self respective woman will not invite any assholes into their life.
They will walk away immedeately when they find some red flags, they don't make excuse.

I assume you do a self healing that will help you on identifying a good man or a jerk, because you must deserve the best man to treat you right.

My best friend had a bad childhood, her mom was self observed and her father was violent.
She is a very beautiful girl but was bullied at school, she always dated somebody didn't treat her right.
At the same time she is a very independent girl, but she has attachment issue.

She is working on self healing now to wait for being ready for a good relationship.

I highly reccomend that, I think what you need is not yet praticing LOA but make a base to be ready to attract something positive.
What is deeper on your mind( As Ladya said your dominant belief) is negative, so if you start to make changes here,your manifestation will be something positive.
 :-*

There is a dating coach on youtube I found is really good.
[Attract great guys]

He is the one not teaching women to attract ' a guy' but attract ' the guy' who will cherish you in your entire life.

I think the most popular male dating coach on youtube is Matthew Hussey but himself isn't in a stable fruitful relationship, and his teaching is too instant.
Girls will still get hooked on jerks weirdles while watching his teaching, but the channel I reccomend won't.

He simply teaches, if the guy doesn't text you or call you for a week, then what to do?
Do nothing, walk away, you deserve somebody better.

I also believe we can attract somebody into our life, but we need to practice from our dominant belief: We deserve to be loved.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 07:15:18 PM by ES1281 »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2020, 07:18:02 PM »

Hi Star, please take my apology first because I may make you upset.

I've read some of your post and I actually thought you must had a bad childhood.
I know you are around 20 years old? You are already reading for years for multiple exes, which means you may had some attachment issue...

[I've been in a really happy, confident content place and met some arseholes in my life, and a LOA coach told me that it's because I still have underlying issues from my childhood.]
>A real happy confident self respective woman will not invite any assholes into their life.
They will walk away immedeately when they find some red flags, they don't make excuse.

I assume you do a self healing that will help you on identifying a good man or a jerk, because you must deserve the best man to treat you right.

My best friend had a bad childhood, her mom was self observed and her father was violent.
She is a very beautiful girl but was bullied at school, she always dated somebody didn't treat her right.
At the same time she is a very independent girl, but she has attachment issue.

She is working on self healing now to wait for being ready for a good relationship.

I highly reccomend that, I think what you need is not yet praticing LOA but make a base to be ready to attract something positive.
What is deeper on your mind( As Ladya said your dominant belief) is negative, so if you start to make changes here,your manifestation will be something positive.
 :-*

Right.... so by this logic you're all saying what?

That the sweet innocent child who doesn't know any better manifested all of the shitty things that happened to them and affected the rest of their lives because of limiting negative beliefs?

Or is manifestation and LoA just some magic potion and power that kicks in in adulthood? *insert eye roll emoji here*

Yeah I've experienced positive and negative manifestationm, so I can say our dominant belief change our life.

The innocent child shouldn't get abused, it wasn't the child's fault, but how to live his/her rest of life is his/her choice.
If he/she isn't happy enough, isn't getting what he/she want after struggling several years, there must be somethng WRONG!

Take responsibility on your own life, this is the way can lead to happiness.
You don't have to use LOA, but taking responsibility on some of your actions led to not a very satisfiled life, you need to make some change!

Offline ES1281

« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2020, 07:30:43 PM »
You definately don't have to use LOA, but self awareness and healing will take our life to a better place.

If you want to use LOA, then start selflove and selfhealing to be ready for a positive manifestation.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2020, 08:56:02 PM »

Youre manifesting this because its a dominant belief you have and reaffirm it every time you say it lol. Anyone can heal from their past traumas, it just takes a lot of self work to do so. Its not overnight to let go of all the past conditioning we have. Its complete bs that a person can't be 100% happy and confident. its a self fulfilling prophecy.

This is actually why I personally have not really got well into loa, I like it in theory, but ultimately I feel it shifts blame onto individuals for circumstances beyond their control. I personally am a very optimistic person, had a great childhood with very supportive parents and siblings, etc., but like most people, I have had some pretty life shattering things happen in my life thus far and I'm only in my mid-twenties. I absolutely had no control over these events. Granted, I'm not far into my research into loa, but I personslly   don't believe that certain things can be manifested because they crossed our minds more than once. So many cruel things happen to people in this world, and I really don't believe they manifest them upon themselves in most instances, believing so is victim blaming in my opinion.

anything