Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 75264 times)

Offline Esse

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #165 on: May 31, 2020, 11:55:04 AM »
Interesting quote:

Just reading an interview with Daisy May Cooper (bafta winning writer/actress) and 'DMC: Yep, I’ve attracted all of this from LOA, 100%. I’ve met some really famous actors – and my first question for them is always “do you believe in LOA?”. Every single one says yes, that that’s why they’re where they are today.'

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #166 on: June 08, 2020, 06:13:33 PM »
Ok I’m going back to making 10 random things list, I directed it in regards to uber trips and things I’d like just see related to that. Its freaky how some things have happened... but one that has happened sorta outside (maybe even partial manifestation but maybe not but still fun) on my list was “have a conversation about Leonardo di caprio”

So I as I called it a day, yesterday, I come home and I find my mother enthralled watching Django in Spanish and my mother having so many questions about “evil” Leonardo DiCaprio. That one was pretty funny, and hilarious cause the conversation was in Spanish! kinda partial because I specifically intended to be with me doing uber... but it was weird cause I had just finished doing my shift with uber, regardless it was funny to me!

In other other manifestation news I tried manifestation coach! And I loved it! There were so many jewels of wisdom. It’s not much even too about the manifestation with the SP but about getting excited about me and my life and confidence, even though the focus was about the SP it was really about redirecting myself and changing myself first.

So that was that was two days ago, and this morning I was scrolling for psychics and I was like no let’s re listen to that session I had and it was great cause the intentions about me are what’s important -and with that the power of psychic got zapped. Even if I let myself have a reading it just feels like “what’s the point? They’re only going to pick up my doubts and fears cause this is what intending or projecting anyways” I really love that that magic of psychics is being dethroned and I am putting myself first in the pedestal !

So I’m excited!

Love this! I love my coach! It made a big difference for me. I also really like to 5x55 method. You may enjoy it

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #167 on: June 09, 2020, 05:19:22 PM »
I'm slowly getting into LOA coaching with my own coach. If anyone is interested on being my practice clients to see what works for them vs. what doesn't, please shoot me a PM. I have received several free readings on this forum and would like to help give back :) It would be totally free and I'd be willing to take on 5 people at the moment, hopefully growing in the future.

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #168 on: June 10, 2020, 12:25:07 AM »
Do you guys believe that manifesting changes outcomes of psychic readings you've had? or are the readings still based on your future regardless if you manifest?

Offline listenlisten

« Reply #169 on: June 13, 2020, 01:57:19 PM »
Thank you so much for that. I needed it this morning!

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #170 on: June 15, 2020, 01:18:03 PM »
Isn’t it wonderful challenge
I joined manifestation group using this phrase and I wanted to share it. Neville Goddard talked about this one ... and I’ve been using this for two days... not only saying this but cussing with it: isn’t mutha🤬 wonderful i manifest so easily and naturally?!
Isn’t it wonderful I mutha🤬 get all my desires fulfilled?!
Or when I see something that bothers me, I say it! And it definitely added some fun feistiness in me! Or to the things I want to receive

Try it

I LOVE THIS!!!! Definitely going to try it :) Thank you!

Offline Racquel43

« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2020, 02:11:11 PM »
I wish people knew more about manifestation. I personally wished I knew about it before I wasted my time with psychics. I feel like readings have held me back from my goals. We have the power to make our reality that is a fact. Nothing about knowing the future has helped me in any way.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #172 on: June 30, 2020, 10:46:54 PM »
https://youtu.be/MYjM805xBxI
Psychics, Tarot. And manifesting

This popped up on my feed today. Thought I would share.

Offline Hopeful2020

« Reply #173 on: July 01, 2020, 01:34:21 AM »
https://youtu.be/MYjM805xBxI
Psychics, Tarot. And manifesting

This popped up on my feed today. Thought I would share.

😬😬😬 I’m not fan of Roxy talks, I feel she contradicts herself. There is some good stuff here, a lot of good stuff but she wavers and waffles... a lot. She reminds me of teal swan in her speech pattern and sometimes rambles... but if this helps you by all means if it resonates! Go ahead!

Roxy... is definitely a manifestation coach that um one should be careful of... especially if her one in one session is $500

I like this lady sammy when it comes to tarot cards, psychics, she’s also rough around the edges, but is firm about it:

https://youtu.be/bfnisuUtqEo

I don’t want to mention something that deeply changed my view about manifestation with psychic because until you decide you are the creator of you’re reality you’re going waffle and waver ... a lot! Fuck it I’m just going to say: when you ask how so and so feels about you?
You just gave them free will! Yup that’s right I said it, the BIG F! Unless you’re firm about how you feel about you but you keep asking what does it mean? You just gave everyone else in you’re reality free will, you’re going to doubt! You’re gonna create doubt! So until you can stop asking, Stop being in the state of lack, you’re gonna fucken create guess what? -lack
You’re not affirming, you’re questioning. And what I like with Roxy said here, is you’re not affirming, you’re not declaring you’re questioning, which is a state of lack, a state of unconsciousness.

And there’s so so so so so many of interpretation from Neville from the bible: you can’t serve two masters!
You can serve the master of lack (unconsciousness)
Or you can serve from the master of having (consciousness)
But you can’t be in both states... at least from Neville perspective, there’s also this bible interpretation of it being money and evil

Either life happens to you (unconsciousness)
Or you make life happen for you! (Consciousness)

To end on bad/tv world, think of Westworld on that voice: this is the new world, and this world you can be whoever the fuck you want!

Affirm it! Declare it! Know you are too the great I AM

Ouch $500 a session.. no thanks! I liked the message in this video like you mentioned about if you're asking you're not declaring. I am trying to learn more about manifesting, so far I had just been listening to Abraham hicks, and then someone mentioned Roxy Talks on here so I looked her up. I like that she is straight forward and honestly her cussing makes me feel better about my cussing lol. I will happily take any recommendations you have for youtube videos if you don't mind sharing. :)

Offline ES1281

« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2020, 01:39:31 PM »
I agree manifestation is better than psychic readings.

I have manifested a good salary recently. What I did was set an intention and created a twitter account with profile that I make that much money per year.
Then it came to true in 5 months.

Offline Kayrid

« Reply #175 on: July 14, 2020, 03:01:01 PM »
I agree.  I feel, personally, with manifesting I feel a much greater degree of control over my my life and am overall much happier as opposed to waiting around for predictions to pass.  Much less anxiety and self-doubt for me and much more empowerment and happiness.

I will say if you are just starting it is TOUGH, but gets easier :)   For me the mental diet stuff was / is the hardest, but so worth it to put in the effort!

Offline Tiredofbs

« Reply #176 on: July 23, 2020, 08:03:55 PM »
Thank you for sharing this. I found this to be really really helpful and true. We should realise our own power, that nothing is set in stone and to learn to trust ourselves more.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #177 on: August 25, 2020, 02:31:32 AM »

Hi guys

I've been working on manifestation lately and going pretty well.
I feel better than psychic readings.

I manifested...

-A luxury watch I wanted.
-The best salary i could have ever.
-My lost cat back home: somebody found him. All timing and sequence of events to find him was amazing.
-Imported food from abroad very rare things.
Never told anybody. (my family or friends just mention about the food and bring it to me from somewhere selling foreign groceries.)
I also manifested an ideal house that we can move in.

All I did was imagine I already had that. Watch on my wrist, that money I already made, my cat is already back.
The feeling I am eating my favorite food.
The house I already lives.

It is amazing and way better than any psychic readings it just works as long as I could feel the feeling, I already had it.

[we attract what we are] [ state of being ] is the real deal.

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #178 on: August 25, 2020, 02:46:34 AM »
Tried manifesting my ex back for over a year, nothing happened hahahaha - tell me your secrets

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #179 on: August 25, 2020, 03:59:57 PM »
Tried manifesting my ex back for over a year, nothing happened hahahaha - tell me your secrets

I think the key is to manifest the perfect person for you, not a specific person. You want someone who matches your vibrational alignment.