Author Topic: Manifesting  (Read 86731 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Manifesting
« Reply #150 on: May 11, 2020, 01:34:37 PM »
So, I've been stepping away from readings and just meditating and doing some manifestation stuff recently (and by recently I literally mean within the past week).

Thought I'd share some cool hits I've had. On May 8th, I wrote out a little list of some things I want to manifest and on it I put (among others):

"Someone tells me they love me"

So! I'm not very close with my 'nuclear' family i.e., mom, dad, brother, sister and I hadn't heard from any of them in over a month. But two days ago my stepdad texted me to say "I love you!" which was nice. I then remembered that I put it on my list!

"I receive an unexpected gift/present"

I was just chilling, puttering around my house this morning when my doorbell rang. I couldn't remember if I was expecting a package or not but I answered the door anyways and there was a really heavy package for me.

Took it inside and it was a gift of two really nice bottles of wine! I just started laughing because I was a bit stunned that this manifested. When I think about it as well this had to have been ordered on the day I wrote my list.

That one was the big confirmation I needed - now I'm super excited about the rest of my list manifesting.

In my general email reading from Kisha she said:

"Within the next 9 months or the month of September you will be in a very peaceful place mentally, emotionally and feel like everything is aligned in your life. You will be in a happy place romantically and the guide is saying specifically there is a support system in place. The guide is saying that you are “receiving blessings from spoken words”. This means that you will be putting out what you want from the universe and basically speaking your desires into existence. Depending on your spiritual/religious beliefs some people may refer to this as answered prayers or receiving manifestations. Either way your desires are being heard and you will receive the confirmation in due time."

Which is super interesting

This is AMAZING!!! I do this myself and I’ve had so many hits over the past 2 years (I journal what comes to me in meditation and it almost is 100 percent correct) in addition i do get premonitions, visions and impressions that have come to pass. What’s weird is i can do it for myself and never tried on anyone else. (I’ve also been told by many that i have those gifts lol)

In my reading with Yona April 2018 she told me that I would get a bunch of premonitions and I did!

I love when we can harness this power within ourselves - so so cool!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2020, 01:36:23 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #151 on: May 11, 2020, 04:18:19 PM »
So I dabble in and out of manifesting lol I used to be more proactive about it but had trouble letting go. It’s funny because my advisors always say I do it naturally. I definitely need to start journaling again. A couple of weeks ago I asked for confirmation that my guides are with me and I’m on the right path. I said my confirmation would be seeing a feather. Well I started seeing the damn things all over so I figured maybe that was too easy. Last week I decided my confirmation would be a yellow car. In my area Ive never seen one lol for some reason everyone has white it silver cars mostly. Anyways, today I pulled into work and what do I see! A yellow car and it belonged to my boss lol. Nobody even knew he had one. We were all asking questions like where did this come from and he said it’s been sitting in his garage undriven forever and he randomly decided to bring it to work today. I was so excited but couldn’t tell anyone lol.

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #152 on: May 14, 2020, 12:50:20 AM »
Hi everyone!
So, as some know, I'm very new to my manifestation journey. However, I just wanted to share that I feel momentum building.

Here are some things I've manifested in the past week or so:
- newly painted house...I was supposed to get this done about 3 years ago but then I was offered to have it painted as a gift from my parents. They got a 2 for 1 deal on a rental house they own near me and my house. I got all my rooms painted for free!
- new knife set...out of no where my dad mentioned he had an extra knife set that I could "buy" from him for $1 (superstitions and all about gifting someone a knife set). no idea why he had an extra knife set but I had mentioned that I wanted to buy myself a new set and he just happened to have an extra he didn't need.
- Basil...I was setting up my garden and I could not find basil plants at the home improvement store in the gardening section. Instead of getting irritated, I just said "it is what it is" and went to another section. Well, lo and behold a lone basil plant was in the PAINT section.
- asked for a sign from the Universe about an ex (moment of weakness) and his SIL texted me 10 minutes later saying she missed me

The point of this post is simply that with all the craziness going on in the world right now, we are still in control of our destiny and manifesting does work. Good things happen when you open up to them :) I want to stay in this excited feeling regarding manifestations and hope that this helps get others excited. If we are manifesting with good intentions, anything is possible.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #153 on: May 14, 2020, 01:13:12 AM »
Well said, Bumble. Happy for you! 🤗🤗 I still struggle with manifesting as I can’t really “let go”. I tend to dwell and think about what I’m trying to manifest constantly. When I used to do meditation manifesting, boy my mind would wander. If i was trying to manifest something regarding my POI, suddenly I’d be thinking about a sandwich or fruit snacks (yes...that has happened before. Shhh, don’t judge me), or if I would try to visualize/manifest something regarding career, I’m suddenly recalling a conversation I had earlier with a friend. It’s quite frustrating. It’s also a bit difficult, for me, to apply “happiness” or emotion to something I’ve never had yet. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #154 on: May 14, 2020, 01:19:47 AM »
Well said, Bumble. Happy for you! 🤗🤗 I still struggle with manifesting as I can’t really “let go”. I tend to dwell and think about what I’m trying to manifest constantly. When I used to do meditation manifesting, boy my mind would wander. If i was trying to manifest something regarding my POI, suddenly I’d be thinking about a sandwich or fruit snacks (yes...that has happened before. Shhh, don’t judge me), or if I would try to visualize/manifest something regarding career, I’m suddenly recalling a conversation I had earlier with a friend. It’s quite frustrating. It’s also a bit difficult, for me, to apply “happiness” or emotion to something I’ve never had yet. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh I think I can help! Don't "try". You have to just do what feels good naturally. If you are trying to manifest a relationship, don't pigeonhole someone into it. Simply give it to the Universe and say "I am open to receive the perfect love for me". Either it's your POI or someone better aligned for you. Have you tried scripting? I journal daily what an ideal day in 3 years will be, from sun up to sun down. I write in the present tense and write what I'd be feeling. Once it starts feeling forced, I stop.

I also recommend writing 3 good things that happen to you every day and how it makes you feel...even if it's something small like I had a coffee and I feel awake. These things will build on one another. You want to create an avalanche of manifestation with all your small snowflakes :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need help. I'm trying to switch to a more giving and gratitude aligned attitude. It's a win-win for me to try to help others with manifestation.

EDITED TO ADD: I manifest pizza all the time. No judgement from me. Now if I can just manifest a bikini body while eating all the pizza I want ;)

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2020, 08:46:02 PM »

Can you help me?
Oh I think I can help! Don't "try". You have to just do what feels good naturally. If you are trying to manifest a relationship, don't pigeonhole someone into it. Simply give it to the Universe and say "I am open to receive the perfect love for me". Either it's your POI or someone better aligned for you. Have you tried scripting? I journal daily what an ideal day in 3 years will be, from sun up to sun down. I write in the present tense and write what I'd be feeling. Once it starts feeling forced, I stop.

I also recommend writing 3 good things that happen to you every day and how it makes you feel...even if it's something small like I had a coffee and I feel awake. These things will build on one another. You want to create an avalanche of manifestation with all your small snowflakes :) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or need help. I'm trying to switch to a more giving and gratitude aligned attitude. It's a win-win for me to try to help others with manifestation.

EDITED TO ADD: I manifest pizza all the time. No judgement from me. Now if I can just manifest a bikini body while eating all the pizza I want ;)

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2020, 12:50:01 PM »

Can you help me?

of course! shoot me a PM :)

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2020, 04:58:18 PM »
Whoever was interested in LOA coaching, Udemy has a sale going on now. A lot of them are $15 for a course :)

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2020, 05:05:32 PM »
Whoever was interested in LOA coaching, Udemy has a sale going on now. A lot of them are $15 for a course :)

Omg perfect timing to see this. Where can I find this?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #159 on: May 26, 2020, 05:11:07 PM »

Omg perfect timing to see this. Where can I find this?

Here you go! https://www.udemy.com/topic/law-of-attraction/

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #160 on: May 26, 2020, 05:22:19 PM »
Those of you who are familiar with manifesting, I could use some advice. Every time I get back on trying to manifest things in my life, like journaling, mirror manifestations, etc I swear.. EVERYTHING goes wrong in my life. Example, yesterday I was writing my affirmations in my journal and someone in my family verbally attacked me yesterday. Calling me names and was just awful. This happens all the time. So I give up because my morale is sooo down. Then I get stuck in the “what’s the point” frame of mind. Anyone have experiences like this?

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #161 on: May 26, 2020, 05:42:55 PM »
Those of you who are familiar with manifesting, I could use some advice. Every time I get back on trying to manifest things in my life, like journaling, mirror manifestations, etc I swear.. EVERYTHING goes wrong in my life. Example, yesterday I was writing my affirmations in my journal and someone in my family verbally attacked me yesterday. Calling me names and was just awful. This happens all the time. So I give up because my morale is sooo down. Then I get stuck in the “what’s the point” frame of mind. Anyone have experiences like this?

That's very interesting. I personally don't have the answer but found this: https://moderndaymanifestations.com/manifesting-the-opposite/

Do some self-care and self-love. Raise your vibration to help attract what you want. PM if you ever need someone to talk to. Sending love

Offline Heather

« Reply #162 on: May 26, 2020, 05:43:14 PM »

Yes, it’s like a knee-jerk reaction from the universe. It’s been my experience that it subsides fairly quickly.

Offline Heather

« Reply #163 on: May 26, 2020, 06:04:30 PM »
I was sitting here thinking about all of the amazing things I’ve manifested in my life that I should be ecstatic with happiness. Unfortunately, I have been plagued with the unhappy gene even when things are more or less good. It’s always been that one thing that’s just out of reach. I’m currently trying to turn this negative mindset around.

Things I’ve manifested:

People—significant others that had a lifelong impact on me. I’m just now coming to realize that certain relationships didn’t work out because I was hanging on to them too strongly.  One very important relationship to me I learned to let go of, and once I did that, he came back to me in a different way. We are good friends now.

Jobs—I asked the Universe for a specific type of job, and it happened. It had its ups and downs, but it was very strange how that job just appeared out of nowhere.

Money—Sometimes large amounts. Well, maybe not to a lot of people, but to someone like me, it was a huge relief.

It’s weird how things just manifest, and I even tried a spell in the last year. It totally worked! But I was too blind to see how lovely it was. I have a lot more clarity on the situation now than before, and I have to believe that it is all working together for the good.

I’ve also found that I don’t always need a specific technique to make it happen. We can create our own too. Certain techniques caused me anxiety, and then I wasn’t manifesting anything. I might read a spell, get a good idea for it, and make it my own. (I might follow the “rule” of a spell, as in, don’t blow out the candle; snuff it out instead. That sort of thing.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 06:07:40 PM by Heather »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #164 on: May 27, 2020, 03:31:40 AM »

That's very interesting. I personally don't have the answer but found this: https://moderndaymanifestations.com/manifesting-the-opposite/

Do some self-care and self-love. Raise your vibration to help attract what you want. PM if you ever need someone to talk to. Sending love

Thank you! Appreciate it!

anything