Author Topic: Help interpreting the cards  (Read 1686 times)

Offline maggs30

Help interpreting the cards
« on: December 03, 2019, 08:32:14 PM »
I did a spread for how my bf feels about me using 5 cards for past 5 cards for present and 5 cards for future. They seem to feel right to me but I can interpret to save my life. Thoughts on them? I had to do 3 pictures. Will put them in past present future order. The top is 3 cards so you have an idea of which are reversed.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline maggs30

Re: Help interpreting the cards
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 03:01:50 PM »
Bump anyone?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2019, 06:37:50 PM »
You pulled 5 cards to each?  Sorry no help translating them.  Would if be easier if you pulled say only 3 for each timeframe?

Offline username1111

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2019, 08:12:07 PM »
I agree @Love - its a lot of cards to interpret without any sense of hierarchy or intends in the set of 5. It can be interpreted in too many ways.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 08:41:41 PM »
Wow! So yes there is a lot in his past and he met me about 9 months after getting out of the situation and it took him 3 months to talk to me. Present before yesterday he has opened up little by little with him telling me huge personal things on the first date and expanded on those over time. For 13 weeks prior to yesterday he had not contacted me and has been busy working 7 days 80 plus hours a week. Yesterday he contacted begging me to come see him and I couldn't because I was at work. After I told him I could he continued to beg and then he broke and told me all kinds of things crashing down on his world right now. He's definitely suffering from depression and turns it all inward. When we are together he clings to me and we talk for hours with him opening up. Apart he goes into his shell. He has told me he feels safe with me but when he goes into his work mode as I call it he blocks it. You were spot on with it! He never says how he feels and I won't push it. I need to focus on his actions when we are together. They show the story. I really appreciate it and it looks like my future cards are starting now!