Author Topic: Truncatus Medium  (Read 971 times)

Offline mignnone

Truncatus Medium
« on: December 03, 2019, 01:11:55 AM »
Don’t see a post about him. Has anyone read with him? What was your experience?

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/414824-truncatusmedium?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Truncatus Medium
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 02:51:06 AM »
His profile and reviews look good.  Any idea when they are usually on? I sometimes just log on to see who is on but i don't think i ever came across that profile.

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 04:36:25 AM »
Let me know if any of you pull the trigger.   Always down to try someone new.

Offline Rinny121182

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 05:58:50 AM »
I've tried him & he was very on for some things he said yet very off for some other things which made no sense

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 04:52:40 PM »
He told me he is on during the day European time.  Hmmm not sure if i will be able to catch him since its almost 6pm there now and i didn't see him on all morning (eastern time here).

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2019, 06:42:05 PM »
He was on today

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2019, 07:44:38 PM »
He was on today

What time?  I never got the text notice. 😣

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 08:08:13 PM »
He was on at 9:30am cst but for some reason Bitwine only sent me an email notification. I am signed up for both email and text. I’ve noticed they haven’t been sending text notifications.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2019, 09:01:37 PM by mignnone »

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2019, 09:06:48 PM »
He’s on now

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2019, 09:40:55 PM »
Lol someone beat me to him.  You are right thou i got the email notice but not the text.  Sighh

Offline mignnone

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2019, 09:44:36 PM »
Bitwine. Lol

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2019, 10:00:43 PM »
My alert is set ;)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2019, 12:28:39 AM »
Ok got my reading.  Picked up a lot of things about my guy and definitely not a fairytale reader.  My prediction is for early January so time will tell.  Dude let us know how your reading goes. 

Offline SeeDoSay

« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2019, 04:52:43 PM »
I tried him out.

I don't know, don't particularly think he's got much talent.

He said quite a few things that didn't seem to ring true to me, gave some horrible advice and hit on a few of what I like to call 'Cold reading red flags' - stuff I've heard from people who make shit up//people who want to elicit a response from you which will allow them to infer more from what you tell them.

Such as:
 1. Childhood issues that affect the present (vague as fuck)
 2. POI has spoken to his best friend about you. Threw out some random initials (the presumed notion is that you don't know your POI that well (so just a crush) or that you would take it at face value or if you question, start to provide more details)
 3. POI is afraid you'll choose someone else, you have to be very proactive in reassuring him and tell him you'll wait months/years for him! (the usual response to hearing this would be something like "Why would he think that? *gives a little detail*")
4. POI goes from very happy to very sad and NO in-between (a version of the classic hot/cold. Non-applicable with my POI)

At any rate, I know my POI very well our issue is not that we don't communicate. So a lot of what he said stuck out as odd to me and would probably have had me convinced that he was a connected and great reader IF I didn't talk to my POI everyday.

Just my opinion. Didn't feel like I got anything real or of value from my reading.

Also, I don't have a Keen account, can't add money to my PsychicSource account and I don't like anyone on established bitwine (with the exception of 1) so I just try out new readers who look like they're worth trying.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2019, 05:41:33 PM »
Omg i so hope others chime in after that post.  He did tell me that my SO spoke about me to his one close friend (which i know there is one in particular who knew about how things went down). So if rang true to me but who knows.

He also said that my guy only sees black and white.  I kid you not that is his exact way of thinking.

Also got that he spoke his concerns that i wouldn't pick him over everyone else.  Which in some regards i feel he always felt that way but worry now that he gave you a similar story.

Now you have me wondering if he gives these lines to everyone.

anything