Author Topic: Truncatus Medium  (Read 6698 times)

Offline THEDUDE

Re: Truncatus Medium
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2019, 06:15:40 PM »
Im a guy, and I can honestly say I have never thought of hands before....  Maybe i'm going after the wrong girls.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2019, 07:19:26 AM »
This is disappointing. I read with him a long time ago and thought maybe he was green, new to developing his gifts, but I didn't think he was giving scripted readings. I agree with love, it's hard to tell who the scammers are sometimes. Just completely disappointing.

And @thedude - lol

beachgal214

« Reply #32 on: December 12, 2019, 01:27:08 PM »
hahahah @thedude like for real.  hands.

Offline hillualiya

« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2019, 10:30:27 AM »
just registered on this forum to let you guys know that he is a REAL SCAMMER, i was so pissed after i came across this forum and thread.

HERE IS THE CHAT TRANSCRIPT >>>>>>

Truncatus Medium   so I can immediately tell you that he has a good heart , but I also see some major trust issues   03:04PM
Truncatus Medium   the trust issues come from the childooh , early childhood years , he carries pain and anger for parents
he does care about you   03:07PM
Truncatus Medium   he spoke to best friend about you days ago   03:07PM
Truncatus Medium   he told his friend that you are too different
Truncatus Medium   he dreams of you and also he likes your hands very much
Truncatus Medium   he spoke to his best friend days ago as I told you

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 09:45:23 AM by hillualiya »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2019, 01:50:24 AM »
This thread is just too funny. What is evil is this reader telling everyone pretty much the same exact things. Just cruel.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2020, 12:43:28 PM »
Is there some way for this person to get banned from Bitwine?  I think it’s extremely disgusting and disturbing that he continues to deceive and read for people and don’t understand with all of the negative reviews why anyone would spend their money reading with him?  If I see one negative or impartial review, I always pay attention and heed with caution.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2020, 02:17:23 PM »
No these platforms are all about making money. So although there have been several reported to them as scammers they will never ban these people.  I wish there was a way for all the clients to know of this forum so they could be wiser on who they read with.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2020, 04:06:28 PM »
Honestly the only way to put a halt to it is if you have a chance to still leave a review put the lines they give you on it.  This way others even if its past clients can see that its all a cut and paste.  I know someone said that this reader was right but even his predictions were wrong. 

Would you want me to lie to you?  You won't hear from him until Jan.  WRONG ... less then a week later had contact and have been communicating since.  Geees

Offline hillualiya

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2020, 08:29:26 AM »
Is there some way for this person to get banned from Bitwine?  I think it’s extremely disgusting and disturbing that he continues to deceive and read for people and don’t understand with all of the negative reviews why anyone would spend their money reading with him?  If I see one negative or impartial review, I always pay attention and heed with caution.

There is a way, take a reading and leave a review with A LINK TO THIS FORUM/THREAD. Then he won't be able to scam more people  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

anything