Author Topic: Claudia - psychic_clouds  (Read 2755 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Claudia - psychic_clouds
« on: November 18, 2019, 07:23:25 PM »
Has anyone tried her?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 03:16:30 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Claudia (psychic_clouds
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 03:12:27 PM »

My darling, do you want to actually get to the truth? I’ll tell you why I can take you there…see…many readers use your “free will” often to avoid giving you a straight answer, that’s why you leave the reading more confused than before but here’s the truth on how the Universe actually works…

YES, you do have Free Will and YES your destiny is the result of the choices you and other make because of it… BUT a Psychic job is not to tell you “hey it depends on what you’ll do” because you’ve already made those choices in your soul, so we have ti tune in and actuallly explain those choices to you and how the Universe reacts to them, THAT IS HOW we predict the future and there’s no two ways about.

I’m a master Psychic and I’m 100% accurate because I understand this process and can indeed lead you to the truth of your future and love life without a doubt.

Get real answers, call me today.

Love and Light.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 03:15:53 PM »
So this advisor posted this as a response in the ask a psychic section to someone.  I am so tempted to try her since she has such a bold statement on there.  Anyone try her yet?

Imnotsure

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 06:24:09 PM »
So this advisor posted this as a response in the ask a psychic section to someone.  I am so tempted to try her since she has such a bold statement on there.  Anyone try her yet?
There are some unsatisfactory reviews from other reviewers who have tried the same psychics I have...that makes me not want to try her out..

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Claudia - psychic_clouds
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2019, 09:07:26 PM »
Do you mean reviews on her bitwine page?  I'm just shocked that someone would call out other readers if they use free will as a reason for predictions not happening.  So was hoping to see how accurate she really is.

Imnotsure

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 11:33:50 PM »
Do you mean reviews on her bitwine page?  I'm just shocked that someone would call out other readers if they use free will as a reason for predictions not happening.  So was hoping to see how accurate she really is.
Yes, and I can see how that’s appealing. If you do try her out let me know how it goes?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2019, 01:37:21 AM »
I'll make sure to report back if i do. 😉

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2019, 01:38:52 AM »
She was wrong for me. Gave prediction about this month that didn’t happen and she missed some big pieces to the puzzle. I read with her once never again. If you want specifics message me.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2019, 03:30:13 AM »
I read with her she didn’t give me any info, very vague and it took her like 2 minutes to say “this person is like an iceberg he only shows 10% of him but not for me” I felt like I waste 20 bucks

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2019, 12:07:16 PM »
Thanks for sharing everyone.  Guess she just looks better than she is.  Dang false advertising, gets you everytime.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2019, 06:12:51 PM »
Wow!  Hope your feeling better.

anything