Offline Momentos67

N/A
« on: November 27, 2019, 02:05:45 AM »
N/A
« Last Edit: June 04, 2021, 11:24:38 PM by Momentos67 »

Offline naturegirl

Re: End of the line
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 07:45:23 PM »
I'm sorry things didn't pan out as predicted, but I'm glad seeing him and him not speaking to you was able to help you let go of that last sliver of hope you were still holding onto. Cheers to a bright future and leaving the past right where it belongs! Good for you! Onward and upward.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 08:36:01 PM »
So sorry you are feeling down right now. I do want to share my opinion on it though. I don't know who all you read with or what exactly their wording was but I will touch on Yona first. I imagine what she is seeing is future but no one will no till later. She also talked about you walking away. That is what you are currently doing and I agree with it. I don't know if Yona said on going connection or partnership or any of those things but ultimately if she saw you walking away he is not your forever. Kisha saw a turn around and I don't know if I would take the wording turnaround as good. It can be a multitude of things. Could they both just be wrong for you? Absolutely. Now the last thing I will touch on is psychics not really seeing who you will be with. The good ones from what I hear get a very vague figure far out. The closer the person gets to coming into your life the better they see them.
I wish you the best of luck and happiness.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2020, 12:40:33 AM »
Sorry this happened to you. It’s a story I recognise and I regret ever getting a single reading and discovering this world. Who did you go to? If it’s lost then don’t feel you need to name them all but would be good to hear which of the more well known/ better rated readers were wrong.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2020, 04:36:34 AM »
I'm sorry this happened to you, but I so glad you are over him. this is tough for so many of us but I'm glad you are moving to greener pastures. good luck with whatever lies ahead. and thank you so much for coming back and updating us, that helps so many of us.

I wanted to ask you about your Kisha readings.so how apart did you Read wth her that her readings changed so drastically? so her negative readings rang true, but the positives were wrong?

Offline whimerj

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2020, 06:18:40 AM »
Thank you Rosie, sadly for me it is too. I must say though in a way I do, but don’t regret it because I have found a few readers that work well. Only one works for a platform, which is what I was primarily using during that time. Not to mention, I found this board and met some awesome people. But boy all that emotional turmoil and financial lose I put myself through.... That was a horrible period of my life. I regret it too because I was like a drug addict at the time. Couldn’t wait for my next fix. But then I grew from it though. It helped me open my eyes, very glad I found this forum when I did. Before I lost more money and delved myself into more unnecessary pain and sorrow.

During that time period I mostly read on Keen and Kasamba which was my first mistake. The list is somewhere for the platforms, but I’ll add names to this post if I can find them. Funny thing is, all the current was wrong but the slight progression was true. The first two off the bat that were wrong were Kate Marquez and Karen Jo. I was asking basic questions to them and they gave me all this great info. Some of which was true, however, both never picked up on the third party when I read with them, and were insisting that poi was getting through a heartbreak. Which I believed because several months earlier they got out of a relationship. But that was already months ago when I was asking and little did any of us know they were already back with another ex of there’s. Once I did a reading Karen Jo again months later, she sorta picked up on it but she was negative about there relationship. Which that wasn’t even accurate either. I realize these readers probably aren’t the best choices to be asking about third parties but those were two readers, I read with at the time that are somewhat credible. Aside from the garbage readers from Keen and Kasamba. They were telling me the same things as some readers were from Keen & Kasamba.

These two readers listed below I can’t say anything about regarding that time period, however, I will say where they’ve been wrong. Not entirely yet but have gotten somethings wrong. I realize none are god or are perfect but I would like to share what hasn’t been consistent or just flat out wrong.

I tried Kisha’s general email read. The first one I got was positive, second email was okay, and then I did a one question email read with her and the whole scenario changed and switched once I tried that method. It was very negative, but was a realistic prediction. Contradicting the other two email readings I had prior that. But I must say she was wrong because she was overly positive the first time and then changed with time. Every person I have read with in the past year since our last encounter has been negative too. Which is funny and it also comes up on its own. (I don’t read on the situation anymore, it just comes up on its own. It’s getting to be quite an old situation now too)

Lastly, Yona has been wrong to extent as well. She had said “you won’t see each other, no contact, no face to face interactions” Which has been far from the truth, we have seen each other numerous times since I read with her the first time back in April 2019. Some of you may think she’s talking about another person, but I am confident that isn’t the case as the predictions tied into that poi was very specific and certain aspects and personality traits which can only apply to them were verified. The situation surrounding them matched as well. So I am confident to say along with my intuition, that it’s the person I am thinking of not someone else. If it’s not and I’m wrong, I’ll glad come back and admit it! But highly doubt it.

One thing I have found with Yona is that she may well be reading later down the road as the current situation. Just as the cards cover a time frame, which tends to be many years, not just the 2 you have experienced, they also start at a certain point in time and typically what is being read during the reading as the current situation is not reflected until later down the road. So when she says that you won't see each other in person, she may well be referring to another person, or she even may be referring to from the point she's seeing, which, again, could be a point later down the road. I would keep an open mind regarding this. A lot of people get impatient and make assumptions regarding her predictions and they try and make them fit. I see it all the time here. Mine took what six years to start manifesting? And that was after years of trying to make predictions fit. I genuinely do not think things have started happening for you yet, especially with only a few years between the initial reading and now. Keep an open mind. Wishing you the best.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2020, 09:46:52 AM »
Kate was so good for me for so long then bam. Third party entered she didn't see it and she still thought hey this dude wants to marry you. She got his court date, his new job, his move, when we would spend a few days together. Then nothing was right. In the span of a week he was telling me how much he cared and then it was over. Karen Jo definitely picked up on the energy shift. Told me he was a wolf in sheep's clothing. She never mentioned the 3rd party though. Ti be fair both of these ladies I talked to before I found out and before I think they actually started dating. Zadalia completely missed the 3rd party he himself had confirmed to me an hour before the reading.

This website caused me to binge looking for that shred of hope s few times. But also now I read and read and read and don't binge. I read to see how horrible most are. How wrong so many were. I like you now have a handful that mostly don't let me down. But I also am now in a relationship with a grumpy guy that really cares and puts in effort. He was not my dream guy but I thought well screw it lets see what happens. Here we are 8 months later and I can text him 15 times a day and he will respond right away. There is hope for happiness once we let go of the assholes that cause us so much hurt and pain. I wish you all the best.

Oh and with Yona SMDH the descriptions she gave I thought were for sure my 1st ex, then they actually fit my second ex better, and now I see that she was seeing my current guy the entire time. For example all three are workaholics, all three have one minor child, she saw us talking business ideas I thought for sure guy two. He started two businesses while we were together. Nope it's guy 3. My only true way to see it's him? He has been the only one I have let truly in. Including into my home. Yona saw him with my dogs. I often find him sitting on the floor amounst my 5 huge as dogs and he looks up and tells me they are just babies. I am hoping that this is the case for you and all the goodness Yona saw is coming for you soon.

Offline InutionIsCommonSense

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2021, 01:51:22 AM »
I am sorry this happened.. I feel this since the exact same thing happened.. don’t believe these readings. I am here to hopefully help someone stop seeking answers.

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2021, 05:36:53 PM »
I wasted a lot money on my ex when the answers were right in front of me. She was a narcissist and I refused to see it. She cheated on me and lied many times. Maya Angelou once said When someone shows you are the first time always believe them. I did not. I kept trying to tell myself either that is not who she is or she has serious trauma she needs help with and I can fix her. The truth is people like her need to want help or even admit that they need it.  Eventually I discovered and  I read two books called Whole Again and Psychopath free by Jackson Mackenzie.  They changed my life.  They made me realize what a narc is and how they ply their trade. I turned my life around and met someone new and we are going strong. My life could not be better.

anything