Author Topic: Stalling and dragging out the reading  (Read 1068 times)

WinterElf

Stalling and dragging out the reading
« on: November 27, 2019, 03:17:19 AM »
So there is a reader on Keen who I spent a lot of money on a few months ago.  It was the most i ever spent on a reader and i am ashamed about it but i was so sad i needed to talk to someone.  I was surprised that she didnt send me free mns  or a follow up or check up on me like my other fav readers would do.

In fact she would IGNORE my main question and go around in circles , focusing on an ex from his past and scaring the shit out of me.  I followed her advice and things got worse and when i told her it got worse, she had nothing to say.  i even did research and she was not right on a number of insights but she was so good at making it sound real.

I called her a few times before and she would have some info but never on my main question and it would drag out and touch on things that were so scary for me.  it pisses me off how she would ignore my main question and then when the one mn warning comes up, she starts shuffling her cards for my main question and just when she is about to say the answer, the phone cuts off to add more mns.

freaking evil. I am not saying they are supposed to give us free minutes but if they refuse to answer our first question and go around in circles until the last minute, at least send a follow up.  Anyone else agree?

WinterElf

Re: Stalling and dragging out the reading
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2019, 02:44:44 PM »
I said this was from a few months ago if you read carefully.

And i did say i was struggling with addiction to readings but they are way less than before

And yes i am much happier than before but there is a creeping insecurity at times.

And good for you ... Other members on this board have also said how readings affected things in the worst way and others said it had no effect in them. It depends on the person but i still like to post in this board. Is there something wrong with that? You hardly post anything.... Are you a reader?

I threw away my cards in march of this year and i personally don't read for myself anymore and life has improved... The hardest part is completely staying away from readings.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2019, 04:03:20 PM »
WinterElf, this is by no means an attack on you so please forgive me if it comes across as such.   Since you are now in a much better place with someone you are committed to, what triggers you to get readings? What are you asking about?  I am just honestly curious because although i have shamefully  had readings in the past 2 years its always been on this specific person.  If i meet someone new and have a reading it's still on the ex BUT i may just ask how they see things with this new person.  Honestly i ask about the new one to see how accurate the reader is since the ex is very inconsistent so i honestly have no way of verifying things. 

I have made a decision with myself that come the end of the year i will give up reading on him for good.  This person has had an entire year to decide if we should reconnect or not and at this point there is no reason to feed my energy into the situation.  Sorry my point being is that he was the trigger for my readings so once i flush him out of my system then i won't need readings.  I refuse to make it a crutch in my life.   Yikes sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2019, 04:39:38 PM by Love2lovenj »

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2019, 05:45:27 PM »
I called psychics about this stuff mostly:

Will there be children (kinda against keen rules but there are ways of asking)
when will my money get right
a new job
what did this dream mean

and some other personal stuff.

I wish i could say more about the marriage but i know some advisers lurk on this forum....

i dont think psychics are evil as many want to help BUT nothing is set in stone. things can change esp with prayer and letting go.... and i feel like readings can open portals etc

i get those readings because it is a habit and it is fun to talk to someone on the phone.  i have some friends but after marriage some of them stopped talking to me but my guy friends are cool... just some females.

i completely get you Love2. I am sorry about your POI.  i hope it works out but they usually come back when you dont care about them anymore... like dogs with their tail between their legs.

anything