Author Topic: Purple Ocean: My Personal Experiences (share yours?)  (Read 6482 times)

Offline sniperkitten

Purple Ocean: My Personal Experiences (share yours?)
« on: November 25, 2019, 07:09:56 PM »
Hi everyone! I have been a longtime lurker of this forum and thought I would finally contribute my experiences today :)

Purple Ocean

Psychic Betty - Read with her once, she is very confident in her readings regarding feelings but time frames are not accurate.

Psychic J. Miller - Read with him once, good energy, also very confident - time frames are not spot on, but they do happen eventually. (Or it could be coincidence?)

The Psychic Witch - Read with her a few times, she cracks me up because she sometimes closes her eyes when she's reading for you and it looks kinda funny lol. However, her readings are on the vague side for me. I don't want to say she's a fairytale reader, but the vagueness makes me lean that way.

Miss Meadow - Good with pinpointing feelings but the vibe is kind of advice-like. Sounds confident and friendly.

Sagest - Good energy but might be a fairytale reader - still waiting to see if predictions come to pass.

Readings by Gina - Good energy and responsive with follow-up questions - still waiting to see if predictions come to pass.

Andrew Angel - Good energy but might be a fairytale reader - still waiting to see if predictions come to pass.

JackelineGypsy Tarot - Confident, great energy and no sugar coating. I liked her reading as it sounded like she told me things that I needed to hear and not what I wanted to hear.

Mia The Psychic - Just tried her out via chat yesterday for funsies. Fast responder but reading felt super general and could be applied to anyone...she did give me a timeframe about my question though that's supposed to come to pass by late Dec, so I will update!

Anyone else try these readers? What were your experiences?  :)
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 10:14:52 PM by sniperkitten »

Offline Lyssa

Re: Purple Ocean: My Personal Experiences (share yours?)
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2019, 05:14:13 AM »
When I went through a terrible break up I used purple ocean. They are all fake from what I have seen, and just tell you what you want to hear. Try any real psychic that people have had real predictions pass from and you will see how different and detailed the readings are compared to the scammers on po. Where they get off telling every single person lies is beyond me. I would go with the readers people have had actual luck with on this forum and don't waste money on that site trying to find a real one because 99.9% are not. Good luck!

Offline Aibaj678

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 03:43:12 PM »
Have tried most of the readers that you mentioned above except Psychic Betty and Sagest. Sadly none of their predictions came true.

Offline Dreamescape23 - P

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 04:00:06 PM »
Being an empath myself I can sort out the bad from the good.  I haven't spoken to too many readers but I did find three good ones on Purple Ocean.  I will list those as well as the fakes/fairytale readers:

Intuitive Perspective-  I have been reading with her for a few months and literally every prediction she has made has come to fruition.  I do have to say though she's not the best with time frames, however her predictions do happen.

Cathryn-  She is more of a life coach with some gifts.  She's great at reading energy and giving you advice based off that which I find helpful.  I do think she has a gift

Lynn- Lynn made a huge prediction for me and literally got the timing done to a T!  Waiting on one more prediction from her, but so far she has been 90% accurate. 

The bad:

Goddess Erika- She is so negative and every prediction she made was wrong, thank goodness.  She's rude too and think she's so hot.  Not
Sagest- the worst.  Nice lady but notice her accuracy is no more at the top for a reason
Christina Waters- I feel like she's drunk in all her readings and just rambles on. 
Tattoo Pyschic- strange, weird, got nothing right, what a waste of money
Nikki Rich- AWFUL.  Couldn't pick up on anything so I didn't take her predictions serious
Healing Heart- What a joke.  Don't even go there. 

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 04:42:09 PM »
Being an empath myself I can sort out the bad from the good.  I haven't spoken to too many readers but I did find three good ones on Purple Ocean.  I will list those as well as the fakes/fairytale readers:

Intuitive Perspective-  I have been reading with her for a few months and literally every prediction she has made has come to fruition.  I do have to say though she's not the best with time frames, however her predictions do happen.

Cathryn-  She is more of a life coach with some gifts.  She's great at reading energy and giving you advice based off that which I find helpful.  I do think she has a gift

Lynn- Lynn made a huge prediction for me and literally got the timing done to a T!  Waiting on one more prediction from her, but so far she has been 90% accurate. 

The bad:

Goddess Erika- She is so negative and every prediction she made was wrong, thank goodness.  She's rude too and think she's so hot.  Not
Sagest- the worst.  Nice lady but notice her accuracy is no more at the top for a reason
Christina Waters- I feel like she's drunk in all her readings and just rambles on. 
Tattoo Pyschic- strange, weird, got nothing right, what a waste of money
Nikki Rich- AWFUL.  Couldn't pick up on anything so I didn't take her predictions serious
Healing Heart- What a joke.  Don't even go there.

I would have to agree with you on Lynn and Intuitive Perspective. Both were great for me. LOLLLLL to Goddess Ericka, her predicitions did not work for me either, also she keeps changing her pictures like she is the hottest thing walking. RELAX

Offline user5942

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 07:08:28 PM »
Really?

She’s been dead on for me...she’s give me the best play by play for 3 month love predictions

Offline texmex

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2020, 05:55:06 PM »
Tatoo has been spot on for me. Agree on Intuitive Perspective! She is nails!

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2020, 05:05:21 PM »
Tattoo was AWFUL.  Just awful.  I think he may have been drunk when giving my reading as he was soooooo off and just odd.  I do want to add another reader on here who is good with tarot actually but not intuitive but her interpretation of the cards is pretty accurate and her predictions do come to pass, her timeframes are just pretty off and that is Psychic T. 

And yes Goddess Erika is awful.  I use to live in Long Beach where she's from and she's a running joke around town.  She got thrown from the Truth Intuitions group because how off she has been.   I haven't tried Truth Intutitions and don't plan to as I already have my go to four. 

Will continue to update. 

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2020, 05:11:24 PM »
Have tried most of the readers that you mentioned above except Psychic Betty and Sagest. Sadly none of their predictions came true.

I have been reading a lot of your posts and as an empath myself I feel like if you need to call a psychic to ask if an ex is coming back.....I think you already know the answer:)

Offline Ash1234567

« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2020, 10:43:43 PM »
I didn’t even realise she got taken off the website, makes me kinda glad though because some of the stuff she said was a bit odd
Tattoo was AWFUL.  Just awful.  I think he may have been drunk when giving my reading as he was soooooo off and just odd.  I do want to add another reader on here who is good with tarot actually but not intuitive but her interpretation of the cards is pretty accurate and her predictions do come to pass, her timeframes are just pretty off and that is Psychic T. 

And yes Goddess Erika is awful.  I use to live in Long Beach where she's from and she's a running joke around town.  She got thrown from the Truth Intuitions group because how off she has been.   I haven't tried Truth Intutitions and don't plan to as I already have my go to four. 

Will continue to update.

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 07:01:47 AM »
Sagest has been ok for me. Some of her things did some true about poi returning and his issues.

Andrew angel is online now, his reviews are pretty good but anyone have an opinion on him?

Offline shippunk182

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2020, 07:55:17 PM »
Read with him and he seemed to get poi really spot on. But now I’m looking for a career expert and most seem to only wanna read on love 💕

anything