Author Topic: Can anyone help?  (Read 1742 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Can anyone help?
« on: November 20, 2019, 07:52:29 PM »
I asked what was coming up for my POI and I.

Does this seem good ? I know the outcome is but I’m not too sure on other definitions.

If anyone can help explain this spread I’d be grateful ! :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yaz88

Re: Can anyone help?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 11:40:09 PM »
Diamond, I just suck at the Celtic cross spread.  I don’t know the positions of each card.  I wish I could give you an interpretation. 

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2019, 05:35:38 AM »
Diamond, I just suck at the Celtic cross spread.  I don’t know the positions of each card.  I wish I could give you an interpretation.

No worries I appreciate you thinking of me :)

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2019, 01:22:35 PM »

No worries I appreciate you thinking of me :)

If you tell me your intended meaning for each card, I’ll give it a shot.

I will say that right off the bat it seems as if the Wheel of Fortune changes things up and causes or is the catalyst for some type of a decision.  This decision results in the balancing of karma, evening out of the justice scales, redemption and celebration and happiness.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2019, 01:24:49 PM by Yaz88 »

Offline username1111

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 10:05:51 PM »
I never use the celtic cross either..

But from a quick look: 6 major arcana out of 10 cards... pretty significant energies.

The worse 2 cards are in the middle: 4 of pentacles (holding tight onto something / someone / resources / ideas... difficulties to release or open up, feeling insecure) + 5 of pentacles (sense of loss, feeling left in the cold, being in a state of lack)
Then we have 3 cards that are around: decision, balance, equilibrium, fairness: high priestess, justice, lovers - there is a need to rely on your deeper intuition, be ethical, objective, wise. The lovers talks about a significant partnership / duality / decision that is "life changing".

Wheel of fortune: things are changing, movement forward, better timing, more favorable circumstances.
Empress: Knowing your self worth, growth, expansion, creation, birthing new ideas.
Magician: Being the creator of your own reality, having all the tool needed to manifest what you desire
3 of cups: celebration, coming together, rejoicing
10 of cups: Defining and finding what is emotionally fulfilling - family - great support network