Author Topic: badly addicted/ so far - these have been right in past  (Read 8434 times)

Offline annathechica

badly addicted/ so far - these have been right in past
« on: November 20, 2019, 01:28:07 AM »
oh guys i hate that I have this crazy need to know the future.
however, we are helping each other save a little money i suppose
TWO THINGS - can you tell me your top 2 readers on keen ? (help me out)

in the past these have been right on timing and detailed actions of POI but currently are not right (my poi has mental illness so is hard to read at the moment)

karma warrior
Madonna27
Visions by Mayra
Readings by Bria

Offline Sooshi

Re: badly addicted/ so far - these have been right in past
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 05:49:49 PM »
My ex is mentally ill as well. He has daily/hourly mood swings and often makes no sense. I use Judi to keep tabs on where his head is at. I used to use Scott Angel for predictions on how things would go. Just had several predictions he made last year pan out this month. Unfortunately, he's not logged into keen since last summer from what I can tell. 

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 07:05:05 PM »
Readings by Bria has been consistently negative for me and then just flipped and made the most extreme opposite positive predictions on such a "dead matter", none of which ever came true. I think she forgot who I was cause I read with her on a new account the last time.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 08:35:54 PM »
I was thinking about how Bria needs her own thread... I think she is legit out of everyone this list... but then I remembered I’m blocked because after a less than a 3 min read she didn’t tell me what I wanted to hear... is she negative or is it me? ...prob both. But if she works for you, then ignore me, she does have almost raving reviews... and was curious what every one else thought. Overall, I do think my situation is negative. But then again I thought she was compassionate and nice, but then looking at her actions... why am I defending this reader?

I liked her too when she was negative because that is exactly the type of reader I was seeking. My situation was negative. So everyone, including the popular ones here, was telling me fairy tales. I thought Bria was refreshing. I was ready to hear negativity because I was prepared but I did get the feeling like she is blunt and negative on purpose simply due to the fact that mid read she just EXITS. She answers a question briefly, and you ask her to explain, and she'll just go "that's how it is" basically and then exit so you don't question. Girl, I'm not questioning your skills, I'm seeking more answers hence I'm here with a psychic. But it feels like she just exists so you don't get more details from her and she ends up being wrong.

First reading: told me a POI who was supposedly with someone else (wasn't) would contact me in June. Did not.

Second reading: told me another POI just kind of thinks about me but not very much. Okay, believable based on his actions and lack of consistency.

Then the readings after those, I inquired on an ex without saying he's an ex. Just gave her his name. She got mad at me because she said she saw distance, and when I confirmed, she said "that's why I don't see a relationship, because there ISN'T ONE" then exited. I never implied there was one. I just asked how (name) feels about me. You don't have to  be in a relationship for someone to feel a certain way about you. I hate one ex, still to this day. I really like my mail man, I think he's an awesome person. I'm really mixed on the barista because I tip her often and asks her how she's doing etc, and she kind of appears rude some days and overly nice on others. Point is, we have certain feelings for someone or a situation even when not in a relationship with them and without dating interest.

Then proceeding those chats, she got more and more negative likely due to knowing we weren't together. Then when I asked her why this person ghosted, she said it was because he thought I wanted more than he could give. Wait, he realized that like years in? No, I confronted his lies and he, the coward, ran.

I had another one months after on a new account, still thinking she was legit not because of details because she never got anything right there, but because of overall negative outcome. She told me I'd meet someone in the spring, no clue as how this person would look like, where I would meet them, characteristics etc. No clues at all, just that I'd meet him and a potential for a serious life-long relationship would come. I wasn't even looking for one and still am not, I just asked general love wondering on any dating excitement. Just because someone asks a love reading, doesn't mean they're hunting for a husband. Anyway, that did not happen. Didn't meet anyone all spring, was mostly on bed rest after getting my tonsils out, and then had an infection, and it felt like it never ended.

Shortly after I inquired on the ex (the one she hated) and it was all flowers and honey. This was a new account. She probably thought his name was the dude she told me she'd meet so she continued the story. Oh it would be so perfect, etc....(dude disappeared a year ago) but that it would take time. But overall marriage in the works lol. A complete flip from being bluntly told he has no feelings for me, is seeing someone else and is in a serious relationship, and eh thinks of me slightly not a lot at all because he doesn't care at all or wants anything to do with me. Pretty much those words. I feel this woman, in hindshight, she's a bit disturbed.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2019, 06:45:26 PM »
My top two are K I R A/Kira de Ra/Shaman Kira (she’s gone by one of those three names this year), and Zadalia.

Zadalia is PHENOMENAL at reading the current situation. What I will say is that her timing is off, however she will tell you this in advance if you were to ask her a timing related question. If you do, don’t hold weight to the timing and just focus on the end goal.

Kira is the one who I speak to the most. I know a lot of people on these boards have mixed reviews in regards to her but she’s been 90% accurate for me. Just like Zadalia she is an empath so she will be able to read the current situation accurately. Unlike Zadalia however Kira is SCARY ACCURATE with her timing. For example, I reached out to her one day when POI and I were in a rough patch. I hadn’t heard from him in a day or two. I wanted to give him space so I didn’t want to text him first. I asked when he would reach out and she saw the number “12”. When I asked her that it was 8:10 pm, and he texted me two minutes later at 8:12 pm while I was talking to her. She’s also made some HUGE predictions which ended up coming true - even if I didn’t believe they would come true at the time.

For me, both of these women are one of the few ethical readers on Keen. There’s been a few times where Kira called me out telling me I don’t need a reading, and to save my money. If you’ve never read with either of them before please send them a private message first. They both send free minutes to first time clients to see if they will connect with you. If they don’t then they’ll let you know, and hey, you didn’t waste any money.

Also, if you do decide to read with Kira, read her profile carefully, and in it’s entirety. The best way to get a reading from her is by asking specific questions. For example, “How do you see the next year progressing for X and I?” 

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2019, 07:06:25 PM »
Highly suggest anyone thinking of reading with Kira read the review thread here as well. http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,4445.msg101748.html#msg101748

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 09:35:08 PM »
My top two are K I R A/Kira de Ra/Shaman Kira (she’s gone by one of those three names this year), and Zadalia.

Zadalia is PHENOMENAL at reading the current situation. What I will say is that her timing is off, however she will tell you this in advance if you were to ask her a timing related question. If you do, don’t hold weight to the timing and just focus on the end goal.

Kira is the one who I speak to the most. I know a lot of people on these boards have mixed reviews in regards to her but she’s been 90% accurate for me. Just like Zadalia she is an empath so she will be able to read the current situation accurately. Unlike Zadalia however Kira is SCARY ACCURATE with her timing. For example, I reached out to her one day when POI and I were in a rough patch. I hadn’t heard from him in a day or two. I wanted to give him space so I didn’t want to text him first. I asked when he would reach out and she saw the number “12”. When I asked her that it was 8:10 pm, and he texted me two minutes later at 8:12 pm while I was talking to her. She’s also made some HUGE predictions which ended up coming true - even if I didn’t believe they would come true at the time.

For me, both of these women are one of the few ethical readers on Keen. There’s been a few times where Kira called me out telling me I don’t need a reading, and to save my money. If you’ve never read with either of them before please send them a private message first. They both send free minutes to first time clients to see if they will connect with you. If they don’t then they’ll let you know, and hey, you didn’t waste any money.

Also, if you do decide to read with Kira, read her profile carefully, and in it’s entirety. The best way to get a reading from her is by asking specific questions. For example, “How do you see the next year progressing for X and I?”

I’ve had the same experience with Kira. I only read with her every few months for like 10 mins tho but she’s been very right for me. Only problem I have with her is she can be very judgey and uppity so u get annoyed. She’s not my go to, that would be Yona and Kisha but if I need to know feelings in a rush I contact her or Anne.

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2021, 08:43:37 PM »
Readings by Bria has been consistently negative for me and then just flipped and made the most extreme opposite positive predictions on such a "dead matter", none of which ever came true. I think she forgot who I was cause I read with her on a new account the last time.

Bria is defensive most times, and she has been wrong a lot…but, she’s also been right about some key things. Bria definitely does not like to be challenged or told that she’s wrong. I’ve also noticed that she often repeats facts that you’ve given to her…to sound more knowledgeable. I probably won’t call her again.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2021, 10:10:55 PM »

Bria is defensive most times, and she has been wrong a lot…but, she’s also been right about some key things. Bria definitely does not like to be challenged or told that she’s wrong. I’ve also noticed that she often repeats facts that you’ve given to her…to sound more knowledgeable. I probably won’t call her again.

Bria needs to take a seat. She’s definitely way too wrong way too often to have that much of an ego. Full of shit!

anything