Author Topic: General discussion on outcome theory....  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

General discussion on outcome theory....
« on: November 20, 2019, 03:02:44 PM »
So a reader had this on their bio page.  Wanted to see what your feelings are on this.

Often people do many readings with different readers and then cannot understand why things do not pan out. I will reply to this question right now so that it is clear for you. Multiple readings with multiple readers can change the outcome. Freewill can change the outcome.Not willing to wait and just act impulsively can change the outcome of the reading and the timeframe. It is unnecessary to come back again if you did not take on board any guidances or messages which were given to you when you did a reading previously. 

Offline Jellybean123

Re: General discussion on outcome theory....
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 03:55:53 PM »
So a reader had this on their bio page.  Wanted to see what your feelings are on this.

Often people do many readings with different readers and then cannot understand why things do not pan out. I will reply to this question right now so that it is clear for you. Multiple readings with multiple readers can change the outcome. Freewill can change the outcome.Not willing to wait and just act impulsively can change the outcome of the reading and the timeframe. It is unnecessary to come back again if you did not take on board any guidances or messages which were given to you when you did a reading previously.

I agree with this. I wonder if our guides get exhausted every time they have to give info to another reader lol.

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 03:59:46 PM »
I personally don’t feel multiple readings change an outcome. Reason being is there are at times I get multiple from different trusted readers to get a feel for the direction things are going. Every reader explains things differently and is understood at different levels or they give different ways explaining things that you may not fully understand on what was given to you by someone,  but you end up understanding better with some in-depth assistance. I get these readings to decide or help me decide what I am going to do, what is best for me. Not to hold onto hope of an outcome.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 04:05:43 PM »
Yes i don't know what to make of it personally.   Sometimes i wonder if its because of the uncertainty of the reading (which is usually why i would get another one) is what pushes out the time frame.  So not so much the multiple readings but just the doubts that your putting out there.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2019, 04:35:45 PM »
I personally don’t feel multiple readings change an outcome. Reason being is there are at times I get multiple from different trusted readers to get a feel for the direction things are going. Every reader explains things differently and is understood at different levels or they give different ways explaining things that you may not fully understand on what was given to you by someone,  but you end up understanding better with some in-depth assistance. I get these readings to decide or help me decide what I am going to do, what is best for me. Not to hold onto hope of an outcome.

I think it's a bunch of garbage to suggest that getting multiple readings from different people changes the outcome. That's the crutch of a weak psychic who doesn't want to have to explain why their reading may have differed from another person's reading about the same topic. I do think it's possible to read with one person too often, and if you do that with card readers especially your reading can get muddled.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 04:39:20 PM by journalmuse »

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2019, 07:51:49 PM »
Sorry, its BS. They should just admit that, at the most, they are capable of seeing the future. But in reality, they dont often see it to the degree we need. I've had so many readers see several pieces of the puzzle, but another psychic actual finishes it. And the prediction happens, just not when I was thinking it would. Then there are the readers that just dont see the significant stuff that is right in front of them...like someone being married!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 07:58:05 PM »
I never understood how someone can miss something so significant as the person being involved in a relationship.   Smh

ladya

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2019, 03:04:00 AM »
Readers see your current energy. Only thing that can change an outcome is you and if you decide to change the way it’s going yourself. Getting multiple readings and the outcome changes is bs unless you start acting differently because of the readings.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2019, 04:31:33 PM »
This whole free will thing seriously makes me question what the point of readings are.  I mean if predictions don't play out because of it then its like what the point of giving them.  I'm sure we are all paying to find out certainty not the possibility if things stay on this particular course.  🙄

Offline Star_01

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2019, 04:39:12 PM »
This whole free will thing seriously makes me question what the point of readings are.  I mean if predictions don't play out because of it then its like what the point of giving them.  I'm sure we are all paying to find out certainty not the possibility if things stay on this particular course.  🙄

Completely agree.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2019, 10:30:38 PM »

This is BS. People generally get readings to see what people will do with their free will. If they can't see how things will develop along the way, then they are not really good at making predictions. An outcome that changes is not an outcome, it's a bad guess.

A psychic who says no need to come back if you didn't follow my advice is ego-based and trying to manipulate you to manifest their predictions.

If they are the real deal then they will respect that your choices are yours to make and be neutral about it. And by being neutral they will be able to see more clearly the choices you and others will make.

If they are being judgmental or acting like you have to follow their guidance, it will distort the reading, because they are letting their own ego and attachments get in the way.
Totally agree, it's total bs. More than likely following their guidance will f! up the reading more than anything else. Readers...ugh!

anything