Author Topic: Legit Question  (Read 1550 times)

Offline aquagirl

Legit Question
« on: November 12, 2019, 08:30:41 PM »
After reading many of your reviews about various psychics, I'm really confused by many people here.  Why are you so forgiving with some psychics and not with others? What i mean is the big favs i read excuses and justifications for their predictions and people really trying to make things these people say fit. Then you can have a less popular one say the identical thing and the same people will crucify them and call them a fake and a fraud and a horrible psychic.

I really struggle to understand this. Because it shouldn't matter who it is that gives the same type of information. Some of these comments i have read in these advisor's threads really makes me wonder how good they really are. I mean you shouldn't need another client to interpret what a psychic is saying or what they mean. It shouldn't be so coded that that you sit there and make it fit. i can't remember who the reader was, but i was seeing people post the cards they were giving and really making them fit their situations. I'm not talking about timing, because that is aways hit or miss. But if a less popular reader did the exact same thing, they would be torn apart.

I am genuinely confused by this, I would love to know why so forgiving for some and not others. 

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Legit Question
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 08:45:39 PM »
Honestly i don't get that either.  If i went to a popular one and someone new and they both give me the same out come on a situation great.  Now if the opposite happens then they were both wrong no ifs and or buts about it.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 09:11:31 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline user5942

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 08:51:48 PM »
Because I’ve had success with some psychics as opposed to others

Kisha and Yona told me something would end when others gave me a fairy tale

Kish and Yona were right....

I’ve also had predictions pan out from Yona long after her readings, other readers nope

I’ve been reading with psychics for 3 years and have recently stopped, so I can honestly say majority were wrong

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2019, 09:14:08 PM »
I think the original post was about how we are more forgiving of our favorite readers being wrong than others.😏  I just wished we could all find one that would be accurate for each person. Smh

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2019, 01:02:11 PM »
It is a legit question and a good one.  None of the favs on here have ever worked for me.  One the other hand I have a few that are spot-on for me but they don't seem to work for many on here.  I absolutely agree with your observation.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2019, 02:59:38 PM »
I try to give fair and balanced reporting whether they're heavy hitters or not. There have been a few heavy hitters that don't work for me at all (Cookie, QoCs, Mattie come to mind). Sometimes they get random stuff, but it's usually general, insignificant, or just not useful things. I've gotten to a point that I prefer general readings and predictions without timelines. I also prefer when a reader openly admits they can't connect with you or can't get anything on a particular situation. My experience is that this is most common with the heavy hitters because they usually have their own site where you schedule a reading for a set amount of time and not per minute. When they're wrong, they're wrong though. After years of readings, I've learned their strengths and weaknesses.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 07:37:47 PM »
A lot of it is people over-analyzing the information given because they care a lot about the things they read on. Another thing is that people have their favorites and have had big hits through out the years with those particular readers. But you are right, at most you will find an averagely decent reader. Ive found readers that are good at their particular skillset, but never anyone GREAT.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2019, 08:41:57 PM »
Yup I agree with you all.
People are emotionally biased. They will be more forgiving if predictions don't happen when the reader has delivered news they want to happen, so they will hang on to hope.

anything