Author Topic: Michelle Caporale (new thread)  (Read 18462 times)

Offline Hopeful2020

Re: Michelle Caporale (new thread)
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2020, 02:41:57 AM »
Read with her the other day. Did anyone ever have an empath pick up on somebody’s POI needing help with alcohol or substance abuse or overindulging. She and Gail both said it was an issue which seemed pretty random. It could be happening because the guy she is with I’ve heard some terrible things. I’m 1200 miles away so can’t be sure and now Im really concerned. She says things like yeah she really cares for you and wants to talk and come clean but doesn’t know what to say and this stuff has really taken her over. This sucks man :(

She has said substance abuse and alcohol to specify about my POI, but it is in fact an issue he has at the moment

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2020, 03:47:44 PM »
could someone please give me her link?

Offline JJC

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2020, 03:51:19 PM »
could someone please give me her link?

https://www.keen.com/love-relationships/michelle-caporale/4971471?category=635&gid=0&pmode=0&flmode=call&pageid=29
https://michellecaporale.com/

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #33 on: December 12, 2020, 07:26:19 AM »
Read with her back in July... did not manifest at all. I guess she just wasn't the reader for me.

total fairytale she told me that I'll be exclusively dating him and he is for marriage.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2020, 12:03:44 PM »
I just read with her. She’s been on my list to read with for a while but couldn’t find a time when she was on.. and OMG was she ever good with describing my life. She picked up my POI, his personality, things he says almost verbatim and then my work as well and how I felt about my career.. I was speechless lol,  she definitely has a gift.

Not sure how she is with predictions but incredibly accurate with present details.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #35 on: December 20, 2020, 07:45:42 PM »
She’s very accurate on present and picking up on people’s personality characteristics, but after a year 1/2, her predictions didn’t happen for me and my friend.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2022, 08:49:58 PM »
Has anyone read with her recently?

Just had a couple readings with her and I'm not sure what to think.

Offline Rjhugh

« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2022, 09:40:49 PM »
I’ve had a few with her but we also met her in person and she is warm, very honest and very authentic. She has asked us if she could be blunt and we said yes. She wanted to hit home the point that our daughter really needed to get away from the ex that is actually in jail and she was correct. We went to her because my husband lost his mother. She is a medium and does have credentials in her state though we were visiting in NJ and she was teaching classes. We had a very good experience. I know she works on keen but it’s too pricey and that’s the sites fault. The readers appear to be ambushed with fees and docked for minutes they send clients. She’s good at writing back and works a full schedule. I’ve seen far more high priced readers who were off. She wasn’t off she was actually very nice. From my experience, we have to remember psychics are not God and we can’t expect perfection. So much can interfere and at one point I was obsessed with a co worker years ago and the guy I read with on CP warned me to calm down and he was right because I lost my job. So I do believe it’s up to us to be choosing. Sometimes we don’t like the truth but that’s my 5 cents. I’d recommend going to get on her site before a psychic site it’s just more affordable. Type her name and the search comes up.
I do that with anyone anyway. She always has a waiting list but she’ll work hours around you.

Have a nice day. - S

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2022, 08:40:27 PM »
Thank you for letting me know about your experience. She sounds like the real deal then.

I’m only confused about my readings with her because she told me two different things about me and my ex, and told me another thing about my new guy which doesn’t make sense. With my ex she first told me we wouldn’t reconcile, but now she’s saying we will. She also told me that my new POI gets clingy with women….I really don’t think that’s true given how slow this relationship has been moving with him (and he and I have been dating others on the side since we’re not exclusive). I just don’t know what to think.

I’ve had a few with her but we also met her in person and she is warm, very honest and very authentic. She has asked us if she could be blunt and we said yes. She wanted to hit home the point that our daughter really needed to get away from the ex that is actually in jail and she was correct. We went to her because my husband lost his mother. She is a medium and does have credentials in her state though we were visiting in NJ and she was teaching classes. We had a very good experience. I know she works on keen but it’s too pricey and that’s the sites fault. The readers appear to be ambushed with fees and docked for minutes they send clients. She’s good at writing back and works a full schedule. I’ve seen far more high priced readers who were off. She wasn’t off she was actually very nice. From my experience, we have to remember psychics are not God and we can’t expect perfection. So much can interfere and at one point I was obsessed with a co worker years ago and the guy I read with on CP warned me to calm down and he was right because I lost my job. So I do believe it’s up to us to be choosing. Sometimes we don’t like the truth but that’s my 5 cents. I’d recommend going to get on her site before a psychic site it’s just more affordable. Type her name and the search comes up.
I do that with anyone anyway. She always has a waiting list but she’ll work hours around you.

Have a nice day. - S

Offline Rjhugh

« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2022, 05:25:35 AM »
Oh sure, don’t mind sharing. I’m really Leary but I do know she proved herself to me If it someone new, how would you know if they won’t become that way? Just thinking out loud here. I do know I thought she was off telling us about my daughter until it went way too far then I remembered how she even wrote a little note telling us so she was concerned. Maybe you just need to let things play out?
I always keep in Mind things change and no one is God. Keep notes it helped me a lot because my husband does not. I’d wait and see.  8)

Offline LiliaAstro

« Reply #40 on: December 12, 2022, 10:23:32 AM »
anyone else?

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #41 on: April 05, 2023, 10:32:09 PM »
I just read with her today, was expecting the worst. Fortunately, it was a positive outcome. Timeline is the end of this month so we shall see. Said something about this is an "uncommon" thing that my POI actually wants to come back. Wanted to know if others have heard this as well. Also, she was able to pick up the fact that I'm moving in two days, so that's something... but it could be a lucky guess cause I know that's a common line psychics give.