Author Topic: Michelle Caporale (new thread)  (Read 18461 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Michelle Caporale (new thread)
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 01:05:50 AM »
Just to come back and update. Over 6 months no contact so, so far her prediction that he will never speak to me again is correct. However, according to the prediction he should have broken up with his gf by now but they’ve been together for over 6 months and live with each other so that part wasn’t accurate. All the bad predictions happen for me but not the good ones!

Offline jas

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 02:04:18 AM »
I use to speak with Michelle from time to time.  She was always good a giving detail about the personality of whomever I might be asking about - she always nailed it.  I can't speak to her predictions. I tend to not pay a lot of attention to predictions.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2020, 01:09:56 AM »
Michelle has been crazy accurate for me. She was the only one who told me flat out that my last POI would never amount to anything and unless we physically ran into one another we%u2019d never talk again, but that someone else is coming.

I cried after that reading bc she was so blunt lol

Well, now, she has been bang on with positive predictions for the guy I%u2019m seeing and even got exact milestone dates. Her and Marie Anna are my current go to readers. I also trust Poema from CP, she has been incredibly accurate and in line with both Michelle and Marie Anna.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 03:51:47 AM by spiritualbinger »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 01:56:23 AM »
Michelle has been crazy accurate for me. She was the only one who told me flat out that my last POI would never amount to anything and unless we physically ran into one another we’d never talk again, but that someone else is coming.

Well, now, she’s been bang on with positive predictions for the guy I’m seeing and even got exact milestone dates. Her and Marie Anna are my current go to readers.

She’s given me a somewhat positive reading. Happy to see this review. :)

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2020, 03:52:52 AM »
One thing is for sure with her, she’s no fairytales. She’ll tell you when she sees negative things. I’m not a crier and home girl has had me in tears before bc she was incredibly blunt in telling me things would never work out and in fact be terrible lol

Offline JJC

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 07:35:25 AM »
Michelle has been crazy accurate for me. She was the only one who told me flat out that my last POI would never amount to anything and unless we physically ran into one another we%u2019d never talk again, but that someone else is coming.

Well, now, she has been bang on with positive predictions for the guy I%u2019m seeing and even got exact milestone dates. Her and Marie Anna are my current go to readers. I also trust Poema from CP, she has been incredibly accurate and in line with both Michelle and Marie Anna.

Thanks for sharing! Her first prediction happened for me as well, thought she was telling me what I wanted to hear.

Offline denise1141

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2020, 05:27:53 PM »
Hello Ladies,  I was looking for feedback on a few advisors and came across this.  Michelle is awful.  Very negative energy.  She gets it right sometimes, but was sooooo wrong on something major for me.  She told me that I would never get a job in California or move back here.  I am e-mailing you from my new home with my new job in CA (8 weeks now).

She projects a lot from her very negative life.

Offline Tomato Jam

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2020, 04:22:06 AM »
 8) 8) Michelle is really good with me she’s been for a lot of calls and chats. I agree she’s pretty blunt but she asked me if it was ok for her to be honest. Her outcomes have happened for me, she’s good st reading people’s intentions. I didn’t like a lot of what she told me but I knew she wasn’t lying cause she gave examples and was bang on. The one thing I guess that threw me was she told me not to spend my money? Like, really? Maybe it’s better seeing I’ve saved since I toned it down.
During the coved crap, I really needed help.
She answers my pings sometimes which I find most readers ignore you.
Maybe they don’t have time, trying to be polite here.
I also like magical Sandra, Keith Mitchell and Tamara rose. I’ve tried a few. Ever notice if you search they have web sites it’s cheaper too.
I did not do well with Tarot with Jane. She actually hung up on me. LOL

So, would you rather blunt and honest or when they always tell you it’s your soul mate? Ha ha ha.
Is everyone a soul mate? Whenever I hear someone is my soul mate I run.

Just my 2 cents.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2020, 03:22:04 PM »
So From reading all the comments it looks like she is negative but my reading was super positive. I am
Not sure what to think now.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2020, 07:49:04 PM »
She’s absolutely not a sugar coater. Feel free to look back on my posts about her — she’s been correct for me for years and has crushed my heart several times before with super negative news.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2020, 09:52:14 PM »
I liked her a lot, but she seemed to think last year that me and my poi were going to be together but I never heard from him again sadly.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2020, 03:31:11 AM »
I liked her a lot, but she seemed to think last year that me and my poi were going to be together but I never heard from him again sadly.

She was positive for me too, last year.
She was very wrong as the person ended up moving in with someone else.

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2020, 04:38:26 PM »
Read with her on a POI but she completely disregarded him and says "I'm seeing a new partner for you" which you'll meet late September, and be in a relationship with him by November.
She also described to me his appearance and work (being in real estate, younger than me, etc). This person will be my last boyfriend and I'll end up with him in a marriage.

Overall she also gave positive predictions for my career and schooling. So-I think I had a fine read with her.

I'll update on weather I meet this man or not and how we progressed.

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #28 on: July 21, 2020, 11:17:33 PM »
I thought she was really good at picking up my guy tbh

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2020, 12:13:23 AM »
Read with her the other day. Did anyone ever have an empath pick up on somebody’s POI needing help with alcohol or substance abuse or overindulging. She and Gail both said it was an issue which seemed pretty random. It could be happening because the guy she is with I’ve heard some terrible things. I’m 1200 miles away so can’t be sure and now Im really concerned. She says things like yeah she really cares for you and wants to talk and come clean but doesn’t know what to say and this stuff has really taken her over. This sucks man :(

anything