Author Topic: Serendipity007  (Read 5403 times)

Offline Bowler05

Serendipity007
« on: January 12, 2013, 07:36:40 PM »
Has anyone used her on keen?  She is an good reader, she does use cards as a tool but she has been right on for me. Very up beat and personal. Tells it like it is and can give timeline predictions. She is a little different as she gives numbers for time/date predictions.  She'll explain that to you.  Just wanted to post this because not many keen readers I've had readings with have been accurate. I like her readings.

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
Re: Serendipity007
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:28:07 PM »
Bumping this. Has anyone tried her?

Has anyone used her on keen?  She is an good reader, she does use cards as a tool but she has been right on for me. Very up beat and personal. Tells it like it is and can give timeline predictions. She is a little different as she gives numbers for time/date predictions.  She'll explain that to you.  Just wanted to post this because not many keen readers I've had readings with have been accurate. I like her readings.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2016, 04:11:38 AM »
Yes. Took way toooo Long just to shuffle the damn cards. Very slow reader too.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 04:26:15 AM »
she was right on about the present still waiting for her prediction.

Offline verb18

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2017, 07:37:17 PM »
Bumping this

I really love her - she is really in tune with my situation and I feel we connect well. Anyone have any reports on this reader?

Offline Epic08

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 09:02:50 PM »
I liked her but nothing she said came to pass. She can sometimes be good with immediate timeframes but her outcomes were not accurate for me.

Offline verb18

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 09:27:41 PM »
I liked her but nothing she said came to pass. She can sometimes be good with immediate timeframes but her outcomes were not accurate for me.

She knew things for me she couldnt possibly have known so I have a good feeling about her. I went for something quite specific where I wasn't asking anything in relation to an outcome, as my situation is very ongoing and there is no definitive time where theres a major outcome I am waiting for... (its a relationship situation so everything for me is like a stepping stone... and if things do happen it will happen it will be gradual not something that just happens lol)...but she def is gifted because of the things she knew based on my situation. She gave me time frames within the next couple of months so we shall see

Offline Epic08

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 09:31:34 PM »

She knew things for me she couldnt possibly have known so I have a good feeling about her. I went for something quite specific where I wasn't asking anything in relation to an outcome, as my situation is very ongoing and there is no definitive time where theres a major outcome I am waiting for... (its a relationship situation so everything for me is like a stepping stone... and if things do happen it will happen it will be gradual not something that just happens lol)...but she def is gifted because of the things she knew based on my situation. She gave me time frames within the next couple of months so we shall see

I hope she works put for you! It's about time that some of us gets to share some awesome news!

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2023, 03:56:57 PM »
Any updates with this reader?

She has gotten some details correct for me also has had contact predictions come to pass. However I find her incredibly unethical- takes almost a minute to shuffle her cards. I was adding time to the call after I had asked a question and when I returned she said “what was your question again?” Then went on to say she has to be on the phone to get connected and made up an excuse. She also will repeatedly say she can’t hear you or make random conversation that seems like she’s just trying to run the time.