Author Topic: Michelle Caporale (new thread)  (Read 18625 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Michelle Caporale (new thread)
« on: November 19, 2019, 02:25:48 PM »
Hello, had a reading today from Michelle who was nice enough but blunt and very assured that my POI would not speak to me ever again as he has no reason to and the door is completely shut. Also he will be with the new person for "2- 3 months" he really likes for now but not long term.

Has anyone read with her and is able to please give me their experience?! It's not a good time.

(As a side note, I feel like when third parties are mentioned by readers, it's always "not long term" and I can say as an anecdote that the last time I was insanely in love and asked about that POI that was apparently coming back (never did) I was told the same thing, 6 weeks- 3 months etc and it's now been 3 years and she's having a baby and they've bought a home together! Not by Michelle but many, many others.)

Yaz88

Re: Michelle Caporale (new thread)
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 04:35:28 PM »
Hello, had a reading today from Michelle who was nice enough but blunt and very assured that my POI would not speak to me ever again as he has no reason to and the door is completely shut. Also he will be with the new person for "2- 3 months" he really likes for now but not long term.

Has anyone read with her and is able to please give me their experience?! It's not a good time.

(As a side note, I feel like when third parties are mentioned by readers, it's always "not long term" and I can say as an anecdote that the last time I was insanely in love and asked about that POI that was apparently coming back (never did) I was told the same thing, 6 weeks- 3 months etc and it's now been 3 years and she's having a baby and they've bought a home together! Not by Michelle but many, many others.)

Michelle told me that I will reconnect with my POI as friends, but not as deeply as we had before.  I will meet someone amazing in the Spring and my POI will eventually meet someone else, but long after I had met the new guy.  She told me I changed my POI’s life by showing him that not all women are deceitful.  She really liked my POI’s energy, but said our connection was too intense, which is why we’d keep our relationship superficial.  Who knows if this is true or not.  Sounds good to me!

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 04:51:28 PM »
I will add that she was off when she said she picked up on my POI helping me with finances or giving me financial investment advice.  If anything, my work ethic inspired him to strive for more financially.  So it was the other way around.  She was correct when she said she saw that my POI was big on calculations and that he thought we didn’t add up.  So, she hit some and missed others.  I like Michelle, but I wouldn’t read with her again.  I prefer to stick with those who have much more accuracy when it comes my readings.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 07:58:55 PM »
I read with her early this year and it was an awful and hurtful experience. She said that my poi didn't have any interest in me at all, none, and that he sees me, my interest and feelings are "written all over my face." It's not like I can't take someone saying something negative to me, but she really wasn't accurate to begin with. Like my poi and I obviously have our problems, and that's why I continue seeking psychic advice, but like, my poi and I have had serious conversations since that reading about our situation, and his interest in me is not an issue lol. And even through our (my poi and I's) continuous communication and actions, she was really off about that.

That was something that really stuck with me, and it actually really affected me for a while, and it affected my time I spent with my poi following that reading, because I became so embarrassed and hurt afterwards when she said that. And just in the way she spoke about to me, as well - like, "What? Are you kidding? He doesn't like you at ALL."

I can appreciate that maybe we just didn't connect, because she didn't provide anything I could validate either, and that's my usual go-to to  decide if I felt I 'connected' with a reader.

I hope this helps!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:01:09 PM by honeybee28 »

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2019, 10:42:02 AM »
Is she generally a negative reader?  She gave me a very positive reading on my poi, and she said a lot of things about him I know to be true.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2019, 01:59:48 PM »
She was helpful for me as well. Some things were blunt, however overall positive for me as well. What she states since August has happened , she confirmed for me things to be true, sometimes she can go on a tangent so you need to bring her back lol

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2019, 06:43:31 PM »
I listened to the reading i had with her which was short. She said something would happen before the end of November. Maybe she's a little off but it hasn't happened yet. She was nice, and maybe a little too positive for me I don't know.

Offline glamgal

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2019, 10:42:49 PM »
She was not accurate for me at all.

Offline Caroline10

« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2019, 01:39:22 AM »
She was nice to talk to, but off for me

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2019, 07:23:37 PM »
She’s been right before in the past for but also wrong. Negative sometimes positive. Howeve, my last reading she didn’t see him reaching out well she said they’re not giving her an answer. Said he cares and stuff but he’s stubborn . He did end up reaching out two weeks later tho.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2020, 01:19:28 PM »
Her approach is not very tactful. Like her energy isn’t very warm. She’s blunt, to the point of not very friendly or idk how to word it.. like I feel her delivery could be a bit more tactful, regardless of the information. Either way she calls it exactly as she sees it, which I suppose doesn’t entirely denote anything bad if it’s truthful. I can not yet speak on the validity of her predictions, as time is still needed to unfold, but will update. She mentioned things about my POI I know to be true, but it was a quick read, and I should’ve read longer to gain more clarity + more information. She did not give me the most positive outcome so I am hoping for things to unfold otherwise, but  time will declare. If you are emotionally vulnerable, this is most likely not the person to go to. Either way, I’ll update and let you guys know soon
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 06:57:38 AM by bee.23 »

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2020, 02:21:17 PM »
Her approach is not soothing nor tactful. I can not yet speak on the validity of her predictions, as time is still needed to see what unfolds, but she was harsh and insensitive in the way she vocalized things. If you are emotionally vulnerable, this is most likely not the person to go to. There are much more wholesome ways to communicate a point when speaking to individuals that are in distress, seeking answers. Overall, not even blunt, but harsh.

I read with her back in November and she was not harsh with me, however she gave me a positive prediction and it was wrong so.

Offline Sincity2

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 12:29:42 AM »
Her approach is not soothing nor tactful. I can not yet speak on the validity of her predictions, as time is still needed to see what unfolds, but she was harsh and insensitive in the way she vocalized things. If you are emotionally vulnerable, this is most likely not the person to go to. There are much more wholesome ways to communicate a point when speaking to individuals that are in distress, seeking answers. Overall, not even blunt, but harsh.

I read with her back in November and she was not harsh with me, however she gave me a positive prediction and it was wrong so.

I think she was wrong for me too. Was very positive but poi has been gone from my life for a long while now.

Offline bee.23

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 07:10:37 AM »
Hey guys so I seem to have an update. A plethora of readers were wrong for me. I binged in like January and stopped almost fully for 3 months. Like ALOT were just so wrong. She predicted something that has since unfolded the way she saw it (and I’m feeling like she was maybe one of the seldom few that got it right... at least so far). She told me things would not turn for the better until end of May/early June with my POI (lotus of light + sonya Starr angel also told me this). This time frame is now seeming more plausible, as events unfold. Michelle said even before then I would hear from him, but it would be bits and pieces. Well he contacted me finally after a long period of silence and the past week that we have been in communication - it has been total surface level talk (hes not opening up). It’s overall just had this exasperating feeling to his and mine communication.. AND this reading by her circulating in my head (on how it would be bits and pieces until end May/Early June.) I suppose we still have May to go to see if she’s correct and if this changes with him. But .... Feeling like she was right. She has other predictions for later in the year, I’m not sure of, so I’ll be back to update

Just frustrating that this is the reality. I’ve been pretty bummed to not receive more romantic movement or emotional expression, since he’s contacted. As POI was all for that in the past. Seems like he’s protecting himself now

Another frustrating thing is, I feel like all the negative predictions that readers have told me come true lol, and the positive ones are just that, a fairytale. Anyone else?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 07:13:51 AM by bee.23 »

Offline JJC

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2020, 01:00:08 PM »
Stay strong Bee, nothing will start moving until Covid19 gets contained at least 80% or above, as the majority of the world population is concerned about their job securities and struggling financially, I tend to go from one reading to another and forget about this reality totally...
Sent an email for some clarifications after my first reading with Michelle, she replied and seems to be a really nice and kind reader, she predicted contact by the very beginning of June then things start to fall into place during summer.
Anyone else got their timings and outcomes right from Michelle?

anything