Author Topic: Sound and Light Unlimited  (Read 4310 times)

Offline lavendermoonchild

Sound and Light Unlimited
« on: November 16, 2019, 12:24:53 AM »
Has anyone read with him before? I’ve found him accurate in the past but never asked him a question regarding time frames, although based on his reviews on Keen he could be pretty accurate in that department. He is quick and to the point which I also like.

Yaz88

Re: Sound and Light Unlimited
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 12:42:20 AM »
Has anyone read with him before? I’ve found him accurate in the past but never asked him a question regarding time frames, although based on his reviews on Keen he could be pretty accurate in that department. He is quick and to the point which I also like.

He’s very nice, but each time I’ve read with him it was very general and it seemed like he couldn’t wait to end the chat with me.  What he said was so general, I have no way to even qualify the accuracy.

Offline artslove

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2019, 06:55:00 AM »
I’ve read with him quite a few times. He’s only gotten 2-3 times correct, but I’d have to agree that they’re generally pretty vague. His major outcomes didn’t happen, but some close by timeframes did pan out. He’s very nice though and gets straight to the reading. I just feel like it is rushed/telling you what you want to hear.

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 02:31:47 AM »
I read with him ONCE but it was super generalized and didn’t really answer my question. He uses tarots on clients and since I’m not a fan of them (they’ve never been accurate for me) I never reached out to him again. I actually ended up blocking him because he’d send me free minutes everyday and I got sick of it since I never had any desire to read with him after that first time.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2022, 06:13:00 PM »
I’ve read with him years ago when he was super cheap.  I don’t understand his popularity or good reviews the man could barely read the cards he pulled.  “Well I got the Sun so that looks good for your situation “.  🤦‍♀️