Author Topic: Chat transcripts  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Angel22

Chat transcripts
« on: November 15, 2019, 02:11:15 PM »
Does anyone know here if the readers on one platform be it purple garden/ purple ocean exchange your readings or chat transcripts with each other in order to know your situation and so when you go to any new reader they already know your situation and then of course you fee it is accurate? I had one reader initially who I revealed a lot of info to (on purple garden) and he knew what was going on and my situation almost entirely, so the other readers based their thoughts on these readings, and i thought they were accurate.. just wondering  :(

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Chat transcripts
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2019, 04:02:36 PM »
Good question.  My only thing is why would they make someone else look good unless its by chat and that reader has another account.  Does that make sense?  Like i read for u and get alot of info.  Now Jane is another reader on the platform and i let her see or give her info on our reading.  You read with Jane and think she is the bomb.  Well how is that helping me since now Jane is the one reaping the rewards?  Just my thought on it.  Like i said unless the reader has another account they work under.

Offline Angel22

Re: Chat transcripts
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2019, 04:29:13 PM »
Yes I get your point. Maybe for business and commission. So next time the reader who obtained the info will share it, like a give and take if you know what I mean. Maybe I am overthinking but it can be a possibility. I don’t know, I started thinking because I feel this Purple ocean/purple garden is a big scam. Another thing, once I created a different account and gave entirely different names who I do not know at all or have no connection to. Still almost all the readers even the top ones told me the usual he feels for you, there is attraction, etc. Now I am unable to understand, if there is no connection or I give names of people who I don’t even know, shouldn’t the psychics be able to see that there is no connection, this is so basic if they are calling themselves a psychic. But not even a single person told me they are not able to see a connection. I have no idea how this works 🙄

anything