Author Topic: All of my Readings Are finally making sense  (Read 2742 times)

Offline fefe

All of my Readings Are finally making sense
« on: May 22, 2020, 06:14:30 PM »
Yooooo...... Everything just made complete sense like Yona told me it would. It’s too much to type out but if anyone is interested in hearing about the revelation I just got of my past readings they can DM me and I will either type it out or give them my phn number to call me if they want too. I just don’t want to share all the details here and my go to readers because of lurkers. But it’s crazy how I kept trying to figure out what Yona meant in my reading a year ago and never understood until it just hit me out of no where. I kept trying to fill in the blanks of her reading which lead me to go on somewhat of a binge. I wouldn’t dare advise a binge for anyone because that just throwing away money but the only good thing that came from the binge is that I was able to figure out my top 10 reader/go to’s of which readers connect with me and another positive from the binge is that it has helped me piece it all together. Yona made a specific prediction in my reading last year that I just did not understand and kind of looked over because I didn’t understand it and then today it just hit me like a tractor trailer. Lol like literally blew me and made EVERYTHING make sense. I have had to combine a my other go to readings to understand it all and it just shocked me. It’s like something I want to explain but don’t even know if I explain it to someone else if it will make sense because I’m the only one who knows all the details of everything that has happened thus far. But anyway before I keep rambling if anyone wants details or to try to understand it all they can ask me to try typing it or you can call my cell phn if you would like to listen. I don’t mind either way and yes I will tell you who the readers are who work for me. Even though I have been a mbr on this forum for some time now, I try not to post until I have some news I can really validate because posting and reading on here can get draining sometimes when you see so much negativity so I try to stay away from this forum while waiting on predictions because I don’t want negativity to affect my positive energy while trying to manifest something I want. Hopes that make sense. Have a great day guys!!

Offline Carmendiaz

Re: All of my Readings Are finally making sense
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 06:39:49 PM »
I would like to hear your story:)

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2020, 07:02:05 PM »
I’d like to hear it as well!!

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2020, 08:58:18 PM »
I’d like to hear your story as well!

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2020, 09:02:52 PM »
Yooooo...... Everything just made complete sense like Yona told me it would. It’s too much to type out but if anyone is interested in hearing about the revelation I just got of my past readings they can DM me and I will either type it out or give them my phn number to call me if they want too. I just don’t want to share all the details here and my go to readers because of lurkers. But it’s crazy how I kept trying to figure out what Yona meant in my reading a year ago and never understood until it just hit me out of no where. I kept trying to fill in the blanks of her reading which lead me to go on somewhat of a binge. I wouldn’t dare advise a binge for anyone because that just throwing away money but the only good thing that came from the binge is that I was able to figure out my top 10 reader/go to’s of which readers connect with me and another positive from the binge is that it has helped me piece it all together. Yona made a specific prediction in my reading last year that I just did not understand and kind of looked over because I didn’t understand it and then today it just hit me like a tractor trailer. Lol like literally blew me and made EVERYTHING make sense. I have had to combine a my other go to readings to understand it all and it just shocked me. It’s like something I want to explain but don’t even know if I explain it to someone else if it will make sense because I’m the only one who knows all the details of everything that has happened thus far. But anyway before I keep rambling if anyone wants details or to try to understand it all they can ask me to try typing it or you can call my cell phn if you would like to listen. I don’t mind either way and yes I will tell you who the readers are who work for me. Even though I have been a mbr on this forum for some time now, I try not to post until I have some news I can really validate because posting and reading on here can get draining sometimes when you see so much negativity so I try to stay away from this forum while waiting on predictions because I don’t want negativity to affect my positive energy while trying to manifest something I want. Hopes that make sense. Have a great day guys!!

Great to hear ❤️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 11:12:09 PM »
Hey fefe, that's awesome! I'd love to hear about it if you want to PM me.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 05:38:42 AM »
same

Hey fefe, that's awesome! I'd love to hear about it if you want to PM me.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2020, 05:29:50 PM »
Great to hear!! I'd love to hear the details too!!

beachgal214

« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2020, 06:56:59 PM »
That is exciting - me too! congrats!!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2020, 05:26:45 AM »
hi fefe do you mind PMing me as well

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2020, 08:09:54 AM »
I would love to know as well!!