Author Topic: SunTiger  (Read 1198 times)

Offline THEDUDE

SunTiger
« on: November 12, 2019, 07:02:43 AM »
Has anyone tried her? https://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/15119-mystic_suntiger

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: SunTiger
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 10:32:15 AM »
I read with her and although she was a nice reader i wouldn't read with her again.  Since i was doing per min i had a specific question and i don't believe her answer was accurate. Then she wanted to tell me what else she was picking up from the cards.  Which was great but not what i called for and i hate being rude but thanked her and ended the call before she told me the rest. 

Did you try her?

Offline THEDUDE

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 11:52:01 PM »
I haven't yet.  Was waiting on the general consensus before I bite the bullet...

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2019, 12:59:30 AM »
This is the only other mention i found on her here on the threads.

Re: Bitwine readers that were totally wrong ....

« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2018, 06:18:23 PM »

I think suntiger goes off of what you tell her, I also told her I hadn't spoken to recent POI in a while, and she said she got the tower card as for his feelings, that he feels it's completely over, like the world trade center just collapsed...LOL.  A bit dramatic, but being that he never reached out again after that one time, maybe she's right.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2019, 10:36:51 PM »
Very generic. I think she tries to sound like she's being specific, but she's actually not. I personally wouldn't read with her again.