Author Topic: Being blocked....  (Read 1108 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Being blocked....
« on: November 08, 2019, 06:41:56 PM »
So there are threads about readers blocking clients whether it was for posting on here or not leaving a great review on the forum you read with them on.

I have been blocked by readers after calling out a particular person for giving cut and paste readings.  I actually appreciate the fact that it caused a particular other reader to block me despite me never speaking negatively or ever leaving a negative review for them.  Lol honestly it now makes me question how genuine that individual reader was if they felt the need to block me because i put someone on blast for being a fraud.  Plus it saves me money that i really don't need to spend. 

With that being said this forum is too help others see that no reader regardless how gifted can be 100% or connect with every client.  Yes those popular readers can be off so please don't be upset to hear that stated.  Just because you are paying top dollar doesn't mean they are that much better then a more reasonably priced reading.  Plus I've notice that the ones that have been given some not so good reviews on here seem to still higher their prices. 🤔

Any hoot.  I hope you all continue to share your experiences without worrying about being blocked.  Besides do you really want to go to someone who can't take a review with a grain of salt???  I mean really you can't always be right. 

Sorry folks just needed to vent since i find that blocking deal for no good reason annoying as hell.

Happy Friday folks!!! 😁

candiednut

Re: Being blocked....
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 11:18:44 PM »
Thank you!! Having recently being blocked by Fallon on Bitwine for no reason other than speaking the truth, I totally resonate with this post!

You'd really have to question the integrity of these readers when they block people for not leaving a stellar review..lol..like wtf. Imagine if a restaurant owner prevented someone from eating there just because they posted on Yelp "the noodles were a little dry".

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Being blocked....
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 11:45:48 PM »
Lmao i bet you they would if they could.  Basically it would just hurt their bottom line so makes no sense.  I felt your frustration candiednut. (Hugs)

anything