Author Topic: Thoughts - Pushing out Positive Predictions  (Read 3170 times)

Offline fashiondiva6337

Re: Thoughts - Pushing out Positive Predictions
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2020, 12:48:22 AM »
so im still waiting on the big prediction to come but i've had smaller ones come to pass (contact predictions, job interviews, meeting a new guy-which didn't wind up working out, etc.). and usually the ones that come to pass are the ones i am convinced wont and don't even think about them again really after the reading. and then it happens. so for me, i'm convinced that the big prediction isn't coming to pass bc i'm thinking about it too much, bc all the other predictions that have come to pass are the ones i don't think about or wait to happen, bc i'm convinced they won't lol. it's hard tho not to think about the big prediction, so its a mind screw. thats my experience at least.

also i did have a reader on PS straight up tell me to stop getting readings bc by doing so i was basically messing up the energy and leaving my POI out to dry so to speak. so from what she told me, i took from it that getting readings too often is going to push out predictions from happening.

This happened to me too with angel readings. She said to many readings could change the energy. Honestly I’m stopping today for a bit because I got several negative in a row from California psychics which made me want to binge more. For me it’s an anxiety thing and it’s great having someone tell me everything is going to be okay. But honestly when they say it’s not I’m like well that just heightens my anxiety.

i agree. ive been getting a lot of readings this past month, prob too many. and a couple readers i've read with in the past who have been consistent have flipped their predictions on me. and i'm starting to wonder if its bc my energy is all out of whack from all the readings i've been getting this month.

i'm also having some struggles with some of these readers too. bc they pick up past and present so accurately, but none of the predictions they have given me have come to pass. so even tho my readings with these two readers have flipped, idk how much weight to put into their predictions as none of the ones they given me in the past have happened. so i think moving forward i'm only gonna read with the ones that have given me accurate predictions which have actually happened. it is baffling to me though, how so many readers can pick up so many specific details and events from past and present but predictions dont happen. but whos

Yeah I’ve had that happen to me with readers and I just don’t go back to them. I’ve been doing energy clearing sound music from YouTube to help clear up my energy. Hopefully it helps haha because yeah I really binged and it’s not good.

anything