Author Topic: Thoughts - Pushing out Positive Predictions  (Read 3168 times)

Offline user5942

Thoughts - Pushing out Positive Predictions
« on: November 08, 2019, 04:20:19 PM »
Hi, everyone!

I've just been sitting here reflecting and something came to mind and I'd like to know what you think.

Are positive predictions often pushed out further because of our stress and anxiety over what's to come?

I don't know about anyone else, but readers like Yona and Kisha and Leanne have given me predictions both good and bad and it seems the bad always manifests first.

The worst prediction for me to ever come true Yona and Kisha nailed literally so specifically it was scary.

I've had lighter predictions come true and definitely positive ones, but major happy ones where I'm dancing on a cloud - no.

What do you all think :)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Thoughts - Pushing out Positive Predictions
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2019, 04:25:20 PM »
I honestly wonder if doubting the prediction comes into play. 🤔  Don't they saw positive vibes bring positive outcomes? I really believe that.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2019, 04:33:33 PM »
Yes exactly!

I feel that some of them are too good to be true

Imnotsure

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 05:28:52 PM »
I honestly wonder if doubting the prediction comes into play. 🤔  Don't they saw positive vibes bring positive outcomes? I really believe that.
I agree with this. Learning about energy, if you align with fear, or doubt, that’s what comes true.
I haven’t had too many predictions come true, but I have been in negative energy for quite some time now, and I’m trying to realign.
it would be nice to hear from those who have had predictions come true what their experiences have been like.
Do you forget about the prediction? Do you focus on it as if it’s already happened? I’m curious...

ladya

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 05:30:17 PM »

yup. most people doubt the positive predictions and well doubt will result in resistance and you know the rest. change it around in your mind and everything else will follow. it can also come from not feeling youre worthy to have it or its so out there which results in more distance. this is why readings can hurt people because it creates more distance from where they are currently and what they want. i find readings incredibly helpful but thats not the case for everyone. if you can merge where you are with what you want it is bound to come because you eliminate the distance between the two. when things are put on a pedestal its like theres a gap. remove the significance and importance of whatever it is. you are the only person that should be on a pedestal in your life and from that way you have control and power over everything else. its so simple honestly but really can change everything.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:35:18 PM by ladya »

ladya

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 05:31:31 PM »
I agree with this. Learning about energy, if you align with fear, or doubt, that’s what comes true.
I haven’t had too many predictions come true, but I have been in negative energy for quite some time now, and I’m trying to realign.
it would be nice to hear from those who have had predictions come true what their experiences have been like.
Do you forget about the prediction? Do you focus on it as if it’s already happened? I’m curious...

focusing on it as though it already happened is a great way because its eases you and its as if its a memory. i find that to be the best technique. imagine it always as if its already occurred.

Imnotsure

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 05:43:26 PM »

focusing on it as though it already happened is a great way because its eases you and its as if its a memory. i find that to be the best technique. imagine it always as if its already occurred.

Definitely heard what you're saying before, thank you for sharing. Has this way of thinking helped manifest predictions for you?

ladya

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2019, 06:01:29 PM »

Definitely heard what you're saying before, thank you for sharing. Has this way of thinking helped manifest predictions for you?

ive manifested far more than just predictions so i know a lot on this because ive been testing it for years lol. ive went through numerous teachers and a lot of trial and error lol. one thing i will say is its much easier to manifest when its not looked at as a tool but a part of you and a way of being because even just that thought of its helping you get something or its something outside of yourself creates distance. im only saying this because this is all things i went through and used to view it as a means to an end when in actuality perspective of what it is needed to be changed. its not apart from you its an extension of you.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:06:12 PM by ladya »

Offline user5942

« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2019, 06:41:47 PM »
But wouldn’t that coincide with moving things out further?

I just want a nice guy in my life and for my career to calm down a little, nothing in particular haha

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2019, 06:43:22 PM »
Are positive predictions often pushed out further because of our stress and anxiety over what's to come?

I don't believe that. How you feel is important, because you are important. If you feel stress and anxiety it means something, there is a reason. If I feel that way I honor my feelings and value the message it is giving me. There's a very fine line between being positive and disregarding your true feelings. Feelings are also how we sense things. When there is significant stress or anxiety around something, sometimes it means the timing is not right yet. Maybe something has to be worked out first. The feelings do not push things away. Sometimes they show what needs to be worked through before things can move forward. When you accept, validate, and honor your feelings, things may move faster. Or, you may realize that deep down, you want something different than what was predicted.

I think in general this whole idea of not constantly being positive or having a down day or thinking about things that you want being bad or altering outcomes is bunk, used by some psychics to justify their own shortcomings.

I do think there's a point where thoughts or feelings become obsessions and that's not healthy in a number of ways, and maybe at that point if you accept that everything is energy you start pushing things away from you, or taking actions that you might not otherwise have taken. But short of that, I think it's better to feel the feelings that we have, accept them, examine them, and then move forward. Nobody can maintain happy all the time especially when you're not really feeling happy. I think when we repress legitimate feelings, we create all kinds of mental turmoil for ourselves. The key is to let yourself feel your legitimate feelings, but don't stay stuck there.

Offline user5942

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 06:46:33 PM »
I totally get that

I do actually have seasonal depression, and during the colder months it can really be hard to “get out of the ruts” so to speak

Offline Star_01

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2019, 09:14:45 PM »

I don't believe that. How you feel is important, because you are important. If you feel stress and anxiety it means something, there is a reason. If I feel that way I honor my feelings and value the message it is giving me. There's a very fine line between being positive and disregarding your true feelings. Feelings are also how we sense things. When there is significant stress or anxiety around something, sometimes it means the timing is not right yet. Maybe something has to be worked out first. The feelings do not push things away. Sometimes they show what needs to be worked through before things can move forward. When you accept, validate, and honor your feelings, things may move faster. Or, you may realize that deep down, you want something different than what was predicted.

I haven't posted in a while on here but I wanted to agree with some of this... In my experience, being anxious about a situation always there was a reason for that and it was my gut feeling screaming out to me. I find the more positive I am about things the more negative they actually happen and vice versa. The nervousness can also come about from as said above ^ we aren't ready for something yet and as has been said in this thread it can get frustrating when readers put blame onto us for predictions not working out because we weren't positive enough and I've definitely experienced situations where I was encouraged to manifest things which were not good or meant for me. I always think it's best to leave things and let them play out in the set time it is supposed to. Best of luck.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2019, 09:41:02 PM »

I haven't posted in a while on here but I wanted to agree with some of this... In my experience, being anxious about a situation always there was a reason for that and it was my gut feeling screaming out to me. I find the more positive I am about things the more negative they actually happen and vice versa. The nervousness can also come about from as said above ^ we aren't ready for something yet and as has been said in this thread it can get frustrating when readers put blame onto us for predictions not working out because we weren't positive enough and I've definitely experienced situations where I was encouraged to manifest things which were not good or meant for me. I always think it's best to leave things and let them play out in the set time it is supposed to. Best of luck.

I absolutely agree with this, I have also had my fair share of readers who have placed blame on me when positive predictions did not manifest because I felt anxious or nervous about a situation. I am able to look back now in hindsight and see that my feelings were an early response warning system that I did not heed—because if I did, I would not have been encouraged to pursue things that were definitely not in my best interest. Although I am struggling with it a bit, I am also adopting a ‘let it be’ approach, I can’t change the past (I primarily contact readers about a past relationship), I can only move forward from here and knowing or not knowing what’s ahead will not impede my journey onward

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2020, 10:39:10 PM »
New here!

Yeah I agree. I feel like most of us who are calling psychics already lean negative (at least I do) and there negative readings can confirm fears and then your just like yup that's probably right. I know we don't like fairytale readers, but I wonder if I would only listen to the positive ones if those would manifest.

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2020, 04:10:55 AM »
so im still waiting on the big prediction to come but i've had smaller ones come to pass (contact predictions, job interviews, meeting a new guy-which didn't wind up working out, etc.). and usually the ones that come to pass are the ones i am convinced wont and don't even think about them again really after the reading. and then it happens. so for me, i'm convinced that the big prediction isn't coming to pass bc i'm thinking about it too much, bc all the other predictions that have come to pass are the ones i don't think about or wait to happen, bc i'm convinced they won't lol. it's hard tho not to think about the big prediction, so its a mind screw. thats my experience at least.

also i did have a reader on PS straight up tell me to stop getting readings bc by doing so i was basically messing up the energy and leaving my POI out to dry so to speak. so from what she told me, i took from it that getting readings too often is going to push out predictions from happening.

This happened to me too with angel readings. She said to many readings could change the energy. Honestly I’m stopping today for a bit because I got several negative in a row from California psychics which made me want to binge more. For me it’s an anxiety thing and it’s great having someone tell me everything is going to be okay. But honestly when they say it’s not I’m like well that just heightens my anxiety.