Author Topic: Mercury Retrograde  (Read 2711 times)

Offline Miss Philosopher

Re: Mercury Retrograde
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 07:28:31 AM »
There was a time when I didn't know anything about energies. Therefore, I didn't believe in any planetary energies affecting anything or anyone on Earth, and obviously, didn't believe in any of the retrograde stuff.

However, throughout my spiritual journey that's included tons of self and life reflections, learning how everything is an energy and literally everyone and everything is connected since we, and everything else, are energies, I've learned how the planetary energies do truly affect us here on Earth. The same as the moon effects the tides of the waters. The sun effects and nurtures the entire planet, along with us humans. It's the best source for vitamin D! (We all know that, I know). Therefore, how could these other planetary energies have zero effect on us? They are part of our solar system.

I firmly believe in retrograde energies because I made a choice to sit back and observe the differences of my mental and emotional state along with others before, during, and after these retrogrades. From my own observations, here's what I've noticed over the years.

1. Mercury RX

Offline seeker123

« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2020, 03:05:25 AM »
There was a time when I didn't know anything about energies. Therefore, I didn't believe in any planetary energies affecting anything or anyone on Earth, and obviously, didn't believe in any of the retrograde stuff.

However, throughout my spiritual journey that's included tons of self and life reflections, learning how everything is an energy and literally everyone and everything is connected since we, and everything else, are energies, I've learned how the planetary energies do truly affect us here on Earth. The same as the moon effects the tides of the waters. The sun effects and nurtures the entire planet, along with us humans. It's the best source for vitamin D! (We all know that, I know). Therefore, how could these other planetary energies have zero effect on us? They are part of our solar system.

I firmly believe in retrograde energies because I made a choice to sit back and observe the differences of my mental and emotional state along with others before, during, and after these retrogrades. From my own observations, here's what I've noticed over the years.

1. Mercury RX

Miss Philosopher, did you mean to write more?

Offline bee.23

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2020, 05:49:35 PM »

1. Mercury RX

Wow, well stated I really enjoyed this perception, it’s true the moon and sun do affect things as well so why would the retrograde not

anything