Author Topic: Kassie or Tarot Manhatton or EffieK or miss ann ??  (Read 4018 times)

pfizer

Kassie or Tarot Manhatton or EffieK or miss ann ??
« on: November 07, 2019, 02:29:43 PM »
i tried all 3
kassie by far is the best among these 3; TM is very hit & miss but sometimes her timelines were very spot on
Effiek i tried twice; one was accurate one was not.

any input? any suggestion other than these 3 are welcomed!

« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 03:33:54 PM by pfizer »

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Kassie or Tarot Manhatton or EffieK or ??
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2019, 03:01:46 PM »
Any suggestions to what?  I believe they each have a thread and even a thread as to whom is a favorite for everyone.  You might want to browse through or maybe specify what your looking for so people can chime in.

Back to your 3 I only read with MT and unfortunately her predictions didn't pan out for me.

pfizer

Re: Kassie or Tarot Manhatton or EffieK or Miss Ann ??
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2019, 03:33:23 PM »
sorry i didnt write it clear.
i dont know if there is any different type of tarot cards or tarot readings.
i tried miss ann (oh i should add her), T. manhattan, Kassie & effiek
i think maybe it's funny to compare their reading styles & accuracy.
in terms of reading styles, accuracy, time frames.
(but i dont know what kind of spread they do during their readigns)
1. kassie is very quick, seems she pick one card to answer each question; i heard (forgot where) she learnt it from biddy tarot. for me her accuracy is like 80%, timeframe only like 60%
2. miss ann she used around 5 min and laid down the whole spread; then explain it one by one. she could nail the person personality, reaction & current issues really well; she nailed my bf's personality like she knows him. future prediction she doesnt give a lot of details and she cannot do time frame at all. her accuracy is high, like 90%
3. T. Manhattan, her style is similar to kassie but accuracy is lower,  BUT her timeframe could be very spot on, it's very strange; she could get the exact opposite result BUT her timeline was accurate.... i would say her accuracy is 60% timeline is 80%
4. Effiek, she couldnt give much details; she just told me yes or no. i had 2 readings with her; i asked about 3 issues; 2 were right 1 was wrong. but really no details at all. she didnt tell you what cards she pulled she just told you yes or no.

i think for short terms issues; tarot is very accurate, i would like to know more good tarot readers, if any suggestions feel free to share.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Kassie or Tarot Manhatton or EffieK or miss ann ??
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2019, 03:50:30 PM »
I've also read with Ms Ann a few times and predictions have not passed yet.  I am a huge fan of Wild Sweet Orange.  I've honestly tried so many that for now I'm just trying to see if any of these years predictions come to fruition.

Offline mayflower

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 08:32:36 AM »
I've also read with Ms Ann a few times and predictions have not passed yet.  I am a huge fan of Wild Sweet Orange.  I've honestly tried so many that for now I'm just trying to see if any of these years predictions come to fruition.
Miss Ann my prediction also have not passed but she is good at reading present.
EffieK i read with her 1 miss and 2 correct
Kassie 1 time it was correct in outcome no contact reading or timeframe given

pfizer

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2019, 06:00:16 PM »

few years ago i had a big family crisis; i was sooo nervous i went to many psychics; miss ann, ms crystal, DLD, stephanie theresa; miss toria; u named it!!
only ONLY miss ann got the final outcome right

never tried Wild Sweet Orange; i found her not online very often at bitwine. sad i dont have keen account.

pfizer

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2019, 06:04:56 PM »
Miss Ann my prediction also have not passed but she is good at reading present.
EffieK i read with her 1 miss and 2 correct
Kassie 1 time it was correct in outcome no contact reading or timeframe given

kassie did give me timeframes before but she was like..it's only for reference...end up they were not accurate; either it happened much faster or when it's slow it's VERY slow. so i didnt ask her timeframes anymore. but yes in my cases; 90% the outcome she predicted was accurate. but i dont go to her for love issues; she is just not good at it. relationship i really trusted miss ann & stephanie theresa (not tarot reader though)

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 10:55:53 PM »
Never read with TM, but Kassie is good. I think she's talented and accurate and I read with her multiple times on different topics. Effie K was wrong for me with career predictions so I only read with her once or twice.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2019, 11:47:24 AM »
Effie K is about 70% for me when it comes to accuracy, both reading the present, feelings and outcomes. Hit examples: me passing 3 very difficult exams that I thought it was impossible to have and all other readers I trusted saying pass 2, fail 1. Ex never returning and never even engaging in conversation again. Said someone else will properly be back in contact and they were, others said just small talk. I was sure I’d lost my keys (random) but she said I’d find them.  Misses: said she didn’t see things ending and the guy  was not thinking about ending things with me. He did literally minutes later and things have ended. Said I’d get extremely competitive job position (300 people, 3 spots) checked with her before I replied and after every round and she was adamant I’d get it. Got to the final 9 and checked with her after this and she said the same but I didn’t get it.

Miss Ann has never got anything right for me at all. I can’t even confirm picking up the present.

Kassie has been about 40% accurate for me. Once I asked her if someone will reply to my message and she said yes. This was literally over a year ago and they never responded.

She is blunt and getting detail is often like drawing blood from a stone.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2019, 01:06:59 PM »
Miss ann was judgey about my situation and so i felt like all i got was an opinion and not even a proper reading. i just felt chastised for my situation and got a bad reading. almost lie how leanne would read for you if she new poi was an ex or something. didn't like her

kassie was wrong for me too. she doesn't align with the heavy hitters for me at all.

who is effiek?

Effie K is about 70% for me when it comes to accuracy, both reading the present, feelings and outcomes. Hit examples: me passing 3 very difficult exams that I thought it was impossible to have and all other readers I trusted saying pass 2, fail 1. Ex never returning and never even engaging in conversation again. Said someone else will properly be back in contact and they were, others said just small talk. I was sure I’d lost my keys (random) but she said I’d find them.  Misses: said she didn’t see things ending and the guy  was not thinking about ending things with me. He did literally minutes later and things have ended. Said I’d get extremely competitive job position (300 people, 3 spots) checked with her before I replied and after every round and she was adamant I’d get it. Got to the final 9 and checked with her after this and she said the same but I didn’t get it.

Miss Ann has never got anything right for me at all. I can’t even confirm picking up the present.

Kassie has been about 40% accurate for me. Once I asked her if someone will reply to my message and she said yes. This was literally over a year ago and they never responded.

She is blunt and getting detail is often like drawing blood from a stone.

pfizer

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2019, 04:35:34 AM »
Never read with TM, but Kassie is good. I think she's talented and accurate and I read with her multiple times on different topics. Effie K was wrong for me with career predictions so I only read with her once or twice.

TM is ok, i cannot really tell Tm OR kassie is better; both of them have hit&miss sometimes.
but kassie, i really dont suggest to go for her if you want details or asking about feelings; she just couldnt get it. one time i asked her about poi how was he feels about me, she said positive thought....then after i kept pushing she still couldnt say much. so if you have very black & white questions about business/career/money i think kassie is good; but if you ask her anything about someone's feeling, she couldnt see it at all.
TM also no good at relationship reading.

pfizer

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2019, 04:59:39 AM »
miss ann, i trusted her on current & poi's feelings. she did nailed the person's very well
one time she said my POI was like a doormat in her family; and she was soo right; the POI actually used the same terms.
but stephanie could do the same and her reading didnt take that long...