Author Topic: What do you do while waiting on predictions...  (Read 1156 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

What do you do while waiting on predictions...
« on: November 05, 2019, 03:18:33 PM »
Not a vent but just curious what you do if your predictions are say over a month away.  Last thing most of us want is to binge read but what helps you prevent that?

Offline jhuskindle

Re: What do you do while waiting on predictions...
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2019, 09:17:43 PM »
Watch Downton Abbey again and try to pick pieces from those two of shows I want in a partnership. It keeps me distracted and helps manifest me a dashing quiet man like Mr. Bates.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2019, 10:57:33 PM »
Watch Downton Abbey again and try to pick pieces from those two of shows I want in a partnership. It keeps me distracted and helps manifest me a dashing quiet man like Mr. Bates.

Oh i love Downtown Abbey! 👍

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2019, 12:03:35 AM »
Basically: Do! And Give!
Continue to live (and act) your best life ever!
Give love and kindness! By donating and doing good deeds! Spend that little change on gift cards instead of readings.
De clutter your life! Get rid of clothes that you don’t need!
It’s paradox indeed but act like the prediction won’t make or break you, or you even ever had reading …which is paradox… I do believe that any action that one gives into such as “waiting” or “cyberstalking” “double checking on readings”, this feeds the energy and feelings of desperation and you block yourself. Create your best life ever! Everyday seriously do something so excited and grateful to be alive. Ask yourself “what sparks joy!” in my life today! That kind of intensity!

Remodel your bathroom!

(Hey, it worked for me...lol)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2019, 01:31:38 AM »
Pinkamena, that is some sound advice.

Fidget, with all the money i spent on readings i could have redone 3 bathrooms.  Lol