Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > PsychicSource.com

Who the heck is worth a try on PS

(1/11) > >>

Lo12345:
I haven’t dabbled over a lot onto psychic source but from these reviews is there anyone worth trying on there for the prices. I really can’t find one great great reader in these reviews. Maybe thinking of trying 1-2 readers over there from the little 1-2 I have tried

Jellybean123:

--- Quote from: Lo12345 on November 04, 2019, 01:18:46 PM ---I haven’t dabbled over a lot onto psychic source but from these reviews is there anyone worth trying on there for the prices. I really can’t find one great great reader in these reviews. Maybe thinking of trying 1-2 readers over there from the little 1-2 I have tried

--- End quote ---

I spoke to Irena and Anthony, I liked them both. Irena was pretty dead on for me!

Lo12345:
I read with her, I got a 3.  Do her numbers usually go out into months or they usually days, weeks or the number in the month

Jellybean123:

--- Quote from: Lo12345 on November 04, 2019, 03:43:35 PM ---I read with her, I got a 3.  Do her numbers usually go out into months or they usually days, weeks or the number in the month

--- End quote ---

I got 5, then she said "soon" so not like 5 years or months but she thought weeks or days or the 5th or the 23 or the 14 lol only part which is super annoying it could be any. When she gave you a 3 did she say soon or more like months ?

Lo12345:
She just said she doesn’t know when the 3 is... but she is getting 3. She only went to months and then dec 3rd

But she saw communication again and a relationship or something more when he comes back.

So I’m looking at 3 days, 3 weeks, dec 3rd or 3
Months

But I went to her August 19th- and I got 4, so it’s has to be 4
Months now. So hopefully the 3 day, 3 week or dec 3rd  is it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version