Author Topic: Yana  (Read 11590 times)

Offline jinnymay

Re: Yana
« Reply #30 on: July 28, 2023, 02:45:53 PM »
Thanks for this comment. I really have not meant to say anything bad about anyone and I have really enjoyed hearing everyone's perspectives on this site who truly are trying to tell of their experiences. However, to be honest people have not been very nice on here to other reviewers as I said before. I understand not everyone will benefit from the same psychic yes, but there isnt any reason for some of them to accuse people of lying just because a reader didnt work from them. I dont think psychic gifts even work that way , nobody in the world can know everything anyways.I agree with you , it is all trial and error and readers dont see every aspect . No reader does in my opinion . Truly psychic readings are only supposed to help guide anyways. I think I am learning how this site works now , but Idk lol! Thanks again !

Offline foreverme40

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2023, 08:52:41 PM »
Yes there is too much fluff with no real information on here to support what reviewers say. I have not posted anymore on here until today because my coworker was curious about this forum. We were laughing because of all that is on these messages. There were several people getting angry because of what I said about the testing we did online with this  psychic reader Yana and a few others off of the Psychic Source website. We basically will just talk to all kinds of psychics and mystics on any network. I have read many other comments on different readers because we do research on specific psychic readers and work with two separate groups at the Va enlightenment center. I came here to get more information from people who were outside of UVA and Atlantic University for Research Enlightenment. Anybody here can reference and research projects that individual students do and find like minded people at the Edgar Cayce's association in Virginia and Georgia for the University to ask about groups and projects for learning.To continue, I said how accurate this lady Yana was when she did readings for the people we grouped with. In my personal experience she has been very accurate about events and other things, but that's just me. I think the lady Bonnie they talk about on here too was called by more than one. At that time there used to be a woman named Cass, there was Aina Jean , and Sadia. Anyways the students would rate them and some things that were told to others on here about those people were untrue based on readers profiles , specialties, and just seeing inconsistencies in things they tell others on here when they comment about the readings they had. Another network was Keen that he talked to many psychics on. I remember it was so interesting when one of the people we research with talked to Steve I think he was. He was the highest rated psychic there for years.There were alot of remote viewers we read with on Keen as well. The best remote viewer I ever heard talk of though was Aina Jean off of Psychic Source, but most of the readers leave that place I think generally.I think someone told me she has been gone after coming back the second time. People don't wait to tell the accuracy of prediction here though . They really just say that they don't agree with the psychic or like one person said that the psychic gave them a cop out reading. I heard another person on another thread talk about some bitwine psychic and she was bragging on her about how right she felt she was and it resonated with her situation. It was so funny that it depends on how a psychic delivers a message because she was telling of another psychic who told her the same thing in a different way, but she bad mouthed that one to everyone. I agree with Jinny Chitowngirl  the other lady Lacey on here and Matt. We don't really know and just try to swim in the water with what little things we can see or confirm for ourselves. You don't know like my coworker states " or you wouldn't be going to a psychic ". LOL I would be interested in if anybody knows of more remote viewers ? Or psychics who claim to have certifications of any kind? Is this just a place for personal readings or are there are people who joined groups too?

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2023, 10:33:28 PM »
Yes there is too much fluff with no real information on here to support what reviewers say. I have not posted anymore on here until today because my coworker was curious about this forum. We were laughing because of all that is on these messages. There were several people getting angry because of what I said about the testing we did online with this  psychic reader Yana and a few others off of the Psychic Source website. We basically will just talk to all kinds of psychics and mystics on any network. I have read many other comments on different readers because we do research on specific psychic readers and work with two separate groups at the Va enlightenment center. I came here to get more information from people who were outside of UVA and Atlantic University for Research Enlightenment. Anybody here can reference and research projects that individual students do and find like minded people at the Edgar Cayce's association in Virginia and Georgia for the University to ask about groups and projects for learning.To continue, I said how accurate this lady Yana was when she did readings for the people we grouped with. In my personal experience she has been very accurate about events and other things, but that's just me. I think the lady Bonnie they talk about on here too was called by more than one. At that time there used to be a woman named Cass, there was Aina Jean , and Sadia. Anyways the students would rate them and some things that were told to others on here about those people were untrue based on readers profiles , specialties, and just seeing inconsistencies in things they tell others on here when they comment about the readings they had. Another network was Keen that he talked to many psychics on. I remember it was so interesting when one of the people we research with talked to Steve I think he was. He was the highest rated psychic there for years.There were alot of remote viewers we read with on Keen as well. The best remote viewer I ever heard talk of though was Aina Jean off of Psychic Source, but most of the readers leave that place I think generally.I think someone told me she has been gone after coming back the second time. People don't wait to tell the accuracy of prediction here though . They really just say that they don't agree with the psychic or like one person said that the psychic gave them a cop out reading. I heard another person on another thread talk about some bitwine psychic and she was bragging on her about how right she felt she was and it resonated with her situation. It was so funny that it depends on how a psychic delivers a message because she was telling of another psychic who told her the same thing in a different way, but she bad mouthed that one to everyone. I agree with Jinny Chitowngirl  the other lady Lacey on here and Matt. We don't really know and just try to swim in the water with what little things we can see or confirm for ourselves. You don't know like my coworker states " or you wouldn't be going to a psychic ". LOL I would be interested in if anybody knows of more remote viewers ? Or psychics who claim to have certifications of any kind? Is this just a place for personal readings or are there are people who joined groups too?

These studies sound fascinating, I'll definitely check them out! Love stuff like that! Side note, you asked for a remote viewer, to this day the most impressed I have ever been with a psychic/medium had been a woman named Sherrie Dillard out of North Carolina. She is expensive and books months in advance but has written several books and I've had probably 5-ish readings with her over the years and wow. I wrote a whole, long post about her on here a while ago. I will say, she hasn't been correct about every single thing because that's just not possible but the things that she accurately predicted for my life that I didn't even ask about have amazed me. I say she's a remote viewer because when I asked her about two connections I had with two different guys about a year ago she just asked for their first names and nothing else and went on and on with things I could immediately validate about them. She is also truthful so you're not going to get some fairytale. She's also non-judgmental so if you have a very confidential situation I would completely trust her. You have to do a phone reading with her, she doesn't do email or anything like that and doesn't use any divination tools like tarot but please, if you ever check her out do DM me. I would not back just anyone and I think a lot of these folks on apps and websites are not real and have made a lot of money by telling people what they want to hear.

Offline foreverme40

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2023, 02:32:25 AM »
I used to live in North Carolina until I went to college in Eastern Va and TN for my degree in Psychology and continuing education. I met many people around those areas and I am not sure if you are familiar with Rebecca Mitch. She does work with advertising , writing , narration, and literary works on the east coast. I have actually been to seminars and classes that included Sherrie Dillard , Cherie Lassiter( another psychic author in NC), and Carrol Cotrell who are all psychic readers she worked with and recommended. I am happy that Sherrie did a wonderful job with your connections , however I was never told of her accurate readings from colleagues or reviews. Yet , she is well known for Reiki and medical/nutritional intuition. That is amazing in itself! Now Carroll  Cotrell wow! She is impressive and very expensive , but she has a lot of value in how she connects. Yet people can't afford to contact readers of that caliber all the time. Truth be told , from what we find , just because they charge a high price it doesn't bring accuracy by no means. I have seen a small price tag bring gifts you wouldn't believe and it just makes no sense sometimes to me. So I do feel that is why they reach out to the networks hoping for something to work.I understand your perspective on the websites and the apps. There do seem to be many of them that are fake and a lot of those sites dont do testing prior to hiring. They will say how vetted the psychics are that they have onsite and honestly we have talked to people who interviewed for many of them and some of them won't even ask the history , do test sample readings, or check references. I know for a fact that Psychic Source does rigorous verification of abilties with several random test readings , references, and background history of every reader.California Psychics does two test readings with random individuals who will score the reader based upon their ability, accuracy ,and reading style. They also run criminal background checks on each person who applies to their network.I think it is weird they wont even allow bad feedback on their psychics pages though. Now they say they only hire like 2 psychics out of every hundred people but , I can't verify that.Psychic Source and Keen do allow negative comments on the psychics ratings. Keen is no check or verification , the reviews are meant to weed out any fakes. It is the same for live person or Kasamba too. Now my coworker stated they talked to someone about The Psychic Power Network and they have no testing , and neither does Oranum, Livelines, Circle of Stars (asknow), or Galaxy one which may be part of that same network. I have always been interested in these things as well. We do these groups as a form of learning , but also to delve into the phenomenon of it all. I think it is interesting how someone who doesn't know you could tell you facts and details about your life, like a learned skill such as remote viewing . People think it is intuitive information when it is just a learned craft. I study remote viewing profusely lol and it does prove that people still have that picture of unrealistic capabilities that they expect from a psychic reader. I hope you check out some of the resources, classes, and information. It is so fun and mind blowing some moments! Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment have so much information and resources for people to explore.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2023, 04:26:37 PM »
I used to live in North Carolina until I went to college in Eastern Va and TN for my degree in Psychology and continuing education. I met many people around those areas and I am not sure if you are familiar with Rebecca Mitch. She does work with advertising , writing , narration, and literary works on the east coast. I have actually been to seminars and classes that included Sherrie Dillard , Cherie Lassiter( another psychic author in NC), and Carrol Cotrell who are all psychic readers she worked with and recommended. I am happy that Sherrie did a wonderful job with your connections , however I was never told of her accurate readings from colleagues or reviews. Yet , she is well known for Reiki and medical/nutritional intuition. That is amazing in itself! Now Carroll  Cotrell wow! She is impressive and very expensive , but she has a lot of value in how she connects. Yet people can't afford to contact readers of that caliber all the time. Truth be told , from what we find , just because they charge a high price it doesn't bring accuracy by no means. I have seen a small price tag bring gifts you wouldn't believe and it just makes no sense sometimes to me. So I do feel that is why they reach out to the networks hoping for something to work.I understand your perspective on the websites and the apps. There do seem to be many of them that are fake and a lot of those sites dont do testing prior to hiring. They will say how vetted the psychics are that they have onsite and honestly we have talked to people who interviewed for many of them and some of them won't even ask the history , do test sample readings, or check references. I know for a fact that Psychic Source does rigorous verification of abilties with several random test readings , references, and background history of every reader.California Psychics does two test readings with random individuals who will score the reader based upon their ability, accuracy ,and reading style. They also run criminal background checks on each person who applies to their network.I think it is weird they wont even allow bad feedback on their psychics pages though. Now they say they only hire like 2 psychics out of every hundred people but , I can't verify that.Psychic Source and Keen do allow negative comments on the psychics ratings. Keen is no check or verification , the reviews are meant to weed out any fakes. It is the same for live person or Kasamba too. Now my coworker stated they talked to someone about The Psychic Power Network and they have no testing , and neither does Oranum, Livelines, Circle of Stars (asknow), or Galaxy one which may be part of that same network. I have always been interested in these things as well. We do these groups as a form of learning , but also to delve into the phenomenon of it all. I think it is interesting how someone who doesn't know you could tell you facts and details about your life, like a learned skill such as remote viewing . People think it is intuitive information when it is just a learned craft. I study remote viewing profusely lol and it does prove that people still have that picture of unrealistic capabilities that they expect from a psychic reader. I hope you check out some of the resources, classes, and information. It is so fun and mind blowing some moments! Edgar Cayce Association for Research and Enlightenment have so much information and resources for people to explore.

Very interesting stuff! I’m happy to hear that at least a few of these actually do tests and check references for their psychics. Interestingly enough, Psychic Source has had a slew of “new” people the past few weeks. Don’t know what to make of that? Also, already put myself on Carroll’s waitlist. :-)

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2023, 07:33:11 PM »
Thank you for the information! I found the info to be helpful and useful. I keep learning on this forum!
 :) :) :) :) :)