Author Topic: Who the heck is worth a try on PS  (Read 19205 times)

Offline Lo12345

Who the heck is worth a try on PS
« on: November 04, 2019, 01:18:46 PM »
I haven’t dabbled over a lot onto psychic source but from these reviews is there anyone worth trying on there for the prices. I really can’t find one great great reader in these reviews. Maybe thinking of trying 1-2 readers over there from the little 1-2 I have tried

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Who the heck is worth a try on PS
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 02:06:08 PM »
I haven’t dabbled over a lot onto psychic source but from these reviews is there anyone worth trying on there for the prices. I really can’t find one great great reader in these reviews. Maybe thinking of trying 1-2 readers over there from the little 1-2 I have tried

I spoke to Irena and Anthony, I liked them both. Irena was pretty dead on for me!

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 03:43:35 PM »
I read with her, I got a 3.  Do her numbers usually go out into months or they usually days, weeks or the number in the month

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 03:54:46 PM »
I read with her, I got a 3.  Do her numbers usually go out into months or they usually days, weeks or the number in the month

I got 5, then she said "soon" so not like 5 years or months but she thought weeks or days or the 5th or the 23 or the 14 lol only part which is super annoying it could be any. When she gave you a 3 did she say soon or more like months ?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 04:07:38 PM »
She just said she doesn’t know when the 3 is... but she is getting 3. She only went to months and then dec 3rd

But she saw communication again and a relationship or something more when he comes back.

So I’m looking at 3 days, 3 weeks, dec 3rd or 3
Months

But I went to her August 19th- and I got 4, so it’s has to be 4
Months now. So hopefully the 3 day, 3 week or dec 3rd  is it

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 05:06:43 PM »
Lately, I  ;)have gotten more reading on PS and really do find the quality of readers really good in comparison to others i.e. Keen or Asknow. Which I am personally finished with..hopefully...lol.

There are some really good readers on PS that are turning into my favorites as of now. First, I want to say every Psychic is different but for detail information about a person or business Annaleigh is very detailed, second Ricky his style is quick and a lot interesting facts... third Angelica is quick also and gives personal advice not sure sometimes about the advice...fourth I just tried Vincent predictions all of them so I am watching and waiting.. Bonnie is kind and her readings are easy to follow and she is kind.... omg I have done so many. Today these are the ones I favor.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 05:15:43 PM »
Irena told me 3 too. She also told me I would be in a relationship with that guy and that didn't happen.

Eliza is my go to. She'll tell you what's going on.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 05:34:03 PM »
Lately, I  ;)have gotten more reading on PS and really do find the quality of readers really good in comparison to others i.e. Keen or Asknow. Which I am personally finished with..hopefully...lol.

There are some really good readers on PS that are turning into my favorites as of now. First, I want to say every Psychic is different but for detail information about a person or business Annaleigh is very detailed, second Ricky his style is quick and a lot interesting facts... third Angelica is quick also and gives personal advice not sure sometimes about the advice...fourth I just tried Vincent predictions all of them so I am watching and waiting.. Bonnie is kind and her readings are easy to follow and she is kind.... omg I have done so many. Today these are the ones I favor.

Have they been right for you? Especially on contact?

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 09:10:04 PM »
Last year I spoke with both Narnia and Moira.  Both were very good.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 12:20:28 AM »
Irena told me that my fwb was going to propose .
Ummmm what.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 03:36:10 AM »
Irene I have not spoken with or received a reading rather....but who knows lol

Offline miss_t

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2019, 04:15:17 AM »
I’ve only tried 4 PS readers. Two of them picked up something I was able to validate after and these two also predicted something that happened without me giving any background info.

Narnia (March 2019 reading)
- Picked up that POI’s emotionally closed off that time.
- Predicted that I’ll be in a relationship with POI by September. - Happened in June
- Picked up on a family’s thoughts and feelings. - On point

Eliza (March 2019)
- Picked up that my POI still talks to his ex but nothing romantic. - True. Didn’t know about it at the time of the reading but 2 months ago Poi told me they are friends and she’s dating one of his friends.
- Picked up that POI’s closed off  and wasn’t ready to commit at that time but said he will within this year. - True

I liked them but only tried them once though.

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2019, 01:08:07 PM »
Just who is the best at contact predictions and timeframes?

Offline Lo12345

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2019, 01:39:40 PM »
I’ve only tried 4 PS readers. Two of them picked up something I was able to validate after and these two also predicted something that happened without me giving any background info.

Narnia (March 2019 reading)
- Picked up that POI’s emotionally closed off that time.
- Predicted that I’ll be in a relationship with POI by September. - Happened in June
- Picked up on a family’s thoughts and feelings. - On point

Eliza (March 2019)
- Picked up that my POI still talks to his ex but nothing romantic. - True. Didn’t know about it at the time of the reading but 2 months ago Poi told me they are friends and she’s dating one of his friends.
- Picked up that POI’s closed off  and wasn’t ready to commit at that time but said he will within this year. - True

I liked them but only tried them once though.

Went to Eliza, real short. But she seemed good for the short amount of time.I’ll probably check back with her 2-3 week and give her a few more mins to talk and stuff.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2019, 05:15:55 PM »
I have found a lot of time frames are questionable because of varies reasons... what are suggestions for good or better than most Psychics...this just me personally not universal hahaha lollll.
This ps of course:

1) Anna Leigh she is brutally honest in a kind way...so much she has said has come to pass with my insane very very complex love life..like her delivery and she can be funny. Like her advice not all weird religionous shaman crap. Need facts.

2) Bonnie is direct but in a indirect formal helpful way. She does give good quick responses that are
Fast and on point. Does not seem to judge you...believe me my story is judgeabe....is that a word.
One of my goes to readers.

Making suggestions for people is difficult because because some just do not connect and in my cas personality clash...I am different and I can say difficult.. very.

Thank the planets we have a place to talk about our addiction to Psychics and the deep hole you can go into....good luck people.