Author Topic: ..  (Read 2073 times)

Offline Heidimary

« on: October 31, 2019, 09:12:27 PM »
Hi all, I’ve been Mia from this site. I decided not to pay too much attention to readings and just let life take me where it takes me to.. but, i decided to come back to give a final update. It’s been a painful experience with my poi, but I regret NOTHING.
During the start of this year, I had an email reading from divine Empath in regards to my poi.. she specifically said during the end of THIS YEAR, we will enter into a “honeymoon stage” and “ I will get a different, new and improved  version of him” and that he will be forced to relocate.
We, entered this stage several days ago.. why?
Through the difficulties my poi and I went through and the hardships we faced to sacrifice for it to work.. my poi came back, in decision that came from himself, to give me a friendship to remember before  he moves.. OUT OF STATE, LITERALLY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. He told me we have enough time to make the best out of it,  but this is the final update I’m giving before I leave this site away for good.

Take care everyone..
« Last Edit: October 31, 2019, 09:14:53 PM by Heidimary »

Yaz88

Re: ..
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 09:24:44 PM »
Hi all, I’ve been Mia from this site. I decided not to pay too much attention to readings and just let life take me where it takes me to.. but, i decided to come back to give a final update. It’s been a painful experience with my poi, but I regret NOTHING.
During the start of this year, I had an email reading from divine Empath in regards to my poi.. she specifically said during the end of THIS YEAR, we will enter into a “honeymoon stage” and “ I will get a different, new and improved  version of him” and that he will be forced to relocate.
We, entered this stage several days ago.. why?
Through the difficulties my poi and I went through and the hardships we faced to sacrifice for it to work.. my poi came back, in decision that came from himself, to give me a friendship to remember before  he moves.. OUT OF STATE, LITERALLY ACROSS THE COUNTRY. He told me we have enough time to make the best out of it,  but this is the final update I’m giving before I leave this site away for good.

Take care everyone..

Thank you for the update and I wish you the best of luck.  I guess, I’m trying to understand if him moving across the state means it’s over . . . like forever?  It’s not like he’s joining a monastery and taking a vow of silence or anything.  So, are you just saying DE was correct and you are so done with psychics and your POI you are closing out this chapter in your life?

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 09:45:50 PM »
Yes, him moving across the country means it’s over. I don’t want to put his life out here, but I know what’s personally going on and what is causing him to move all the way across the county.
our experience was very painful to bare for the both of us.. I’ve been seeing him a lot lately and I don’t like the mental and emotional state  he’s in, so it’s best for the both of us once he does leave, not to remain in contact. I genuinely can say I do love him and I don’t regret anything, but the stages we both faced after things fell apart and the stage he’s currently in, it’s best for the both of us not to remain in contact. He told me he would becoming down to visit his dad, but I don’t think he’ll be visiting  me whenever he comes down.
Im done with psychics and never returning once I do find myself in another relationship.. as to my poi, we’re closing our chapter the best way we are able to before he moves. 

Yaz88

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 09:59:58 PM »
Yes, him moving across the country means it’s over. I don’t want to put his life out here, but I know what’s personally going on and what is causing him to move all the way across the county.
our experience was very painful to bare for the both of us.. I’ve been seeing him a lot lately and I don’t like the mental and emotional state  he’s in, so it’s best for the both of us once he does leave, not to remain in contact. I genuinely can say I do love him and I don’t regret anything, but the stages we both faced after things fell apart and the stage he’s currently in, it’s best for the both of us not to remain in contact. He told me he would becoming down to visit his dad, but I don’t think he’ll be visiting  me whenever he comes down.
Im done with psychics and never returning once I do find myself in another relationship.. as to my poi, we’re closing our chapter the best way we are able to before he moves.

I wish you the best.  I am happy we crossed paths on this board, and I truly hope you have a wonderful life. 

Offline Heidimary

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 02:47:40 AM »
Before I leave, I would also like to give credit where it’s due in regards to everything.. when I read with Leanne back in July,  she couldn’t exactly pinpoint if I was relocating or if someone close to be was going to relocate but she did say this will take place before my 26th birthday.. well, I turn 26th by the end of Nov...my ex is leaving in a matter of two weeks.. before I turn 26...

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 02:52:14 AM »
My heart breaks for you. Are you saying those readers were right? I don't understand the post. Have you thought about moving with him?

anything