Author Topic: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Oisin16

Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« on: October 31, 2019, 03:59:37 AM »
Hello, I’m new to the forum, has anyone here have experience with Yona’s spell casting? If so any succes stories?
Thanks

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell Samhain Casting
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 01:37:03 PM »
Don’t trust spell casting!

Stick with her readings haha

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 02:10:49 PM »
Don’t trust spell casting!

Stick with her readings haha

Yeah I should lol, but I already purchased it and I can’t get refund at this point so that’s why I was looking to see some reviews

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 02:54:02 AM »
Check out SPD forums for info on her work. I've never tried it keep me updated if it works.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 07:27:21 PM »
An activation kit, really; what is that?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 09:09:12 PM »
Check out SPD forums for info on her work. I've never tried it keep me updated if it works.

Thanks for your response, what are SPD forums? What SPD stands for? I googled it but I found nothing. Would love to know :)

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 09:10:47 PM »
An activation kit, really; what is that?

It’s either candles or charms

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 10:33:11 PM »

Thanks for your response, what are SPD forums? What SPD stands for? I googled it but I found nothing. Would love to know :)
It's another forum similar to this one. It's actually Spells, Psychics, Spirits Review Forum (SPS): http://www.spsreviewforum.com

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2019, 12:44:52 AM »
Sorry SPS! I typoed!

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2019, 03:02:58 PM »
I looked over the reviews on there and they seem pretty positive for those who purchased a spell.  Please keep us posted.

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 03:09:40 PM »
I looked over the reviews on there and they seem pretty positive for those who purchased a spell.  Please keep us posted.
Hey thanks for letting me know. I’ve been dying to read the reviews but I just joined the SPS Forum last night and I’m waiting for them to give me access to the see the posts and the reviews!! I’ll keep you posted how it goes :) still waiting for the activation kit

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2019, 03:29:58 PM »
In the meantime i believe you can still read the forum.  They seem to take forever to approve accounts.  I was a member but didn't realize you had to be active or after a certain amount of time they delete your account.  So my account states its deleted but i was able to still read the threads.  Not sure if its because i had a previous account or if its that everyone can just view it but not post.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2019, 03:37:09 PM »
In the meantime i believe you can still read the forum.  They seem to take forever to approve accounts.  I was a member but didn't realize you had to be active or after a certain amount of time they delete your account.  So my account states its deleted but i was able to still read the threads.  Not sure if its because i had a previous account or if its that everyone can just view it but not post.

Would you be able to copy and paste some of the reviews here?

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2019, 04:22:28 PM »
Nope, I have no access to anything until they approve my account and give access :/

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2019, 07:45:26 PM »
Wow so I finally got to read the reviews from the SPS forum and I’m happy I did it with Yona this time she seems to be very ethical and she checks if your desire is possible with the cards before accepting your request :)... will update if anything happens