Author Topic: Help Interpreting RW spread  (Read 2049 times)

Yaz88

Help Interpreting RW spread
« on: October 30, 2019, 11:28:42 PM »
The question was “what are person A’s intentions towards person “B”?  Person A is male and Person B is female.  I included a photo because I think the imagery and placement of the cards lend to interpretation and a potential storyline.  I’m especially confused about the placement of the 3 of Cups and the entire last row (the King of Wands looks annoyed AF at the 2 of Pentacles).

First Row: 7 of Pentacles to Knight of Pentacles to Queen of Pentacles
Second Row: 3 of Cups to The Hierophant to 9 of Pentacles rx
Third Row: 2 of Pentacles to The King of Wands to The Lovers

Thoughts and interpretations are appreciated!!! :-)

Offline username1111

Re: Help Interpreting RW spread
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2019, 03:15:34 AM »
Are each row for one of the person then one for the connection between them?

Yaz88

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2019, 03:54:12 AM »

Nope.  First row is practical aspect of Person A’s intentions (the foundation), second row is underlying hopes of Person A, which may be causing what appeared in the first row (it provides more insight on what appears in the first row)), and third row is likely outcome of where those intentions will go.  If that makes any sense. 

Offline username1111

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2019, 06:16:56 PM »

Nope.  First row is practical aspect of Person A’s intentions (the foundation), second row is underlying hopes of Person A, which may be causing what appeared in the first row (it provides more insight on what appears in the first row)), and third row is likely outcome of where those intentions will go.  If that makes any sense.

Ok, so here is how I would interpret the spread:
First row -> only earth elements. There is a sense of slowness and waiting for the right time but its because they are "perfectionist" and want to make things right / look at every small details - they are very attached to the stability and the quality of the connection / their life. But because of the slowness, you may feel like nothing is happening.

Second row -> the person is trying to weight things between taking things lightly or leveling up to a real commitment that will create a dependency for them. With the 9 of pentacles rx, they may not feel like they are yet where they want to be in their own life to commit.
Ultimately, they want to make the "right" decision, be fair and thoughtful. Stability and commitment is definitely in their mind.

Third row -> They are not gonna shy away from their responsibility and will take action in a mature way when they have made up their mind. with the 2 of pentacles and the lovers, I don't think they have made their decision yet - They know that this decision will be a "life-changing" type and they need to weight all the good / bad. 

Is your person a virgo or a taurus? there are a lot of earth energies on this spread.

Hope this helps

Yaz88

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 06:24:05 PM »

Ok, so here is how I would interpret the spread:
First row -> only earth elements. There is a sense of slowness and waiting for the right time but its because they are "perfectionist" and want to make things right / look at every small details - they are very attached to the stability and the quality of the connection / their life. But because of the slowness, you may feel like nothing is happening.

Second row -> the person is trying to weight things between taking things lightly or leveling up to a real commitment that will create a dependency for them. With the 9 of pentacles rx, they may not feel like they are yet where they want to be in their own life to commit.
Ultimately, they want to make the "right" decision, be fair and thoughtful. Stability and commitment is definitely in their mind.

Third row -> They are not gonna shy away from their responsibility and will take action in a mature way when they have made up their mind. with the 2 of pentacles and the lovers, I don't think they have made their decision yet - They know that this decision will be a "life-changing" type and they need to weight all the good / bad. 

Is your person a virgo or a taurus? there are a lot of earth energies on this spread.

Hope this helps

Thank you so much, username1111!  Your input really helped me make sense of this spread.  It seemed as if the cards were trying to say something, and I knew my interpretation was not completely on point. My person is Sagittarius sun sign, Virgo rising, and Capricorn moon.  I’m a Gemini sun sign, Leo rising, Aries moon.

Offline username1111

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 07:22:59 PM »
Sagittarius sun sign: King of wand, Virgo rising: knight of pentacles / 9 of pentacles, Capricorn moon: queen of pentacles :)
They are def well represented ^^ in the spread

Happy to help!

Yaz88

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 07:27:44 PM »
Sagittarius sun sign: King of wand, Virgo rising: knight of pentacles / 9 of pentacles, Capricorn moon: queen of pentacles :)
They are def well represented ^^ in the spread

Happy to help!

Super glad the cards are on point and very thankful for your help on the interpretation!  😊😊😊

Yaz88

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2019, 05:35:31 PM »
Still tired, the fact that you sensed his mother in the reading is eerily accurate based on his family dynamics.  I will go more into depth later today.  Thank you so much for your insight.  :-)

Yaz88

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2019, 10:59:24 PM »
As outcome cards I pulled The Knight of Cups, 6 of Wands, the Hermit (which fell right next to the Knight of Cups.  Almost like shining his light on the  Knight of Cups) and 4 of Wands.

Still tired, it was very intuitive of you to pick up on the fact that this man’s relationship with his mother is very significant.  She depends on him for quite a bit emotionally and since a young age he’s felt it to be his responsibility to protect her and his sister.  He truly loves his mother, although at times I believe he does harbor resentment, the love he has for her does seem unconditional.  It is also interesting that you picked up on him evaluating how he relates to women, being that he’s felt the women in his life lean towards being deceitful and he’s felt manipulated by them.  He is also a traditionalist when it comes to the man taking care of the woman.  It was a very interesting point of discussion for us since my reality is quite different.  I was raised by my mother, but she is very much the nurturing type, so mostly I raised myself.  My father died when I was young and the other men in my life, whether in my childhood or in my adulthood, never stuck around.  So, I learned to, or was forced to, take on a very masculine energy, although I look very feminine.  This man told me one of the first things he noticed about me was my strength.  He is correct.  I am the definition of a very successful independent woman.  I would agree very much that this man is very concerned with doing what is right and moral.  You were able to shed light on who he is as a person very accurately.

Thank you!

Yaz:-)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 11:07:37 PM by Yaz88 »

Yaz88

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 11:48:19 PM »
Thanks so very much for your insight, Still tired.  Your interpretation always adds so much more to what I can glean from the cards on my own or even by doing a google search.  I hope you feel better soon!