Author Topic: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)  (Read 12412 times)

Offline Zzib

Re: JMJAIM0 (Ebay reader)
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2019, 04:47:34 PM »
She said same to me about closing chapters
It is just that, he IS in the “closing chapters” of figuring out what to do with himself and regarding to you

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2019, 05:18:50 PM »
She said same to me about closing chapters
It is just that, he IS in the “closing chapters” of figuring out what to do with himself and regarding to you

I hope her sales go down as fast as they went up because of this forum. What a frod

beachgal214

« Reply #62 on: November 01, 2019, 05:26:38 PM »
I havent heard. back but Ebay said after three days they'd step in... anyone find that?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #63 on: November 01, 2019, 05:31:28 PM »
Same except mine was a week. Either way I'll definitely be requesting they do.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2019, 05:54:17 PM »
I ordered 2 readings back to back and can i ask for the refund on both the readings? What did you all select in the reason of return drop down? I would appreciate your help.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 12:55:17 AM by Solitude_Soul »

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2019, 05:58:26 PM »
I requested refund on all but if customer service makes me pick I'll of course take it for the 30 minute reading. It sucks that her fairytale had me going. I asked about pretty personal and important stuff.

I put that the product didn't seem authentic then explained the copy/paste issue in the description.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2019, 07:01:29 PM »
Hey Wanderlist, Thank you so much for the prompt response. Same here, I felt she was just cold reading and later i discovered thru the forum that she did copy/paste to everyone. Pathetic.. >:(
I too shared personal stuff with her.. :-[

A big thanks to this forum :).

I requested refund on all but if customer service makes me pick I'll of course take it for the 30 minute reading. It sucks that her fairytale had me going. I asked about pretty personal and important stuff.

I put that the product didn't seem authentic then explained the copy/paste issue in the description.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 12:54:06 AM by Solitude_Soul »

beachgal214

« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2019, 08:52:22 PM »
Youre right. I have to wait until November 5 for Ebay to step in.

I did hear back and I wrote her back -
I dont want to post here in case she creeps but feel free to PM me what I wrote back to her.

Offline dasaninot

« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2019, 04:16:31 PM »
I requested refunds and she said "sweetie what's wrong???" this was probably when the truth first came out.

Then when I told her she was sending copy-paste readings, she didn't reply but rejected my refund due because she doesn't give refunds due to "buyer remorse" lol. And that the service was rendered. Ha. Pathetic.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2019, 04:26:48 PM »
Did she say anything about using the same verbiage? A while ago, another reader on another forum was presenting people with the same catch phrases because members started posting about their readings. People were so mad because they believed so much into what he was saying, so people started asking for refunds. When tons of refunds started coming through, he started denying the refunds because he said that people go through similar things in life, so certain phrases do apply at that particular time.

The problem with his explanation is that he was general enough so that the scenario fit for a lot of people, but not specific enough to each individual and what was going on in their lives. This happened on S&W and another time it happened on SPS. The one on SPS ended up closing his shop shortly after I got my refund from him. The one on S&W I never read with, but sat back and watched as the other members started to report him. I’d have to go back, look and see who the reader was, which doesn’t matter, there are just many similarities here as to what happened.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #70 on: November 02, 2019, 04:38:24 PM »
I requested refunds and she said "sweetie what's wrong???" this was probably when the truth first came out.

Then when I told her she was sending copy-paste readings, she didn't reply but rejected my refund due because she doesn't give refunds due to "buyer remorse" lol. And that the service was rendered. Ha. Pathetic.

I brought up the copy paste immediately so she never responded lol but when I sent the formal request through Ebay she gave me the buyer's remorse line too. What a frod.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #71 on: November 02, 2019, 04:41:41 PM »
How is it buyer's remorse if she copy/pasted? Is there a fraud option or item not received as described?

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #72 on: November 02, 2019, 05:16:27 PM »
How is it buyer's remorse if she copy/pasted? Is there a fraud option or item not received as described?

I scrolled down to doesn't seem authentic in my claim but I will for sure be contacting ebay to follow up.

On the bright side, this has been a bit of a wake up call for me. I'm not tempted to read with anyone.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2019, 12:03:02 AM »
Damn I had gotten a reading with her also copy paste verbatim. No loss, it was 5$

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2019, 04:39:51 PM »
Ebay will not honor refunds. They approved the dispute but only for items you can return to sender. Not an option here. I did report the shop though.
Not a huge loss. Lesson learned.