Author Topic: Sayings to curb readings  (Read 543 times)

Offline Pinkamena

Sayings to curb readings
« on: October 25, 2019, 05:53:23 PM »
…sigh, I have been battling this for a long time. Lately, I’ve been meditating … I felt a shift with doing the following:

-hooponopono prayer- basically I just feel like I’m saying this to myself (I’ve seen some youtube videos where you say this to your POI, and it helps too… but it feels like the person I need to say it to the most is myself… it makes me cry… about 70% of the time if I say this prayer it does help ease the urge a little. I also say this afterwards I get a reading in hopes to curb the urges and remember what I didn’t like)

-I AM ENOUGH… saying these words also as meditation have been helping. (I’ll touch my throat with one hand, and one hand on my heart, or one hand on my belly) again, I say this to myself often and lately… Saying this lately helps me just stare blankly onto keen readers and just start crying… I won’t call… or at least the urges go down. It also helps me come to terms with uncertainty feelings that I don’t like to feel, yet I am enough to get thru, and its teaching me to hold myself with self compassion. I don’t have the answers but after almost a week… I do feel it more that I am enough. (there are so many youtube videos on this subject but at night I’ll go to sleep listening to dauchsy I am enough or listen to Maris Peer I am enough)
I have been doing affirmations … and this isn’t as strong to curb readings… but its also been weird. I took a cue from Agnes Vivarelli about saying “I am loved! I radiate it! Bursting! Gushing Love! May divine love be alive in me!” …and oh my goodness I’ve been getting hit on like crazy! I don’t feel it’s genuine though… but maybe its snowballing into the real stuff… still though really freaky weird! (but of course its my POI i want to see this change in me or notice)

Offline dasaninot

Re: Sayings to curb readings
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2019, 06:19:56 PM »
If I'm asking about a certain person:
I always remind myself "the person you're inquiring about doesn't give squat about you and isn't out there spending his money on you, he's out there in bed with others probably"

If I'm asking about career: "that money is worth more than empty words and predictions that won't pass. Haven't you had enough"

If about a new POI: "every previous relationship which was bad you hung on because you trusted those psychics, don't repeat the cycle"

If about general love: "who cares, it's all in your hands!"

Offline Pinkamena

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 08:23:21 PM »
If I'm asking about a certain person:
I always remind myself "the person you're inquiring about doesn't give squat about you and isn't out there spending his money on you, he's out there in bed with others probably"

If I'm asking about career: "that money is worth more than empty words and predictions that won't pass. Haven't you had enough"

If about a new POI: "every previous relationship which was bad you hung on because you trusted those psychics, don't repeat the cycle"

If about general love: "who cares, it's all in your hands!"

if those sayings work for you great... but i just want focus on neutral statements without blame... it has nothing to do with the other person but all about how i view and hold myself

Offline jas

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2019, 05:56:03 PM »
Lately, I have been telling myself "drop the oars" - it is a statement I picked up on one of the Abraham-Hicks videos.  What is means to me is that is I let go, the resistance to what I seek will find me.  It is helping.  The statement reminds me that If I continually call psychics I am not trusting the universe to bring it to me.

Offline Pinkamena

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2019, 10:33:17 PM »
Lately, I have been telling myself "drop the oars" - it is a statement I picked up on one of the Abraham-Hicks videos.  What is means to me is that is I let go, the resistance to what I seek will find me.  It is helping.  The statement reminds me that If I continually call psychics I am not trusting the universe to bring it to me.

i like this!

Offline annathechica

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2019, 01:46:26 AM »
I am doing hoponono on myself also . theres a prayer self designed for "self love" - it says hoponono for self love i think.
wayyyy powerful. I wrote down the affirmations she adds in there.....its like a personal counseling session w deep healing

anything