Author Topic: Ugh!  (Read 1474 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Ugh!
« on: October 24, 2019, 11:16:29 PM »
Ive only been back for an hour I already bought a reading from someone (Micah). I made myself a quota of 2 per month. I dont know why I even need them anymore, I have a boyfriend and such things. But anyways just want to vent this forum doesnt help but I really wanted to update and be active again!

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Ugh!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:25:46 PM »
Ive only been back for an hour I already bought a reading from someone (Micah). I made myself a quota of 2 per month. I dont know why I even need them anymore, I have a boyfriend and such things. But anyways just want to vent this forum doesnt help but I really wanted to update and be active again!

Ask for a refund. His predictions are very similar to Kisha in my experience.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 12:36:05 AM »

Oh ok thanks. She was way off 😂 but not everyone connects I guess. Maybe they share notes. Thank you at least I saved myself 17$. It's easy to slip back in when I'm reading here.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 01:02:53 AM »

Oh ok thanks. She was way off 😂 but not everyone connects I guess. Maybe they share notes. Thank you at least I saved myself 17$. It's easy to slip back in when I'm reading here.

Well he's nice and all. That's my experience though. He gave me the same timelines and progression of things as Kisha and nothing happened. Kisha is very good with non love stuff though and I still go to her for career. Relationships though aren't her thing for me. Just my 2 cents.

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 01:19:39 AM »
I read with both Kisha and Micah thrice this year about relationships and career related stuff and none of their predictions happened. Probably, they both didn't connect with me well.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2019, 01:21:35 AM »

Well he's nice and all. That's my experience though. He gave me the same timelines and progression of things as Kisha and nothing happened. Kisha is very good with non love stuff though and I still go to her for career. Relationships though aren't her thing for me. Just my 2 cents.

I tried her three times once for career predictions were for next year though so can't tell bit the love ones were not