Author Topic: One year, 100 psychics. JK Not quite THAT many :)  (Read 3185 times)

Offline jhuskindle

One year, 100 psychics. JK Not quite THAT many :)
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:58:06 PM »
Well well well it has been almost a year since my last update and oh what a year it has been. I have tons of updates, who was wrong, who was right etc. I must say that first off, I believe not every psychic will connect with EVERYONE. I think you have to find the ones that get clear pictures for you and stick with them.

So much has happened I cannot explain it but I will explain who got it very close.
Firstly, I don't understand the hype around Aries Intuition. I went to her like? 3 times? And each and every one was wrong. Leeanne Also, vague answers and many things never came to pass, or were so vague "Youll have words with a woman!" No crud huh? Leeanne also describe a guy named M as "very good with women" if you guys knew what he looked like you'd laugh your ass off. No way.

I was very confused about Yona, and maybe you guys can understand. I have had two readings with her. First one, nothing much has come to pass and it was kind of wrong. Here's what I mean...

I had a thing for M for a long time. Around spring I met E. Yona read in January: I would be seeing one guy all the time, enjoying my time with him, and I knew him already (I knew M not E) and then I would meet a dark doctor who "Can't help being private, that's just who he is". She said the other one was "right man wrong time", I did not know the doctor, and his privateness would drive me crazy so I would end up with the guy who was spending time with me because "it feels like it just clicks".

Well, M literally said "I can't help being private, it's just who I am". And E and I spent ample time together while M frustrated me. E wanted to get serious fast and I ended up breaking up with him, I am with M now. Neither work as doctors. E worked in a warehouse, M isn't close...

Second reading from Yona 6 mo later "You arent dating anymore, you are going to just grow closer to (M description)". MANY things from the second reading have already come true "Big problem with your father suddenly" "Big fight with a lawyer" things that cant really be "vague". But havent gotten closer to M as he is busy working. She saw a trip for me and M. So was E actually the other party? Or will I meet this doctor later? I don't understand. And most of the first reading has not come true yet, but some was repeated in reading 2.

Next major good reader is Erika from truth intuitions. BUT she is DISTINCTLY better when she has a boyfriend. If she doesnt, no joke, all of her readings are "right cards, wrong interpretation" she tends to paint EVERYTHING negative. Her cards ended up being right in her 6 month reading ALL YEAR LONG but her interpretations were TOTALLY wrong.
Then she got a boyfriend and her readings were suddenly so bright and positive. Im apparently getting married to M.

The best TIMING reader is Divine Empath, period. Her timing is TOO good, and she was the only one who saw me getting a big promotion at work and having to give up my passion of psychic readings. But she is not as detailed as some of the others but seems to be extremely accurate, but has to be led, example "Whats coming up in WORK". "Whats coming up in romance". Where other readers dont need any direction they just hop in. She is not good with names but she has gotten a few initials.

The next BIG ONE is Shelly from psychicshelly SHE IS GOOD. She knew about two guys she knew some other guy would pop up in October even though I was already with M. I also LOVE her markers and her text readings are SO detailed for the price. Her timing is only good for "You will have to make a big decision in Sept regarding this person" but if she says "near sept/oct" it could be out further. The markers also dont meant things will come true really fast, it's just comforting to see in my opinion. The markers dont seem to mean anything timing wise. Markers can pop up 3 months ahead.

There is one more UNEXPECTEDLY good reader, this very random Scottish woman I used a year ago. Month for month she was accurate, for my job she mentioned Id be making big change in work, which is when I started my new position. But it was vague, but that was during a romance reading. I got her email from a friend and the reading was sent via video. Youll  have to DM me for her email. But she is really good, and weird random person.

Some of the top readers were laughable, Aries said we would be together a month and break up, that is M, we have been seeing eachother since spring. She also said the monthw ould happen in summer, no. Lookout Mountain Medium told me the guy who asked me to move in etc would not want to get serious with me lollllllll . I did go to a few other ebay types. I went to many many purple ocean readers as well, Ive listed the best ones on the forum before and they still remain the best of the best. I havent found anyone else worthy.
I mostly just go back to ones that have proven they are accurate. But how does Aries connect so well to others and not me? I don't know, but I do think psychics cant connect to everyone in a big way all the time. You have to find the ones that do, and as time passes, the connection may weaken, I used to go to a local psychic and she ended up dropping off in that manner as well. I only use the above now, but someday maybe none of them.

Any thoughts on Yona thing? Has she mixed up people before?

Offline Rayban212

Re: One year, 100 psychics. JK Not quite THAT many :)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:42:27 PM »
Well well well it has been almost a year since my last update and oh what a year it has been. I have tons of updates, who was wrong, who was right etc. I must say that first off, I believe not every psychic will connect with EVERYONE. I think you have to find the ones that get clear pictures for you and stick with them.

So much has happened I cannot explain it but I will explain who got it very close.
Firstly, I don't understand the hype around Aries Intuition. I went to her like? 3 times? And each and every one was wrong. Leeanne Also, vague answers and many things never came to pass, or were so vague "Youll have words with a woman!" No crud huh? Leeanne also describe a guy named M as "very good with women" if you guys knew what he looked like you'd laugh your ass off. No way.

I was very confused about Yona, and maybe you guys can understand. I have had two readings with her. First one, nothing much has come to pass and it was kind of wrong. Here's what I mean...

I had a thing for M for a long time. Around spring I met E. Yona read in January: I would be seeing one guy all the time, enjoying my time with him, and I knew him already (I knew M not E) and then I would meet a dark doctor who "Can't help being private, that's just who he is". She said the other one was "right man wrong time", I did not know the doctor, and his privateness would drive me crazy so I would end up with the guy who was spending time with me because "it feels like it just clicks".

Well, M literally said "I can't help being private, it's just who I am". And E and I spent ample time together while M frustrated me. E wanted to get serious fast and I ended up breaking up with him, I am with M now. Neither work as doctors. E worked in a warehouse, M isn't close...

Second reading from Yona 6 mo later "You arent dating anymore, you are going to just grow closer to (M description)". MANY things from the second reading have already come true "Big problem with your father suddenly" "Big fight with a lawyer" things that cant really be "vague". But havent gotten closer to M as he is busy working. She saw a trip for me and M. So was E actually the other party? Or will I meet this doctor later? I don't understand. And most of the first reading has not come true yet, but some was repeated in reading 2.

Next major good reader is Erika from truth intuitions. BUT she is DISTINCTLY better when she has a boyfriend. If she doesnt, no joke, all of her readings are "right cards, wrong interpretation" she tends to paint EVERYTHING negative. Her cards ended up being right in her 6 month reading ALL YEAR LONG but her interpretations were TOTALLY wrong.
Then she got a boyfriend and her readings were suddenly so bright and positive. Im apparently getting married to M.

The best TIMING reader is Divine Empath, period. Her timing is TOO good, and she was the only one who saw me getting a big promotion at work and having to give up my passion of psychic readings. But she is not as detailed as some of the others but seems to be extremely accurate, but has to be led, example "Whats coming up in WORK". "Whats coming up in romance". Where other readers dont need any direction they just hop in. She is not good with names but she has gotten a few initials.

The next BIG ONE is Shelly from psychicshelly SHE IS GOOD. She knew about two guys she knew some other guy would pop up in October even though I was already with M. I also LOVE her markers and her text readings are SO detailed for the price. Her timing is only good for "You will have to make a big decision in Sept regarding this person" but if she says "near sept/oct" it could be out further. The markers also dont meant things will come true really fast, it's just comforting to see in my opinion. The markers dont seem to mean anything timing wise. Markers can pop up 3 months ahead.

There is one more UNEXPECTEDLY good reader, this very random Scottish woman I used a year ago. Month for month she was accurate, for my job she mentioned Id be making big change in work, which is when I started my new position. But it was vague, but that was during a romance reading. I got her email from a friend and the reading was sent via video. Youll  have to DM me for her email. But she is really good, and weird random person.

Some of the top readers were laughable, Aries said we would be together a month and break up, that is M, we have been seeing eachother since spring. She also said the monthw ould happen in summer, no. Lookout Mountain Medium told me the guy who asked me to move in etc would not want to get serious with me lollllllll . I did go to a few other ebay types. I went to many many purple ocean readers as well, Ive listed the best ones on the forum before and they still remain the best of the best. I havent found anyone else worthy.
I mostly just go back to ones that have proven they are accurate. But how does Aries connect so well to others and not me? I don't know, but I do think psychics cant connect to everyone in a big way all the time. You have to find the ones that do, and as time passes, the connection may weaken, I used to go to a local psychic and she ended up dropping off in that manner as well. I only use the above now, but someday maybe none of them.

Any thoughts on Yona thing? Has she mixed up people before?

How do you get a reading with divine empath? Can you PM me please

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 12:34:47 AM »
A quick Google would solve your issues

Offline Sapphirewaters1

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 04:01:05 AM »
She has a page and a Facebook. Not hard to find if you google.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2019, 05:21:00 PM »
Divine Empath was terrible for me.. not one thing she mentioned happened. Not 1. She was nice enough to give a refund. Lol, after reading my review on this forum. Or according to her.. “A friend” told her about my review. Lol

Anyway, happy I took her read with a grain of salt. Or myself and my relationship would be in trouble. Also.. it was mentioned here on the forum that she can pick up energy of her own relationship and get things mixed up. Very odd.
I wouldn’t read with her again however.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2019, 11:58:51 PM »
She is really ethical so she admits any issues or will refund people that she doesn't connect with. I believe some work for some and not for others. Top hitters here were way off for me.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2019, 12:33:31 PM »
Divine Empath didn’t work for me. I had two free readings with her and a paid reading. Nothing came to pass from either and the first reading was beginning of this year. My paid reading she forgot to do it and then asked if I wanted a refund. Before I could even reply she has already done the reading and sent it. Then said she would refund half my money and answer any questions I had after but she never did. Glad she was good for others but she wasn’t for me.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 06:14:33 PM »
Yeah she’s terrible. Like the worst I’ve ever read with. And was soooo confident in the reading. Nothing happened. Oh and my boyfriend that she said I’d break up with after an argument a year ago... we’re going on a cruise in 2 weeks. Lol

Offline britbrat

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 07:33:43 PM »
She wasn't good for me or my friend either. I tried her back in December or January and nothing she said panned out for me. In fact the opposite transpired and I'm no longer with the person I asked about. She turned out to be inaccurate with for my friend about a work situation she called her about. I gave her a try because she was mentioned on here. Since it was my first call and she was wrong I wouldn't call her again.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2020, 03:43:21 AM »
She wasn't good for me or my friend either. I tried her back in December or January and nothing she said panned out for me. In fact the opposite transpired and I'm no longer with the person I asked about. She turned out to be inaccurate with for my friend about a work situation she called her about. I gave her a try because she was mentioned on here. Since it was my first call and she was wrong I wouldn't call her again.

She doesn't do phone readings that I know of maybe you are mistaking her for another. I think she offers partial refunds if she isn't accurate for you up to 1 year. Just email her.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2020, 06:09:40 PM »

She doesn't do phone readings that I know of maybe you are mistaking her for another. I think she offers partial refunds if she isn't accurate for you up to 1 year. Just email her.

I didn't have a phone reading it was a reading through purple ocean. I'm not worried about a refund it's been over a year at this point and I don't think she was a scammer. She seems like a nice person too bad we didn't connect.

anything