Author Topic: Reading  (Read 984 times)

Offline tshine17

Reading
« on: October 23, 2019, 04:00:45 PM »
I had a reading with a lady for the first time, and I feel so sad now. She told me several things, but what’s really hitting me is that she said that my grandmother was coming through as my spirit guide. She was passing on answers and advice from my grandma, but the advice she was giving really didn’t sound like her. Like the content and delivery wasn’t like my grandmas. I feel sad because I was very close to my grandmother and I just don’t know what to think. Like was any part of this reading true? Is my grandma different now that she’s passed? I thought I would feel happy or content following a reading. I just feel....blah. Thoughts?

Yaz88

Re: Reading
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2019, 04:31:27 PM »
I had a reading with a lady for the first time, and I feel so sad now. She told me several things, but what’s really hitting me is that she said that my grandmother was coming through as my spirit guide. She was passing on answers and advice from my grandma, but the advice she was giving really didn’t sound like her. Like the content and delivery wasn’t like my grandmas. I feel sad because I was very close to my grandmother and I just don’t know what to think. Like was any part of this reading true? Is my grandma different now that she’s passed? I thought I would feel happy or content following a reading. I just feel....blah. Thoughts?

Is there anything that this reader said that made it certain to you it was your grandma?  I mean, something so specific you have no doubt?  When our deceased loved ones communicate with us through a psychic medium, they want us to know it is them.  So they share something with the medium that means something to you, but would not have the same meaning to someone else.  Like nicknames, or other specific identifying information.  OR they will tell the psychic medium little tidbits of information so you know they are around you in everyday life.  For instance, my dad wanted me to know he is with me and my brother when we hang out together so he brought up gray hair to the medium.  The medium had no idea what this meant, but I did.  The night before the reading with the medium, I asked my kid brother if he had any gray hair yet.  We joked about it for a bit.  The medium also asked me if palms meant anything to me bc my dad kept showing him the palm of a hand.  Sure enough a few days before my reading I was in my office (wasting time) trying to read the marriage line on my palm based on some website I found.  Also, my dad’s personality hasn’t changed one bit.  He’s the same plain vanilla guy he was during life, same sense of humor as well.

Offline tshine17

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 05:48:49 PM »
No, there was nothing she said that made me think, “Oh yeah, this is her!” Some of the things she said about my ex and career could be correct, but nothing validated that that was indeed my grandma.

I will admit that going into the reading I didn’t feel good. I was really tired, wondering if I was getting sick, and honestly not in the mood for it. I considered cancelling because I knew I was in a funky place energetically.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 05:58:32 PM by tshine17 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2019, 11:06:10 PM »
A good medium doesnt pass advice till later in the reading because they start with validations, things they could not know about your grandma. Sounds like she was relying on generics to win you over.